MAD SHEILA, CHINA'S SHAMELESS MAD MAX RIPOFF, STARTS STREAMING ONLINE TOMORROW

MAD SHEILA, CHINA'S SHAMELESS MAD MAX RIPOFF, STARTS STREAMING ONLINE TOMORROW

>youtu.be/5iO-zjhHvg4

shanghaiist.com/2016/11/24/mad_sheila.php

What if it turns out to be better than Cuck Max: Feminist Road?

this sounds like the best movie out this year

Fucking wew lad

i expect a rip with english subs out by sunday the latest

Comedy event of the year folks.

MAD CHINK; CHINK FURY.

Highly doubt that's the case, chink always use entertainment business to launder money.

wait… launder money from whom? i didnt think chinese typically cared about hiding how much money they make from their all-encompassing single party government that sees all and knows all. are there really chinese money launderers?

triads, no doubt.

Looks like unsurprisingly.

Also i could never take chink fuccbois seriously as postapocalyptic warriors. They would be the first to fall.

Holla Forums stream when?

Lots of cars and bikes but no balls to do stunts. Pathetic.

Did she pissed herself?

Will this be like some insane Japanese film?

I know I did, that vehicle is pretty terrifying tbh

Is there anything they don't rip off?

oh, nm.

She clearly shat herself, those shorts are brown

Didn't the commies strip away power from Triads? If anything the chinese would be laundering money for someone else.

I've heard they've been cracking down on them more. Maybe they're laundering the money to their relatives outside of China? A lot of Chinese are buying up property in other countries. Check dubs.

If you're female and you saw a BBC that size headed your way, you would too.

Which china is this again?

1. What's Tencent?
2. What's wrong with Tencent?

1. Chinese EA
2. Chinese EA only with a fuckload of power over the Chinese and retards who install their games

Fucking gooks, they're stealing jobs form the poor Italians #NotMySpagettiRipoff

They're a company that is responsible for the Great Firewall of China. They censor the west, then they rip off all the video games from the west and act like the west is copying them because it's so envious. It's literally the chinese government in company form. What's worse is that they've started buying into western companies.

There will be a few half naked chinky birds in this movie so its already gonna be better than the SJW version.