What are your thoughts on Harry Potter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Turtle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If hermione can be black, can Harry be a non-cumskin

It's shit.

Hang yourself.

>>>/freech/

Voldemort was right: muggle-borns are massive cunts.

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Poorly written, lots of plot holes, but it all gets overlooked because it's a kids book with muh nostalgia. Only enjoyed by manchildren, retards, and of course literal children.
Has cute grills though.

this

The fact that after they sieze Bellatrix's wand, and Hermione turns into Bellatrix, but when the merchants ask her to identify herself by showing her wand, but she starts panicking and instead of showing up the wand, she and her fiends use some tricky magic trick to play with the head merchant's head, is still bothering me

Most if it's fans are women, mate.

iirc they knew the rat was a disguised human the whole time

They fit into the retards category.

That makes no fucking sense.

How so?

it's shit. none of it makes sense when you're over 15 years old and not a retarded fanboy/girl

written by 7av1$t0

yeah its best not to even have the word t4vis7o(k on your computer or you end up getting Mi6 on your ass. especially with this >>>/newsplus/42598 now in effect

They knew Peter Pettigrew was Scabbers for years but never told anyone? Why?

it was their greatest practical joke

typical leftist power fantasy tbh

To be fair:

Dumbledore is a faggot but awarding points seems called for here. He might have been less of a kike about it and done it before the ceremony though.

the first 4 movies were alright, after that they turned to shit

The movies I liked when I was younger. Though the 6th one was shit though.

The first 4 books were fun, rest were considerably and progressively shittier.
The first 3 movies were excellent, particularly the 3rd one, and the rest were varying levels of garbage, with some being enjoyable trash with others being the equivalent of smearing shit on the screen.

B-BUT
MA BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY

Are you still here?

I like them b/c I can pick one at random (with Rifftrax of course) for background viewing while I play games or something; riffing is the best when it's a fantasy movie. They do get worse as they go on, because they start getting all "serious" and melodramatic, but that just makes for better jokes.

Triggered as fuck alt-reddit cuck, not your safe space.

The Edge Chronicles were better.

I'm always here. deal with it, fuccboi

lol cuck

literally Naruto with wands.

discworld is the superior fantasy book series

literally Reddit: the Fantasy

No, now I'm over here.
Stay mad, cuck.

hahaha oh wow

>>>Holla Forums

I swear I've seen something like that on Deviantart.

Is there anything else written by this guy that goes as in depth as that one did? I genuinely believe what he alleges is true due to checking some of his evidence myself.

lol nah cuck ;)

look at this pleb

But foiling demonic plots and toppling evil lords isn't part of the curriculum. It's more like a out-of-school occupation.

Jesus, why are you so insistent on being butthurt for literally no reason?
Is this fun to you or something?

It's true. As bad as Harry Potter.

That scene is fucking amazing. I've been laughing at it for over ten years now.

I think the fucking band playing while there's a dead body right in front of everybody makes the first part of it funny as shit, then the "MAH BOOOOIIIIII NNYYYOOOOOOO NYOHO NO" is the cherry on top.

10/10 This scene. Everytime.

You forget that harry looks like he's about to burst into laughter while saying that voldemort is back

Speaking of Voldemort, it's ironic that the most of the performances worth a shit were done by villains. I mean, it's not ironic if you're a NEOH-NATZEE and already sympathize with them, but ironic in that it's likely the opposite of what the studio intended. Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter carried practically every scene they were in.

Richard Harris was very charismatic in the first two movies, and Dumbledore was mostly likable until he was retconned into being a faggot (literally and in terms of narrative.)

I never watched past the 4th movie and even then I can barely remember anything that happened in 3 or 4 so I can't agree or disagree with you there

This. Don't understand why it's popular. It's just Degrassi with wizards.

well yeah, they get boss-ass actors to play those villains. they're shit roles, but because you got a G like fiennes, you know it's gonna be good.

t. inanimate fucking object

How is it ironic that good actors hired for a role can perform well?
Did you say this specifically so you could take a jab at your specific boogeyman?

420 BLAZE IT!

learn to read.

I'm rereading it and not seeing the irony.
The studio intended for the actors to perform as well as they could.
The villains, who were mostly played by older and more experienced actors, are obviously going to perform better than the teenagers who make up most of the good guys.
Where is the irony in this?
Do you know what irony is?

There are the movies, the books, and the fanfiction. And there is Prince of a Dark Kingdom.

Not at first. Only when Vimes took over. Id say the cut off point being the conman being introduced.

Geez don't have an aneurysm.

There are actually way more good guys that aren't teenagers, you know? Likewise there are other villains that aren't major villains played by random actors and teenagers to.

harry was a cuck beta male loser….. Hermione was a time bomb that is helping breed wizards out of existence & helped undermine wizard culture at every opportunity…… So if they were both some kind of subhuman nigger or even worse a psychotic jew then it would make a lot more sense.

these are the things that murder my sides

Actually french.

The first 3 movies were good because they were just fun mistery stories set in a wizard school that kids could relate to and adults felt nostalgic for their school years. But then from the 4th movie foward it became the most generic and black and white good vs evil epic stories. The whole shit was just boring, I couldn't give a shit about Valdemort trying to conquer the world with his satanic cult or wathever.

