The Walking Dead

Jesus christ this episode is so fucking cringy.

Should I even bother watching the rest of it?

ftfy.

I have pleb tastes, but so far this season has been circling the drain after the first episode.

Your post is about 3 years late, retard.

refer to

Can someone please end my suffering.

what happened? I stopped watching after season 3

No

My god, she is a horrible actor. All her reactions are emphasized so much.

the strong womyn find a whole community of strong womyn and they talk feminism for almost an hour

The adventures of dumpy lesbian that can't act.
Getting back to their bread and butter of dat filler.

I'm glad they killed the fat lesbian last season, the character made no sense, she couldn't live more than a day in a zombie apocalypse.

She's cute but her character is dumb, she's only there because the production need to check the lesbian box so they can get good press.

I wish this show would just stop with the fucking filler, they could have easily combined the last two episodes into one. Would also make it more interesting to watch since your not following just one boring dyke the whole time.

That was the whole character, a fat dyke who had lived in luxury during the whole zombie apocalypse. The moment she had to actually do shit she got an arrow through her head.

Just so you know they've almost completely caught up with the comic so expect the plot to become even less creative and shit if that were even possible.

Any good place to read the walking dead comics? I never really got into it, ive only downloaded the alien comics before but im wondering if there is a site where I can just read it

Seeing this ep reminded me of embed related. I kept thinking "Where are the men?" and "Why hasn't this village burned to the ground with all women running it?"

Last two episodes were full strong womyn.

Yeah it doesn't makes sense; even more after all the struggle that we see the main group having to find some resources.

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO BECOME EVEN FATTER DURING A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE?
Maybe they explained it but I missed it because I must have skipped through at least half the episode.

She's obviously big boned check your thin privilege shitlord.

SHE GOT SOME BIG MEAT WRAPPED AROUND THEM BONES TOO

Actress was pregnant and now she has had babby, look at dem massive tits

Do they at least blame men for everything gone wrong?

Your mistake was continuing past the first episode of season 1

When did the walking dead became shitty? I have watched them but it is like 2 or 3 shows and I don't recall it at all.

aaaaand
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

Nah, the big bad guys decided to neuter that community by killing all men and boys past age 11

Why?

This community fought back and got wrecked because the big bad guys have lots of people.

Brutal

Obviously you don't get fat from eating too much and being a lazy piece of shit. You get fat because of the internalized misogyny that you are working through.

The only explanation is that all the women and girls had been trained by the men how to be functional, productive members of society via regular thrashings every time they did something self-serving and pointlessly destructive. It is the zombie apocalypse, after all; there is no police force composed entirely of vagina-whipped white knights to stop the men from doling out some vicious, painful personal development on their women.

But most likely the way it'll be explained in the show is that women are better than men because patriarchy.

It got explained in the show

Yeah, that's how all the men died, I was explaining why all the women haven't just died of starvation from not having the foresight or motivation to hunt or farm and instead just lie around braiding eachother's hair and working on their tans. Which is what would happen in real life.

Oh I misread, maybe it happened recently and they havent had enough time fuck it all up.

What a crock of shit.

I fell in this category.

I'm proud of you Holla Forums, we almost had a discussion about a show.

FTFY.
Season 1 was good but that was only because Frank Darabont was in charge back then.

This show basically ended after the CDC. The sole reason to watch beyond that is Lauren Cohan.