What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

manager of the US geological survey's atomic clock

TWOINTY

Nothing worse than the virtue-signaling memespouting trumpcuck SJWs, bunch of bootlickers.

well i'm sorry you feel that way lad, because you have 8 years ahead of this ;^)

He has 4 years ahead of him in which he'll try to either lick Trumps boots or make himself complete obsolete.

whenever any current year ends, a new current year begins.

There is something worse: an assmad cuck who got so triggered by a cartoon that he went to /sudo/ to try to be made BO.

MIND = BLOWN

I thank our lucky stars every day that you will never ever be BO.

Are you kidding? This prez is going to be better than W Bush as far as comedy goes, it's a gaff-a-minute, just look how thin-skinned the Trumptards are. Comedians have it great for four years.

That greentext basically describes 99% of the Bernie crowd these past few months

I know! The cold open for SNL after Trump won was one such example of the limitless comedy of the easily triggered.

Too bad they didn't do well when he was just running for president. It was mostly jokes that he's literal hitler and calling him Drump.

so? he's just another deranged isolated rich guy, big fuckin deal. only kids/americans think the president cares or matters. nothing will change.

Too bad you'll never ever be BO. Can't get banned for insulting Drumpf here, DEAL WITH IT.

She'll never be president

hillary will not be president, user
let it sink in

Before Obama the Daily Show and its copycats were making fun of the government and other MSM for being dishonest and out of touch, so they'll probably try to segue back into that now that the government is filled with people they all disagree with.

Only problem is, I'm not sure they know how to make fun of politicians that are practically mocking them. With Trump they just tried saying he's thin skinned for calling them out as liars, which I can't imagine could seem humorous for over a a year.

In order to portray Trump as an idiot or insecure you have to pretty much show almost nothing of him. Like how do you turn comments like the one in the accompanying video into something suggesting Trump is racist or out of touch? They pretty much have to take things out of context and try their best to avoid showing anything about Trump in order to help them create a caricature they can argue against, which may be somewhat entertaining, but it's dramatically less entertaining than the reality.

Eight years of telling his fans of what a bunch of bad people the republicans are.
It probably wont be as succesfull as John Stewart who build a whole lineup of shows out of eight years Bush, but still profitable.

You're right, that's something they would never do.

trips confirm they would never do that

BLACKED.COM

We're not the ones who get mad as fuck at every shitty Holla Forums post, rulecuck.
B
O

N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

You're the only one attempting to steal the BO position, sudocuck.
You lost, and it's perfectly clear to literally everyone else how butthurt you are about it.

kek

#AreYouStillWithHer

Tell us, how's that board claim going over Codemonkey?

That's exactly what they did with bush, they replayed that 4sec clip of him fucking up the "fool me once" phrase over and over for like a decade

Same with nucular, shit was everywhere