She is so wonderful. she's just like me. i want her so bad. why can't she be real

she is so wonderful. she's just like me. i want her so bad. why can't she be real

fuck the subject got baleet

do you think she blew Shinji?

she's my #2 but, srsly…

nah, shinji didn't have enough for her. she needs more than that. she's worth so fucking much. pls post pics of her. all I have is asuka, who is a close #2

she is so hawt and she gets drunk every morning and eats packaged food, which is like tendies

wtf, i hate trump now

trump totally cucked on that one

was getting blocked a part of your plan?

Japanese people don't look anything like this.

Japanese people just really wish they were white. Incidentally they have white DNA mixed in with them.

2D women?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

She definitely fucked Kaji.

he was banging what's her fuck, too. she's also hot. the nerdy older one. Mmmmmm…

uh-oh! wrong board

I'M GONNA MARRY MARI!

Yeah, no shit. The show also has frames.

Ritsuko, yup.
Her, Misato, and Kaji are all the same age iirc.

Because Jews.

Nah

A character doesn't look white just because it doesn't look Japanese. This is like thinking if something isn't an apple it must be an orange.

A character isn't white just because it doesn't look Japanese. This is like thinking anything that isn't an apple must be an orange.

The posting errors have gotten ridiculous.

My wife for the past 20 years! Go misato!

I wish I could be like Gendo, fuckin' bitches and buildin' robots.

Your waifu is nigger tier

Did Shinji have a small wenier?

man i hope this was a moment in time.

That tweet is fake you stupid weeb!

Damn son!

She can be real user, all you have to do is believe in her and kill yourself while thinking of her

He does have an image to protect. One more thing the media would attack and libs cry about.

DON'T MIND IF I DO

Go touch your cock or something.

Nah you're just retarded

Kaji tapped that.

No he didnt, did he? I dont remember. I know he came on Best girl.

USED GOODS

You make a fair point still if you were in a hot tub , in Vegas, wouldn't you at LEAST wrap your arm around her?