Christians BTFO

Christians BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan
phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does Thanksgiving have to do with Christianity? Oh wait, Ricky Gervais is British and doesn't know shit. Opinion discarded.

if Gervais hates all religions, why does he only ever mock christianity?

what does this even have to do with thanksgiving?

why do feminists bitch about mansplaining but stay silent when an herd of horny muslim rape countless girls in cologne?

Christians won't blow him up

Merchant's funnier

Jews own him.

Islam will kill him.

Buddhism is too niche to mock.

God in His mercy holds back from punishing him, for a soul turned towards Him pleases him more than to punish them.

Daily reminder that this idiot is far more Sincere in what he says and does, that it comes off as far more profound than anything Ricky "I own cats" Gervais has ever said.

He British. He only familiar with ramadan.

He doesn't. He pretty much a anti-islamophobia activists.

But he is a lazy coward who won't dare taking a risk and Christianity is the only religion he is familiar with. Gervais tries to act like he is edgy, but only "edgy" part of his act is pissing on holly cows of entertainment once in a blue moon. Rest of his routine stopped being edgy 12 years ago. His comedic persona got more exaggerated to the point that he is just an asshole now. Other guys that he worked with are far more entertaining than Gervais anyway.

At least other comedians who make christian jokes are admitting that they are afraid to make fun of Muslims or that they just don't know enough about other religions to actually come up with proper jokes.

Dammit, I meant because

All religions are fucking bullshit.

Except Satanism.

\m/ FUCK YEAR \m/

you sound about 16

you sound like a triggered cuck

I will never understand this.
Not even a christcuck, I just think it's fucking dumb that people will harp on something like how people perceive Jesus' physical body looked instead of talking about anything the Bible goes on about.
If you want to BTFO religious people you have to find the flaws in their religious texts.
Otherwise you'll just look like an asinine teenager looking for attention.

I guess I was wrong, you're a nupol numale, maybe 14, tops

definitely a cuck

Stay mad drumpfsperg, you lost.

I heard that Gervais don't talk to him anymore since Karl managed to get a relatively successful career without him.

Got a source?
It wouldn't surprise me since Gervais is a petty piece of shit, but I'd like a link that I can show off whenever someone tries to praise him.

That's Gervais for you

That's what I was getting at.
Seriously though, not very many people will say shit about what the Bible teaches beyond a handful of very well known parts of it like the ten commandments or the flood.

most of what athiest spergs bitch about are jewlaws in the old testamant. you know, the stuff that was rendered moot by jesus.

Sadly I don't remember where he said that, maybe in an interview about his show The Moaning of Life?

Ignorance is really a bliss.
For eternity we represented G-d by our standard and views: this is why in literature most of the time you get blonde-blue eyes girl even when they are from fucking China.
Jesus was portrayed as a chinese, as a native, as a black, as indian, as japanese,etc. Why not insult them too?

GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE

Jesus didn't have human DNA as he wasn't conceived with by sperm and egg. There is no reason for him to not have been an aryan or a roman.

Don't compare me to Christ-killers you sperg

I have said shit about said parts that are neither the flood, the receiving of the "ten commandments", the creation narrative, and the "Exodus" from Egypt, each of which has no actual confirmed archaeological nor written evidence to back them up(REALLY, the flood that lasted for 40 days and nights drowned not only land creatures but FISH!? And how did they keep the animals that were carnivorous in their eating habits not even once lash out on animals that they preyed on!?). Such things as the Mass killing of Amelekites(both civilian and military people) decimating Canaanite and Philistine cities, along with a Hebe ripping off his shirt at the sight of his wife shortly before deliberately using her as a living humanoid blood sacrifice to "Yahweh". It is probable that the latter of the aforementioned stories is in some way, in conjunction with other stories from the Torah form the basis for the ritualistic killing of Gentile boys/men(and occasionally girls/women) for their blood, particularly during Passover, which Kikes publicly call "blood libel" when confronted by goyim.

