ITT: Mary Sues ruin everything

whatthefuck.webm

Original topic

mfw

Who are you quoting?

Back to your containment board, weebcuck.
>>>/jp/

le thin hair chin man, of course! ;^)

Around chin, the hair is thin!

Pure poetry

Why didn't they ever explain why he was such a emo. What did han and leia do to this kid?

these explain it so well

they probably shipped him off with luke at an early age so he didn't have any real time to connect to them.

Good greentext, but Kylo wasn't a sith yet. He was training to be one.

He's Snoke's apprentice. he's not a sith yet.

People bought into it. I don't know how. Maybe they shut their minds off during them movie, but they definitely bought into it.
A guy with a mask is enough to sell merchandise, when the movie is that bland.

I still gotta believe his toys sell like shit. How wants to be a whiny emo faggot who loses a fight to a girl?

They do, all the new star wars shit has sold badly. Some of it has sold a moderate amount, but nothing like the older stuff. In particular Rey has sold badly.

They have a lot planned for Star Wars but I don't see it panning out. TFA was a novelty but I don't know how many times people will pay to watch mediocre movies with a Jedi coat of paint.

They somehow manage to sustain MCU for so long, but who knows if their momentum will finally tank out after Infinity War. Disney will find a way, they can please normalfags so easily and they just eat it up.

ISHYGDDT

They're doing the same thing with regards to Dishonored 2. I never understood marketing.

vid related

Well, the new movie will fix that if they have the empire lose to multi-culti faggots and girls.

Nobody wants to pretend to be a loser.