What does she mean by this ?

What does she mean by this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ?t=25m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That she didn't vote, but still wants to be offended by the outcome.

i want to stick my finger in her ass and rub it under her nose while shes sleeping because shes one of those girls who dont shower every day so she will go all day long with her day smelling her own shitlip but wont know its her own stench and when she asks people "do you smell that?" they will be like yeah bitch i smell you every day tho thats why i never say anything then shell go home and cry in a tub of ice cream and still wont take a shower so she will have two shitlip days in a row

She'll molest drumfs daughters with rocks.

Why didn't she and Amy Schumer elect to move to Israel? If I happened to be one of G-d's chosen and had tons of shekels in the bank, that would be my first choice.

It must be great to live in a nationalistic, ethno-state.

Because American jews fear that Israel may become a nuclear crater any time if a mudslime regime gets their hands on a nuke.

#MakeAliyahGreatAgain

underrated post

one of these days, pig

Israel is pretty shitty to live in tbh
t. a Jew

checked

Seems stupid to be wasting money for round trips to gigs that you still have in America or is she gonna be appearing in some Canada produced shows, eh? Canada can keep pussy pebbler with Bryan Adams too.

Seems like a great place to me.

I always wanted to ask a jew about this so: You guys are protected by every imaged bullshit privilege, why don't just exterminate the muslims? Do just one good thing in the human history is hard for you guys?

Listen to this man he knows what he's doing

She's not very smart.

"Lena Dunham doesn't have the brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag, she's a fucking retard. I mean, I've talked to her, I know who she is, she's a dumb bitch, I'm sorry, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in some sort of self defense situation and I have to legally defend myself? I'm not going to initiate violence against her, but—if she comes at me in an alleyway, tries to do anything—I'm going to fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? It won't be a quick self-defense situation, I'll be nailing her I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll be boxing her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones, I'm going to destroy Lena Dunham physically, so badly, the people that come to clean her up are going to be puking when they see what I did to her, I want them to know how I feel about her, so I am going to fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body- if she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now, I would never, ever initiate violence against her, but that's what would happen.” ­

Much like all the other celebrities her word amounts to nothing, but what can you expect from someone who's profession is to tell lies in public?

What did he mean by this?

Why? He seems nice from a goy's perspective.

It, not he.

What's that from?

An interview with Sam Hyde
youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ?t=25m15s

lol that's hilarious

Because that would be racist and Jews can't be racist as i'm sure you know.
Exterminating them in pure selfdefence would be another issue of course but those fuckers are too scared to make the first move because they fear we send our Amerifat Zogbots at them.

lol

What a fucking hypocrite that guy is. Angry white guys are his fucking consumer base, he makes shitty films about oppresive goverments and sells them to angry white guys. Fucking kike.

Not to mention that his career is based on being a certain kind of angry white guy.

She's like a female version of Chris Chan!

How many kids will she rape this year?

She was merely pretending.

Not enough.

Cant wait to start smashing trump's fat fedora-wearing fan club in the streets. But oh wait, they never leave their basements!

I'd love to watch a group of methed up special Olympic downie powerlifters rape the shit right out of her.

Wait, what are you saying?

Chris Chan is already a female. He even has a vagina now!

Except on election day, which means we get to rule you goons.

Who is this woman and why do I see her with so many singers and celebrities