Also, despite what some Christians and Muslims believe, The Talmud is not "at odds" with the Torah at all. Trying to convince an observant Jew of such a thing is as futile as attempting to convince a Christian that the "New" Testament abolishes and/or rejects the OT. On the contrary, its purpose is to explain the Torah, further codify, and expand on it.
Also, The Talmud may not have had been written down in whole before the latter half of the 4th century CE/early 5th century CE(at least not consistently), but it already existed for at least several centuries in oral form.

Joke's on him. Jesus is a myth.

Damn Ricky is desperate these days. What even is the joke here? Yes, Jesus is from Isreal and, no, Latin and European paintings made hundreds and thousands of years after death are not accurate, obiviously. Anyone with a brain knows they didn't have cameras in fucking Nazareth.
Also, what does Jesus have to do with National Turkey Day?

Someone should tweet this faggot. "So does this mean the Jews were black? So who are these guys running around pretending be Jewish"

You can deny his abilities, but you cannot deny his existence. Taking fedora tipping to the next level.

Wrong.

WE WUZ SAVIORZ N SHIIIIIEEEET

And his brother is chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Xiuquan

Fish drowning is never mentioned. Any fish that died, died between the sediment layers, which we have all over the world and as high as mount everest. You'll believe anything a scientist says about the past without evidence, such as a layer being millions of years old despite no dating method being able to prove that but you'll scoff at a world covering flood when we have evidence for it literally everywhere.

Like you would believe. Hundreds of world flood legends all over the world? "nope, doesn't matter, just coincidence" But assuming that isotopes in rocks were at a certain level in the past and decayed to the point they are now so we know their age "no need for proof there buddy, we just magically know what the amount was in the past"

You don't give a shit about proof. You just want to bulwark your own state sponsored bias.

wtf i hate jesus now
we should worship a white god, thanks ricky

You do know what this word means?

Yeah it means the modern people who hear it don't believe it. I guess you think it magically means "untrue".

True, there are sediment layers on this current Earth on all 7 continents, not just in the oceans. But what makes you so sure That the flood happened like it was described like in the OT, and Mount Everest having lots of sediment layers? Everest probably does have those layers on the lower levels, but at every level? Bunk. I am not buying it. Oh, and the flood legends? Yeah they are not a coincidence, but how does it give weight to any of the Abrahamic faiths? Many cultures, such as the Sumerians, Vedic Aryans, numerous Native American Indian tribes, Greeks, and Romans also have their own legends about the Earth going through a massive flood. Some of them even wrote down those once purely oral legends hundreds of years before the Hebrew scriptures had coalesced past the Tanakh or even before coming into existence! Pics related, ESPECIALLY the 2nd one. Don't assume that they just made it up. Actually bring something tangible and real to refute ii!

Would make sense.

The only reason they ever dealt with Karl to begin with is because he was their show's producer and they thought it was funny to basically laugh at Karl much of the time.

I don't think Gervais was mean about it or something, but it does seem like he was mostly friendly with Karl because he was a guy that he could hang out whenever due to a lax schedule. Like I doubt Gervais would clear his schedule to make sure he could meet up with Karl.

It's a Sin, that Jesus is a false idol, you don't put an X up in your church and worship that because technically it's a cross, but it's not the right cross.

Yet this ignores what those fish fossils mean, the fish always appear in appropriate layers, if the fish all died during the flood same types would appear in different layers of sediment but they don't, if there was a flood that covered the earth why doesn't it show up in ice cores that have been used to accurately show that lead covered the earth or map climate change over hundreds of thousands of years? There are glaciers that predate earths "creation" and there are trees that predate that too which means there are trees that lived through the flood when realistically they would have died, but when looking at these trees rings we can see periods of slow growth or non fatal disease but it's completely erratic and changes between each tree.

Either be scientific about it and write a proper paper and get it peer reviewed and challenge atheists or fuck off back to your echo chamber where you just use holes in your own knowledge and logic as proof for your ideology.

