Why does Hank like tom landry so much? The man led the cowboys down the crapper for nearly a decade

Why does Hank like tom landry so much? The man led the cowboys down the crapper for nearly a decade

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2xrogy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he was a librul New Yorker. He even admired Cecile Richards' mother.

he had a cool hat

Nostalgia. Landry was the one who led The Cowboys when Hank was growing up.

Dunno, ask Holla Forums

You mean, Tumblr?

i kept waiting for the episode he would stop being a cuck and punch peggy in her cunt face

He gets his revenge eventually.

these are so fucking good. shame there's only like three of them

The guy has others, but they're not about KotH. Still Dilbert Mindfuck tier, though.

Our Holla Forums, you moron.

this tbh

You mean, Tumblr?

No, that's cuck/co/.

Cowboys fans are very delusional

Dangit Bobbeh

Yes, this site is pretty atrocious.

isn't there an /sp/chan?

How come bobby came out so weird despite having hank as a father

Have you been to "full" Holla Forums in the past year? It's the same as cuck Holla Forums now.

because as much of good ol' boy Hank is, or believes himself to be, he's a really lazy parent in terms of discipline and his wife is even worse. doesn't help that the environment the kid is growing up in outside of his home is an all but hostile one.

Yeah he should have beat bobby more. Look at how cotton treated hank. Always tough on the boy and hank became a fine upstanding citizen

All his friends are non-whites and his mother is a feminist.

If Cotton didn't actually do what he says he did, isn't that stolen valor? Should he be put in jail for committing a crime?

Got any proof of that, champ?
Last I saw of full/co/ I could still at least call people niggers and faggots for being retarded and not get banned in the process, while just before I stopped browsing cuckchan in late 2014 I couldn't even politely disagree with someone without Redwood banning me.

He did all the stuff he claimed he did in Japan, which is what he got the recognition for. He'd just never been to Germany like he told people, and even then he wasn't intentionally lying. He sincerely thought he fought there as well. You can't put an old man in jail for being senile.

He literally got his shins blown off in the war after killing dozens of nips, and even got medals for it iirc.
The only thing he was full of shit about is being in Germany, and considering he actually did some fighting it's not so much stolen valor as it is simply being an egocentric twat. Sure, it's still a lir on his part, but he actually served bravely on one of the most bloody fronts of the war.

Stolen valor is more along the lines of some fat minecraft playing autist deciding to put on a uniform and begging for attention despite never serving in the military at all.

76chan
don't tell anyone.

Where is Hank now? It been years since I have seen him.

trapped on Namek.

Still on the boat.

Because, like most boomers, he is a workaholic who misunderstood the traditional European virtues of stoicism to mean that he should avoid ever having a real relationship with anyone, lest he actually feel something inside.

It's not exactly a secret

You gotta catch up on your DurhamrockerZ.

The worst characters on the show

>>>Holla Forums

Don't lie to me. I Nambik is a dbz thing not a real planet. I am interested in facts not fanstasy. Where is Hank?

Did KOTH invent spurdo?

Fox blocked a lot of them outside Murrica

That character made me lose a lot of respect for Tom Petty. I still like his music, though.

They deleted posts where namefag Val was called out as a pedophile, and 86ed threads that had arguments over SJWs.

Oh fuck I didn't even know he voiced lucky

You know Holla Forums I have been asking a question for a while now and all I get is nothing. Where is Hank? I HAVE BEEN WONDERING FOR YEARS, NOW ANSWER!

I always assumed that Cotton spent so much time swapping stories with other Vets that he soon forgot what was true and probably remembered other people's stories as his own.

canclled

!!
No!

like trump?

There are still threads all over the board bitching about SJWs.
I don't know who the fuck Val is though. I probably hid him on sight since namefags are pure cancer.

Stay salty, cuck

These hotheads just cant help but bring him up everytime.

Val being a pedophile was just a excuse to ban him, he was an obnoxious faggot who always tried to seem important, like most namefags. He also fucked up Holla Forums the musical

Stay mad, trumpkikes.

How can we be mad when we won, sudocuck?
Reminder you will never ever be BO btw

Hi Val, put your name on so I don't have to see your posts.

Trumpcuck thread?

oh yes it is, the salt is endless

forgot my trigger warner, wouldnt want to upset a polkiddie's feefees

Leftist "memes" and "humor" ladies and gentlemen.

The left is truely the left's worst enemy.

XD

This is equal parts hilarious and sad.

I wonder if /sp/ will steal our next get ITT.

LMAO kiddo

Because Hank is a propane savant and doesn't know any better outside of his propane and propane accessories.

I'm sincerely sorry you're like this, friend. There is still hope. You can still do better. I believe in you. I know you can do better.

Goes on Holla Forums.

do you think they're cognizant of how bad they have it?

Another leftist "meme", gentlemen.

Yes, this is all they can manage.

How come bobby was drowning in oriental pussy?
Goes to Japan and bitch wants to ride him
Some laotion girl moves in and she wants to sucky suck him

0/10

Jesus fucking CHRIST how lazy can you get, Maximus? You don't need ANY skill to draw these, just open up Paint and doodle for a couple minutes.

Because all racial groups prefer white partners

lefties can't even make a strawman comic without starting with a lie

And they somehow still think they are winning.
No wonder they trusted (((Glassberg))) and (((Stein))). They are fucking retards

DurhamrockerZ has a channel on dailymotion.

Thanks fam
dailymotion.com/video/x2xrogy