Http://cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights

Come join us at cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights We stream “it's so bad it's good” movies and have an active chat 3 nights a week. Tonights movies are

Night Patrol
imdb.com/title/tt0087795/
Melvin is a pathetic loser of a motorcycle cop who gets demoted to working the night shift as a punishment for his constant screw-ups. During his off-duty time, however, Melvin turns to his secret obsession: comedy. He puts a paper bag over his head and performs in front of audiences as "The Unknown Comic". Unable to balance his two lives, he seeks psychiatric help to try and resolve who he really wants to be.

and

Damnation alley
imdb.com/title/tt0075909/
A small group of survivors at a military installation who survived World War 3 attempt to drive across the desolate wasteland to where they hope more survivors are living. Hopefully their specially built vehicles will protect them against the freakish weather mutated plant and animal life and other dangers along the way.

So that's a Mad Max knock off with amazing stop motion and a police academy knock off with Mister Miyogi from Karate kid.

Excited? You better fucking be! First movie starts 1 hour from this post. Come join us

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights
discord.gg/BGwQDfr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vansploitation
veehd.com/video/4771778_I-Bought-a-Vampire-Motorcycle-1990
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVIE STARTING - NIGHT PATROL

Does horse semen contain zinc?

cytu.be/r/8chtvmovienights Devastation valley starting in 5 minutes. Mad max knock off with lots of cool effects for giant desert monsters

I thought it was "Damnation Alley"

The Zombie Dead
now playing

We now have a discord channel at discord.gg/BGwQDfr for any one who wants to come hang out, help pick movies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vansploitation

The fact that page exists is a travesty and makes me question why Wikipedia exists.

I have the exact opposite reaction.

Can we watch Excalibur on Wednesday?

Find it on YouTube and post a link

Do you love your mummy?

You're not the same guy who streamed saturday the 14th are you? Also, if get, trump wins in 2020

Anyone ever see this one? I just remembered someone recommended it to me a while ago.

That guy was amazing.

I've never seen it, but I need to.

Not seeing a good copy, may have to upload it myself.

No success finding a copy on Youtube, or Dailymotion, but here's one from VeeHD. I have no idea if this site is supported by cytube.
veehd.com/video/4771778_I-Bought-a-Vampire-Motorcycle-1990