OH GOD, THEY'RE USING HIS YIFFSUIT

OH GOD, THEY'RE USING HIS YIFFSUIT

Why are you still watching NC?

I don't know what was more cringey, the fur suit or the equal pay for women part.

furries get out

Wait, why are you?

Wait this is from NC? shit can he get any lower?

gets me every time

Likely Malcolm's fault since he's a nigger furry. That's got to be rare like a unicorn. He must have threaten to shuffle off if he didn't get his one request in.

There's quite a few black furries actually, memeing aside, a good few of them happen to be bulls too

I only watched it because I enjoyed his previous commercial reviews and I thought I might check out his new video.

I still don't understand why he still tries skits. And holy fuck that equal pay part was awful

Would totally yiff tbh

I meant the Simpsons webm

At least I know how desperate obscure companies can be to stand out

Does he go on a yiffing spree?

What show is this?

Nostalgia Critic I think?

Nostalgia Critic is honestly using yiff suits now?

I was kinda hoping this was just something from Jimmy Fallon where they'd just be cringey and trying to poke fun at it.

No its Malcom like said.

That's based off of something that really happened. Redd Fox(the guy who played Sanford on Sanford and Son, the show whose theme song is played in that clip) was supposed to do some standup somewhere(I think it was Vegas?) and he walked on stage to the tune of that song, because it had become associated with him do to the show. He stood on stage for a few seconds, realized there weren't that many people in the audience, said "Ah hell no, I ain't doin' this" and stormed off the stage. The guys in the band didn't know what to do so they just started playing the song again.

I watched it too recently. This sketch wasn't the worst part though. The worst part was the Batman PSA about the equal pay act when he breaks into a cuck fueled rant about how women still don't get equal pay. Completely ruined the review for me.

He almost redeemed it with the Little Baby's Ice Cream ad though.

Speaking of which, here's some nightmare fuel for you.

Wasn't me btw it was just some fag. pretending to be.

I see he's keeping his comedy original and fresh.

I honestly don't know how they expect to sell ice cream with what would make Tim & Eric sick

Could always go back to something like this I suppose.

The nostalgia. I remember this stuff. Things were much more innocent back then.