RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

screencrush.com/rumor-all-female-spider-man-glass-ceiling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that retarded faggot and all the people like him pushing pc down peoples throats and remaking movies with a current year spin are singlehandedly responsible for electing the worst president in us history

Obama?

TURN

OFF

THAT

PESKY

ADBLOCK

^GamerGate is dead. Blame Acid Man.

Fuck off.

DONATE TO MY PATREON

It's like you are a feminist or something!

Yeah that's retarded. Everyone knows that Gamergate is the altright.

It was until you faggots killed it. Reminder that every eceleb the Holla Forums circle jerk hates is all right, because at least they didn't kill GG by making Acid Man a leaderfag.

The only thing gg was good for was kicking the rock over and exposing the sjw cancer in all its batshit glory to the normalfags and finally pushing enough of a exodus to get away from halfchan.

Is calling Mundane Matt a cuckold being redundant?

Why is Feig even talking about it? You'd think everybody involved in the project would try to ignore it so it wont tarnish their careers even further.

I'm fairly sure Warren G. Harding squarely holds that title.

dsp-looking motherfucker lmao. he should never have shown his face

holy shit how did you get her to close her mouth

this post deserved

these trips

You have to be a complete dumbass to think of a single board as having been all there was to a scandal being known.Which is what GG is, a scandal that people got informed on which helped reveal what SJWs were up to in the media. The effects reverberated throughout the internet and helped popularize cuck as an insult for fuck's sake. We've had people on the news crying about being called cucks.

Holla Forums popluarized cuck, you fucking retard. But like everything GG has taken credit for, it had nothing to do with it at all. Holla Forums was calling GG cucks for pushing the ethics and PR memes, you moron.

Also from reading that verbal diarrhea, you're obviously a tourist here or something because you don't seem to understand the chain of events in GG's history I'm referring to at all.

You're thinking everything was kept on a single board when there was no way to contain it like that.

Calling people cucks got more popular when people like Anthony Burch were being laughed at all over the place, which happened within the first couple weeks GG was going on.

you're a retard
maybe in late 2015. in the early days of gamergate, Holla Forums and gg were one in the same.

I disavow Mundane Matt, he is not an e-celeb I want to energize.

It still confounds me how Sony allowed this thing to happen. Tbh any reboot would have likely stunk like shit no matter how they pulled it off, but it's like they tried their hardest to sink a franchise that had potential to be a potent money maker with the right kind of TLC. The buying power of nostalgiafags is staggering, not to mention hardcore GB groupies would have gladly clung to this things nuts if they didn't change the entire core dynamic. And what genius decided to base almost the entire marketing strategy around actively insulting the asses you need to fill the seats? It doesn't make any sense. It's gotta be like some kind of tax write off or some shit, and even that doesn't make sense in the long term.

Why does mundanematt spam his shit videos on here? At least mark dice give us shout outs.

Why do you keep coming here, Matt?

FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT
FUCK OFF MATT

It started out as a Spiderman spin off movie.

screencrush.com/rumor-all-female-spider-man-glass-ceiling/

The dumb bitch that ran the idea up the corporate ladder is a cunt stupid enough to buy the rights of a fucking fanfic.

gj alt right trump supporters, you killed a sequel to the best movie in literally decades -.-'

These YT dorks sound so cringeworthy, especially when they try to sound tough or edgy by swearing. It's so fake.

I'm right, newfag.

It was subverted pretty quickly and Holla Forums abandoned GG because it went astray in favor of giving Kotaku journalism awards. Overall, stop trying to give credit to Gilda Mars LARPers for Holla Forums memes, it's cringey as fuck.

i know right i could kick any of they're asses and slap theyr girlfriends' butts

I get the feeling you're making fun of me.

Hi revoltard. Nice try but Holla Forums was never against ethical media practices, in fact for this entire year it was almost completely dedicated to calling out and exposing the clinton funded lugenpresse. And "pr", seriously? Nigger go look at the Spencer threads there right now, read through them and for bonus points try to do it without moving your lips. They're 99% muh pr. "Oh shit this guy is talking about white nationalism and throwing up roman salutes SOMEBODY STOP HIM". You have it backwards, dipshit. GG spawned the alt right and now that it's actually gaining traction fake Holla Forumsack cancer like you (along with at least 800 newfags from plebbit and halfcuck) is shitting itself at the idea of being called Nazi. ProGG from the beginning were called terrorist so being called nazi is no big deal to them, to larping faggots like you it must be a nightmare.