What was his name again?

What was his name again?

Current Year

John Limey tells the timey

I always thought he has unibrow, is it the berenstein universe shit again?

It's not a fair current year man

G-d
That's right Drumpftards, I went there.

you have to go back, kike

>>>/christian/

Go home, this is a moslem board.

CUCKACCINO

Stop trying to make Dunkaccino happen. It's not going to happen.

Cucky McWifeson

heh

10/10, I'm using that one.

So, he's a crypto, right?

No I could have sworn he had a unibrow too. Thank god we finally escaped the berensteinverse.

all of you faggot have to go back to your shitty universe ASAP

In some pictures, his brows are so close together that it looks like he has a unibrow.

his name is Kike mcfaggotson

John "The Time Telling Cuck" Oliver

Maybe, did the Brits kick him out because they didn't want him or something?

Timetelling Anglokike

I went to look for some clips of him behaving like a twat on British TV, and now I feel a little sad. All that youthful innocence and no screaming about how awful white people are.

He needs to be spammed with clips and pics of him begging Donald Trump to run for president until he commits suicide.

Shame he turned out to be a cuck, I liked him in Community.

He just doesn't care, he shifted the blame to CNN and the rest of the lefty press for not making enough negative ads on Trump and giving him too much airtime. He'll continue on as the brave freedom fighter he is knowing his epic Drumpf memes helped the cause.

community was garbage

Johnny Lover

Shit when he was younger he looked like John Lennon. He seemed like a nice enough guy when he was younger.

Not the first couple of seasons

When someone spends too many years of their life around media people it tends to corrupt them and turn them into disconnected assholes with very few exceptions.

Yeah.

Jill Stein

it always was, user
i'm sorry

James Olives