That's now my favorite Jesus.

Yeah, thousands of feet above sea level being the "same layers" with those below, near, or just above sea level because "we say so".

Also, let's just ignore all the times they find out of layer fossils and brush that off because it doesn't fit the paradigm.

do you think he's still butthurt that he's not david bowie?

The historical Jesus is much more tenuous than you think he is. Most accounts of him are second hand and many have been written after his life.

rome bitch. rome kept civil records of both the disturbances at the temple and dealing with the jews' criminals, jesus lived suck it

I do think it's possible there was a historical Jesus, but the greatest sources seem to come from non-Christian historians, one by Josephus in 93 AD and another by Tacitus in 116 AD; this is a few generations after Jesus died.

But, I think the 'criterion of embarrassment' that is so popular is a good argument for a historical Jesus; Christians probably wouldn't have made up someone getting so mistreated.

Still, there is no archaeological evidence for Jesus. It all comes from historians.

So you can believe one way or the other.

well there's no evidence for george washington either.

Wrong, the Romans were excellent record keepers and indeed had records of crucifying him. Whether you believe he's divine or not is up to you, but he existed.

Literally no one cares what you think.

Daily reminder that jesus was a pedohile that diddled little boys.

You have one of the shittiest arguments possible about why radioactive dating is not valid. Scientists don't 'magically assume' that there was a certain amount of an isotope. They know for fucking certain. How? Because it decays into other isotopes.

If you have isotope X, and it decays into isotope Y, then counting up the amount of X plus the amount of Y that you find will tell you how much of X originally existed in the sample. You can then compare this to standard charts of how common it is to find isotope X, and make sure that your sample hasn't been corrupted by external sources (a big problem ever since we began testing nuclear weapons). That is to say, if on average 3% of all carbon atoms are isotope X, then you should expect that your sample should have originally had around 3% of its carbon atoms be isotope X. Then by comparing this expected value to the actual value you got by counting up the occurrence of isotopes X and Y, you can be pretty certain that there really was that much of isotope X in the original sample.

Fucking Hell you Christians are so passive aggressive. No wonder you guys willingly allow your religion to be cucked at least Jews and Islam do something about it.

That's perfectly alright of you to think.

whenever you feel down and things aren't going your way
remember there's a good chance a muslim will behead ricky gervais

you obviously dont get it. it doesnt matter what you do, we win anyway. jews and muslims forever lose. atheists are just poor, damned bastards who will eventually have children and grandchildren that join the fold. we will ALWAYS win. we wrote the rules that way

Holy shit even your replies are passive aggressive.

its not your fault, we forgive you

Actually Jew's wrote the rules you guys just took them and called them your own, yeah everyone else loses but acting like a bunch of submissive faggots will bring you down with the ship.

God damn it, stop forgiving people, a bunch of fucking Muslims can come along and kill you and you'd still be fine with it, and you're all questioning why Western civilization is dying. Jesus would be disappointed.

not really, we go to heaven even if the ship sinks with all hands on board. jews just sink to the bottom they dont even have heaven. hell even the buddhists get reborn, jews are just stupid for not believing in the resurrection of christ

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you find salvation.

So your endgame is that you get to go to heaven?
Okay then.
Theoretically if Christianity falls so will the Jews and Muslims at least they'll be replaced by a more aggressive religion.

Believing in Christ won't save me, I should know because I do and life's been shit.

i look at it this way. what if the pagans are wrong? i mean, if i'm wrong no big deal. but if theyre wrong they go to hell for eternity. thats kind of a hefty price to pay for stubbornness when all you have to do avoid it is get baptised and dont break any major laws like murder and theft

What if Christians are wrong–
Actually do Jew's and Muslims have a Hell?

jews dont, i never asked a muslim. if i ever met one i would probably just make him take me to the holy land so i can try to conquer it for christ

I don't think Jews have an after life.

I'm pretty sure Mudslimes do because of that 80 virgin thing.

