Stuff that same from hollywood

Feels good
At most we will see a gender attempt to do dragon ball cinematic universe with Chi-chi being portrayed as Goku equal in martial arts and female piccolo. Along with a ether a fat Bulma or a black vegeta.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-28/live-action-jojo-bizarre-adventure-project-shoots-in-spain-aims-to-cover-entire-part-4/.107000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As I said in the only people that can do it are either the Japanese or the poo in the loos.

Sage, because there already is a thread on this subject.

Araki is a closet homo and a pederast tbh. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I understand why Araki's sexual preferences would be like that.

It bugs me that there was never a stand named after a Yes song.

Yes sucks.
There's still one part to go after 8

Fight me cunt.
Araki has said part 9 will be his last?
It's probably for the best considering how low quality part 8 has been so far, although part 7 was his best and that came after two kinda shitty arcs.

It could easily happen considering how incredibly popular it is with normalfags. Hate to break it to you but normalfags are all over that shit these days. It might actually be more popular among them than Naruto and DBZ combined now.

It could also very easily be twisted into a movie about homo pride in Hollywood.

The japs are making a part 4 movie
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-28/live-action-jojo-bizarre-adventure-project-shoots-in-spain-aims-to-cover-entire-part-4/.107000

As far as I remember its going to be broken up into 3 parts.

I wonder how bad this scene is gunna look.

It sucks because Araki isn't writing it, he's just fucking cashing in. He's pretty tired and doesn't know where else to go with the series. The proper ending was Stone Ocean, Steel Ball Run was him trying to do something different while still keeping it related to the JoJo universe so it would sell. He considers it his masterpiece and doesn't think he can get any higher so that's why he hasn't had much interest anymore.

It's not really that popular, it's almost hipster shit in Japan compared to other mainstream Shonen. The markets in Japan are weird dude, just because something has good cultural impact or is know internationally, doesn't mean the property is worth that much or even sells well.

It should end but I will be sad when it finally does end.

SBR was the best part, easily.

?

Araki does what he likes, he owns his own company. Jojolion is well-written and he gets to do new takes/add depth to all his favorite characters too, and his writing is better than ever.

You got bad taste.

Steel Ocean was also rushed plot-wise, Jojolion/SBR is Araki when he has all the leverage to make the manga the way he wants.

It's called "hard gay"

I used to think he was a closet homo but his irl mannerisms and opinions have me convinced he's just a effeminate straight man.

Araki doesn't really care, the manga is all him. He lets people do fanfic novels/videogames/movies if he thinks the fanbase likes it.

this just in, you can be gay AND masculine

No.

masculine gay butt sex for men faggots

It's like a fusion of a bad JoJo fanfiction and a shitty Steven King book. I have seen JoJo Light Novels that were better written.

Topkek as they say