Thoughts on Jewish people?

Thoughts on Jewish people?

Love 'em.

Jewish people are okay. The problem is with Zionists

i think if they never existed the world would have been a much better place

jerry seinfeld and fran drescher are alright, all other jews should be gassed

Jewish women like pic related should be sexually enslaved and used as cumdumpsters.

To eat them for dinner?

hue
Which one? I want to see this butthurt firsthand.

People are going to think that the golem comparison is a just a joke, aren't they ?

THE GOLEM ALWAYS TURNS ON THEM YET THEY NEVER LEARN

Jüdisches Museum Berlin.

My belief is that their religious and cultural customs are parasitic and invariably destructive to everyone around them, but my problem is not with them as a whole exactly, my problem is wealthy international bankers, smarmy liberal "comedy talk show" hosts, bold-faced lying (((journalists))), communistic university professors, and political snake-oil salesmen. Now it is true, the majority of the Davos class is kikes, but it is also true that the majority of kikes are not the Davos class.
Basically, what I want is for all the globalist merchants and their government stooges to be tortured to death publicly. If we could get away with doing more, I'd like to afterwards edit the Talmud to delete all the shit that teaches and promotes traveling to other communities and economically and politically subverting them for no reason and also make it illegal for any Jews to work as merchants or bankers ever again, but I'd settle for forcing all of them into Israel and cutting off all exchange of ideas or people between them and the rest of the world.

niggers can't even get nazism right.

what the fuck

But they can't reach it. The golem stands on a wall and the wall just keeps getting higher and higher. It's beautiful.

I'm going to Germany next spring, I'll be sure to check it out.

Not a huge fan of them tbh

As long as they stay in Israel I'm okay with them.

Liars, parasites, schemers, merchants, treacherous, scum, pedophiles, deceitful etc.

They're jews.

I always did like BJ more than Trapper.

They have big noses and are untrustworthy.

Silly user, don't you know that the only good jew is an anti-semitic jew.