My point is that Harry Potter worked better as a light hearted adventure story about a boy wizard in his magic school. When they tried to turn it into some Lord of the Rings epic saga with huge battles, it got boring.

Also Snape is a fucking cuck, and the movie fucking praises him for that.

I would actually read that book.

The "new Valdemort" could be the one trying to push all this so his own selected group of wizard could take over the magic world when everyone just gave up on using magic.

It would be really easy for the new voldemort to take over and Make Magic Great Again. Since every other mudblood and would-be wizard would be either too old or too inept at magic, taking them out would be super easy. Maybe Voldemort wins in the end after all.

Shouldn't the new caste of magicless wizards be "wizard"-born muggles? Muggleborns are atleast definately magic, otherwise they wouldn't get to the school. Wizards with too much muggle in them and no magic might get a pass because their parents were considered magical.

It still needs to be an evil vs good story for the goods, so the new Harry Potter could struggle to convince everyone that this equality thing they are doing is exactly what the new Dark Lord wants. So he would be casted out as a bigot which builds up to the big reveal in the end where the guy who was fighting for Justice Oriented Magic was the new Valdemort all along.

Voldemort is shit though because he was created from the start to be a strawman, so the creator didn't bother to give him any depth as a character. Anything you might like about him is just stuff that you would project unto him. Voldemort is literally retarded too, choosing to place his soul into important symbolic stuff instead of just some fucking rock in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, because he was meant to be retarded and narccissistic to a fault.

All characters are strawmen, Harry Potter have no dept at all.

but if she had made him a deep character instead of a strawman, some people might not have understood that he's evil

Except Hermionig, she's the author self-insert so of course she always has to be right and be perfect while still being average enough to not be a complete mary sue. And now that we know she was a nigger all along, does that mean Rowling wishes she was a little nigger girl?

Not really, I'm sure she just noticed there was no nigger main characters in the story, which wasn't a big deal when the book was written, but today is a mortal sin, so she had to morph one of the characters into a black person, even though it makes no sense since she was consulted for the casting in all movies.

Terry Pratchett forged a huge world, with continents, laws and logic. Even magic has rules. Harry Potter is literally pages upon pages of deus ex machina. There's no comparison.

oh fuck, i just realized how pozzed harry potter has always been. that cunt rowling has been pushing for race-mixing since day 1 jesus fuck my ass what a pile of shit.

McDonagald J Trumpemort will Make Magic Great Again, and will deport all illegal wizards/witches.

I have a lot of thoughts on Harry Potter. Though overall it's positive.

Liked it when I was younger, it's creepy that it's mostly middle-aged people who like it now

It's based mostly on the indian mythology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Turtle
Also if I were to tell you that you live on a world that spins around at a thousand miles per hour around it's axis and that it also rotates around a giant ball of plasma at a speed of 67 thousand miles per hour in a giant sea of nothingness and there is also a giant piece of rock that is also spinning around the Earth and it's moving further and further away from us, you would say that it's also a dumb setting.

no, because there are solid physical explanations for all of those, unlike the turtle and elephants

I've heard argument that it's because the goblins and everyone else will have heard that the wand's been stolen, but they don't make an effort to make that explicit.

Shitty movies for kids?

DON'T MIND IF I DO

This song makes me so happy/comfy and I can't understand why
I still like the movie too

THAAAS MAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYY

FTFY

based williams, that's why

the movie is pretty decent too, it's a straightforward adaptation and doesn't try to be more than it is.

I saw the new movie today. Magic beasts or whatever the fuck it's called
It's absolute shit.
The worst one yet, no doubt.

Why did hermione end up with a ginger kid? Also the scene with beatrix almost raping her got me hard as fuck

Daniel Radcliffe

Emma Watson

Rupert Grint

And this is why Rupert Grint is GOAT.

Usually the best or worst celebrities are the ones you never hear jack shit about.

Even Rowling came to regret pairing them up.

What happened to him?

Damn Rupert seems pretty based. Doesn't he also drive around an ice cream truck?

I've abandoned my boy!

even the rifftrax get tiresome after movie 5, because the plot gets too grimdark and serious.

And to think that everyone made fun of Grint for being a shit actor.

WELL, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, FAGGOTS?

Seriously though, I never got any of those complaints. I recently rewatched the fifth and the sixth Harry Potter films, and dude steals the show half the time he's on-screen. The only reason nobody noticed is because he barely got any screen time.

He also played a British gunner in pic related.

Good film, too.

Am I the only one who wanted to ram my cock up her uterus?
There's something about 5/10 women that makes me a complete animal.

No, she's rocketfuel for my dick too.

Well he should be the best actor among the kids since the character he plays is practically him anyway.

I want to give her half-breed children and dilute her magical lineage

I really love how you can research the background of actors and media personalities and 90% of the time they're the bored offspring of some upper class family, come from a "showbiz family" or have a bunch of happy merchants involved for good measure.
It's nothing but nepotism and kikes all the way down.

Why isn't Daniel a strong black bull then?

Wouldn't that make him the worst actor?

more like Harry Pozzer

I didn't mean to imply that. I haven't seen any other movies he's been in so I wouldn't be able to judge.
I was trying to say he should have been the best at his role regardless of his acting abilities simply because he didn't really have to act.

show business is basically just a jewish form of feudalism