Star Trek Discovery

However, before you start mapping out the deck of the Discovery, sources close to the production tell us exclusively that Yeoh actually will be the leader of another ship. We hear that Yeoh has been cast as Han Bo and her ship is the Shenzhou. The Yeoh-run spacecraft is set to play a big role in Discovery‘s first season.

archive.is/FGylg#selection-851.0-855.16

My post got screwed up. They cast Michelle Yeoh as a Captain of a Federation ship Shenzhou. She is the first cast member revealed. They still don't have their lead.

controversy in 3, 2, 1.

I was hoping they would cancel it tbqh, Star Trek has no where to go intellectually and they'll never to a campy adventure series like they should.

Every time you post a smug Cardassian a Bajorian dies in a work camp.

You are correct. Star Trek could renew itself by going far right and destroy the Federation like Oswald Spengler describes in "The Decline of the West" and build a plot around that. Show how Earthlings are being overrun on their own world, etc. But that would be politically risky I guess.

How many Bajorian grills got blacked?

I'm only going to watch for the gorn.

But if universal translators automatically convert everything into the user's own language, why is the ship's Chinese name not translated automatically into English for the viewers?

I wonder if China invested a lot of money into the production of the show.

Gook Trek

Translating actual names isn't always necessary. Though, I'd like a show about gook ship Magic Boat.

What happened to her toe?

No clue.

Foot binding?

Yep

Step up nigga.

why does enterprise do such a bad job of portraying vulkans?
t'pol is normal, but 90% of the time, they get some vulkans that are pretty much just regular humans when it comes to emotions

Enterprise's Vulkans are different.

Some of them are actually Romulan Agents

How?
They're shitily acted?

Did you watch Season 4 at all? It kind of explains a lot.

even if that was the case, they do it with nearly every vulkan
am i supposed to believe that 90% of the vulkans the humans knew were actually romulans?

Most of the antagonistic Vulcans were indeed meant to be Romulans That was going to explained in Season 5-7 arc which was meant to be literally the birth of the Federation and Earth-Romulan War There was also a storyline that a lot of the teachings the Vulcans were following was completely flawed and corrupted, Vulcans didn't become the true logical beings till Season 4

Maybe we are all romulans

There a line where you stop what you are doing and get surgery and she crossed it ages ago

No actually I didn't, I stopped about halfway through season 3.

Season 4 got good, really good.

It looks like she's growing another foot with that big toe of hers

Cuckoldry and AIDS good?

god fucking damnit

Forgot the image.

About to become one of the best Star Trek shows good.

Season 3 of Enteprise is the best season. Season 4 just seems good but most of the stories are just bad rehashes of shit we've seen before. Do we really need a 3 parter about genetically engineered supermen from the Eugenics Wars? Or a two part episode explaining why Klignons look different? Or Section 31? Season 4 does have the best 3 part episode of the series and that is the Vulcan 3 part-er.

Season 4 of Enterprise best episodes:
Vulcan 3 part
The Orion slave girl episode

The Terra Prime story line while kind of interesting at first is just gay. The nigger henchmen of robocop is there to show how stupid and evil human "supremacists" are.

You forgot the Mirror Universe two-parter

I forgot, that was the only other highlight from season 4.