Shitpost brainstorming thread

We need more creative content such as the examples above to improve the quality of discourse on Holla Forums

Meatcucks is a pretty good one. Joaquin Phoenix approves of it.

What did he mean by this?

You are the cancer will eventually kill every single imageboard. Why don't you try making some oc instead of being such a flaming faggot.

What did he mean by this?

I want Sheevposting back.

Fuck you, I want Orcposting back.

(((Anonymous)))
How can I trust you?

It ain't me.

Orcposting?

wow such pretty eyes xDDDD

Now it is movie related, since Warcraft, I guess

Professional memer here, here is the definitive list of Holla Forums memes.
>DON'T MIND IF I DO!
>WHAT'S MY NAME?
>SOMEBODY [ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL MEā€¦]

I almost forgot
alternatively

You forgot:

Witness 'em, Sum kinda Suicide Squall, TR8-OR, there will always be memes for the newest movie.

Look like discussion is back on the menu, boys.

Long-term connosieur of Holla Forums memes never posted before their time here, where did the

Template come from?

honestly

deserves its own shitpost category after that one glorious thread. I agree with OP, we need to refine our weaponized shitposts but the problem is the moment you consciously talk about it it becomesā€¦corrupted, subverted, somehow tainted

shitposts must be forged in the fire, death and madness of the boards, they cannot be engineered in a lab, so this thread is kind of a non-sequiter at best, heretical at worst, that would depend on your sect

pretty sure its the pedobait thing of posting some little girl you are obsessed with, could be wrong though the signatures a little fucky not sure if it checks oot

God do I fucking hate the fucking

bit when its done to me, which kind of acknowledges how good it isinb4 some faggot allmes everything in this thread

Last week some faggot posted that unironically and other people started repeating it. It's like he wasn't here for the "I hate her" marion cotillard posts and the cinematography threads where people post unidentifiable sand dunes so he thought he was original and this wasn't something Holla Forums usually does when they see an exploitable OP.

all me

designated shitting thred

Bollywood pls go

big nigga season

I think you mean the threads started by that OP that was watching a movie he really liked for its cinematography but he was so vague and he used a shot of a desert presumably from the movie when he made the thread.

Meatcucks is one of those things that was funny for one thread and then one or two retards decided to run it into the ground.
It never should have left Holla Forums tbh.