Interracial breeding grounds cartoon when?!

Interracial breeding grounds cartoon when?!

It might happen in Steven Jewniverse

[muffled BIG in the distance]

Muffled BOOTYBOOTYBOOTYBOOTY ROCKIN ERRYWHERE in the distance

THIS IS NOT OKAY

I am very okay with this. Hope Ben has to watch.

just cuck my shit up

Who writes this stuff anyway?

I thought that was Family Guy from the thumbnail
Ben Garrison

Ask Holla Forums.

alien x is black

cumskins btfo

>>>/sudo/

How can white men even compete?

Ben "Blood Money for a Jungle Bunny" 10 is redpilled.

So the niglet is an alien or some shit right?

KINOTOONS

cuckime will always lose to the big black american animation industry.

Who do you think?

THIS IS NOT OKAY

RUINED

*unzips little white dick*

grorious nihon wouldn't allow this.

I miss Ben 10

HUEHUEHUE

I never got around to watching K-On, but I always figured her for best girl

You aren't missing much. It is shit and pretty boring, but Mugi getting blacked sorta makes up for that.

sup, mugi.

It was shit. There is no way you can deny it. All cuckime is shit.

Guess you've had a bad history with anime then

Then so is everything else. And I was referring to your apparently serious belief that Mugi was blacked. Maybe you shouldn't take drugs when you watch something.

At the top is Mio. She is the coolest in the band, she has an awesome voice and she seems pretty chill to hang around with. All in all she has the platonic qualities that suit me well in a partner while still being someone enough like me so I could be friends with her. She is also super cute. Then there is Azusa. She is cute but her personality would get on my nerves from a waifu perspective. I can't handle people who take life to seriously. She's pretty cool though. Then there's Ritsu. She's cool but seems like a lot of energy. She likes to mess around and all of that and I like that in a person. She's platonic tier, but relationship? eh. Yui. What else can I say? She's cute and cool but at the end of the day I'd be her carer. I don't want that. Tsumugi. She's the kind of rich I don't mind. Chill, relaxed and all over cool. Awesome personality. Would be friends with/10. She is super kawaii desu ne~ forgive me it was a joke but, again, a platonic thing. I'd like to be friends with her very much. Obviously the rest of the cast aren't up in the top five, but it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, and all who disagree with me are fucking normies

Everyone always forgets about Nodoka.

B I G
L
A
C
K

You said that already

Wrong board.

CN really likes race mixing tbh

Is anyone else disgusted with this alien on human love action?

tbh humans should be with humans. Anything else is akin to a human fucking an animal or furry

I agree, Imperial Citizen.

Idk fam, I liked when shaggy got with that alien and scooby did too.

Double trips.

What happened to the art style? I never watched Ben 10 much, but I remember it looking sharper with more realistic proportions. Almost like Batman Beyond.

That second one ain't me faggot

they kept fucking it and it finally deteriorated into this nu-age norcal studios bullshit

nuGwen you mean. Best Gwen is still pure. They couldnt even get her character right in this new shit show.

Would you racemix with me, Holla Forums?

That one is photo shopped here is the realistic one.
You can thank Google + deviant art for that.

Nobody here watches this but Star is becoming evil because she can't stand race mixing

but starfire looks and behaves like a human, with human level intelligence.
And if kyrptonians are genetically compatible with humans, I wouldn't be surprised if other dc "aliens" are.

Gee, who could possibly have imagined that twist.

What

He's saying you're a fag for wanting alien STDs

cebook.com/Flowinglineslandscape yalllll gotta watch flowing lines

Is loving monstergirls race mixing?

I love it.

Honestly i'm more surprised that they're still making this show.

lol, how does he even fit in the narrow bit of the funnel

i remember watching some playschool-esque tv show when i was about 5 and they had this stuffed doll of a black girl called jemimah and even back then i was suspicious, thinking "you're not one of us, why is anyone pretending otherwise"

white man/exotic girl racemixing will always bee gud

i dont get it, star is white just like that girl in green so the racemixing's the same

Um are you trying to say the gems are jews???

