Helga is the prettiest Viking girl...

Helga is the prettiest Viking girl. All the other girls are mildly pretty but Helga is the only one who makes me want to pee in her butt.

This one is kind of pretty too but what kind of stupid name is asslog

She looks like the chick from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Sarah Michelle Geller.

Asslog?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

stop watching cucked shows

Even without "cuck" stuff, the show would be garbage. Looks like garbage and might as well be set in some fantasy world.

wtf are you ppl talking about there are literally no niggers in the show

BLACKED when?

Forced meme. How many threads have you posted that garbage in? You are probably some sort of covert marketer.

Cuck taste. Pic related is a real 10/10 woman.

Is that one of those fucking tumblr flower crown things?

is she getting fucked by a black buck off screen?

beautiful norse goddess vs bad dye job southern italian nigger dressed like a white woman… hrm really tough choice NOT

jesus you chould have choosen a gif where her face isn't all fucked up. i love blondes dude but thats fucking disgusting.

SURE

Lagertha>Auslag>>Helga

no way, lagertha is a hag compared to helga

all the women on this show have jew noses

:^)

Fuck yeah

hopefully.

Katheryn Winnick is doing lots of lesbian kissing this season
Also they put sexy tattoos all over her arms and thighs she had videos of her shaving her leg and then her leg all oiled up with the fake tattoo applied. I hope they show them off a lot.
Very sexy

way funnier than it deserves to be

they might as well have a dyke and a fag they already had a tranny

The ancient Celts and Vikings were Black people.

The Celts were originally Black people. Ephorus (c. 405BC) claimed that the Celts were Blacks or Ethiopians(1)The Celts continued to be recognized as Blacks by Tacitus, who wrote about the Black Celts and Picts in 80 AD .(2)

The Celts on the mainland of Europe were called Iberians or Silures.(3)though the original Celts were Black, overtime their name was stolen by Europeans. Father O’Growney has discussed the history of the Celts. He makes it clear that the original Celts were the Iberians.(4)

The Iberians were probably conquered by the Ligurians.(5) It is suggested that the Ligurians may be represented by the modern Basque of Spain.(6) The Ligurians took the name Celt.

The Ligurians/Celts were conquered by the Gaulish speaking people. The Gauls conqered the Ligurians and pushed them into Spain. It was these Gauls who imposed their language on the Iberian and Ligurian Celts .

The Gauls were Belgians according to Father O’Growney. The Irish and Welsh are descendants of these Gauls.(7) These Gauls spoke Gaulish or Gaelic.(8)

The Germans conquered the Gaulish-Celts, and Gaulish disappeared around 4th Century AD.

All of the Black Celts in Britain were not erased by the Gauls.

This is supported by the Ivory Lady of York ,England. The reconstruction of the face of the Ivory Bangle Lady (c.350AD) indicates that she was African or Black.

This can't even be shit posting, the amount of time a person would need to know this is too much just for an ironic shitpost. Holla Forums has been turned into an actual board for king posting and cuckoldry.
Holla Forums has reached rockbottom, I didn't think it can get any worse but this board–
this site seizes to amaze me.

Don't even joke about that. Cuckime still isn't accepted by the majority of fa/tv/irgins so we are still not completely lost.

I can't come up with a response I'm just depressed now.

Time to ramp up the efforts.

Uh, I think you're missing an "A" in there, friendo.

It's clearly KANGposting, not KINGposting. What the fuck is this, your first day on the job?

Seriously what is it with all the non-cucks on Holla Forums lately? Why the hell are they here?

We still come her occasionally to see how bad shit's gotten.

Time for me to tune back in to Vikings

Niggers can't swim. Your theory a shit in three words.

You'd be suprised