Rolling

no jackie is racemixed too, half beaner half white i thinjk. so im rooting for her to get with marco to avoid yet another white girl beaner guy situation.

well duh faggot

Holla Forums unironically defending anime never fails to make me laugh, or when Holla Forums thinks anime is nationalist propaganda meant to brainwash jap sluts into being good housewives

ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING SHIT ABOUT ANIME

ummmm….. yeah??

Well you're absolutely right about everything.

thank you, I am glad you understand how superior my opinions are.

Well why wouldn't people "defend" it?

This is a sign, Kek wants us to mate with ayy's

defending a piece of media is one the most goddamn faggie things you can do. but then again, just by virtue of being on Holla Forums you're a fag, just don't go around thinking you're gonna save white people by jacking off to cartoons for children and neets.

But attacking a piece of media isn't?

kek failed me in the austrian election, frogfags can go fuck themselves

thats like saying bullying is faggy. a nerd pathetically defending himself is faggy, someone calling you a fag for watching cartoons in your 20's is just having common sense.

no. glad we hashed this out, fag.

Your faith was weak.

You need to off yourself

fag

but dude austria. if we lose france too i'm oficially gonna give up the meme shit and tell Holla Forums to get their act together.

So in typical normalfag fashion you pin the blame on your actions on someone else.

Anime and cartoons are two different things, and the fact that animation is done in a certain way in America doesn't have any bearing on Japan.

You are shifting blame.

your nip cartoons are shit fag

say that to my face fucker not online

Im not as knowledgeable as I should be, what happened with Austria?

What "nip cartoons" would those be?

Far Right candidate that was very close to winning lost to a tipycal lefty faggot.

all of em, especially the ones you watch

Which ones?

there are two types of anime, those which are made for children, and those which are made for NEETs, both with the intent of selling as much merch as possible. The first kind is okay to watch, if you're a child or a teeanger, the second one makes you a straight up fag, as that kind is markeeted towards absolute failures of society.

any that was posted in this thread

You are one pathetic neet.

Why are you talking about anime here? tbh I'm a little confused why you didn't you post this in the avatar thread when this is all about the beauty of racemixing in cartoons.

agree fam, lets go back to BBC ayy lmao racemixing

NEET means a person who is unemployed and not in training or education. It is not a synonym for otaku or anime fan and has nothing in particular to do with otaku or anime fans.

Late night anime is not made to sell merchandise, and it comes in different genres for different audiences. Many late night shows would be appropriate for earlier timeslots if television networks considered them profitable enough. Prior to the late 90s, almost all anime ran during early timeslots.

Your Name is at the moment the sixth most watched movie of all time in Japan, but it isn't a children's or family movie. Evangelion was a big hit, but is not a children's or family show.

Such as?

How am I pathetic? How would you know that I'm a NEET? Even if I was a NEET, how would that be relevant?

your nip cartoons are terrible. your asperger tier responses only confirm this fact.

What "nip cartoons"? What makes you think I have asperbers?

The second kind is far higher than kino tier. You just have to think outside your little bubble and get an open mind.
If that's even possible for someone with so little intelligence heh.

is this ironic shitposting or are you autistic

you gotta be pulling my leg here buddy

What makes you think I'm shitposting or autistic?

im not a faggot nigga, i watch real cunny instead. i'd have to be a retard to watch retarded shit like that, i wouldnt even watch a real life cunny show if it was some sort of retarded sitcom, like those fags that that disney channel cunny shows in their 30's. if i want cunny i'll just skip to what i came from damn it.

cause you a autistic shitposter. checkmate autist.

How am I an autistic shitposter?

you autistically shitpost about how awesome japanese children cartoons are. this isn't rocket science here m8.

Where did I post such a thing?

I'm talking about a level far above the purest of kino. It seems you might not be able to achieve it. Never say never, though! I believe in you, user!

resolve this autist and ill stop bullying you

thats pretty stupid tbh.

someone wrangle this mongoloid

Is this right?

only normies cant answer this innocent, easy to answer test

anime spergs btfo

solve the test autist, then well post memis together

not him but i solved ur faggot test in about 10 seconds
does that mean i am abnormally intelligent?

congratulations, you are the anti-autist