So I looked it up and apparently Muslims do believe it but it's more like that one sub section of Christianity where religions don't decide where you go.

Also where was this righteous talk about taking back the holy land moments ago?

I see that you hurt inside and that you're a sad person. That can change through the power of christ.

If you go to heaven and the only way to be eternally happy is to be with this one girl who your friend has the same feelings for how does god reconcile this?

All things through Christ.

I believe in Christ and God.
They just don't believe in me.
I'm not Christian though I just believe in the two.

I understand. I pray that one day you'll find the Light.

Theoretically it's heaven man, everyone loves each other and such like said.

I'll find the light when Christians actually do something, call me when you guys actually try retaking the holy land or whatever master plan you guys have happens.

god probably slaps you across the face and tells you to stop putting the responsibility for your happiness on a woman

he'd probably also tell you bros before ho's

oh yeah and since she's a woman she wont go to heaven anyway so you can each have a perfectly customized copy of her so you wont fight over her

I'll be praying for you tonight. I hope He answers.
Until then maybe this image will help you.

im totally down for that but i think the jews need to get nuked or something before christians actually get the balls to go after jerusalem. we'll take mecca too just to rub salt in their eyes

They know supposedly how quickly it is decaying. This does not give you the initial amount of the isotope within the object (such as a rock). They assume how much was present initially and use the rate of decay to figure the approximate amount of years for it to have reached its current amount.

I repeat

They assume how much was present initially

This can not be used as proof of how old it is, because it is nothing but fucking conjecture based on an assumption that they can't prove.

I'll be praying you guys finally gather courage and stop being cucks.

Then go for the Jews.
Literally only you guys are stopping yourselves.

I understand that you lash out because you hurt. It's ok. Remember you have your own guardian angel looking out especially for you.

I'm just trying to be polite, Ricky.

My issue is you guys are being too polite and then asking why people mostly make fun of you.

I truly don't if you'd live my life, you'd know god exists because he constantly fucks you over.

I actually chuckled. Good bantz

It's ok. I trust in Him to show you the way. You're going to have to do a little legwork yourself though. I hope you're prepared.

maybe your guardian angel is just a colossal prick

I never asked why people make fun of my religion. I just try to be understanding and accept everyone's views. Unless you're anti-gun. Then you should fuck off.

They don't throw them away the extend dates upwards and downwards but you won't find things out of order, you won't be finding bird fossil's before you start finding dinosaur fossil's, you won't find humans below the strata's you find early mammals either.

Unless the true way is driving me half to suicide only to make me realize dying wouldn't make a difference then yes truly he has shown me the true way.

Guardian Angel's don't have the power to do the things that happen to me.

Thank's for proving my theory I hope you'll still be understanding when a bunch of Muslims invade your country.

You are truly a lost soul.
Then again, you have to be lost to be found.

thats not exactly true. you can find a bird fossil below a dinosaur fossil but that only happens in a specific type of turned over subduction?? rock formation.
theres no good reason why evangelicals need to divorce science from faith except that they are literalists, too stupid to wrap their tiny heads around a parable. why cant evolution be the vehicle through which god makes life grow? (i dont even bother arguing with people like this but you go ahead if you want to).

I'm not lost if God wants me to do all this.

What is your hardon for Muslims?

they dont like bacon. they need to die

I don't have a hard on they're just the most likely to start shit, and these guys will probably take it because they have to accept others and shit.

Also this.
Bacon's bretty gud.

I was 14 once too, user. Then I grew up and stopped blaming the world for all my problems.

aww fedora chan a cute

Why does trying not to be an asshole translate to being a beta cuckold to you? You've been posting too much on Holla Forums, friend.

I don't blame the world, sometimes I'll ask for specific things and the exact opposite will happen and these situations are the type where it's not a 50 50 percent chance situation. Trust me it's divine intervention.

Being a righting totalitarian isn't being a beta cuckold but then again how would you know, you probably had religious education.

*wing

I went to public school.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Have you considered you're a bad person and clearly don't deserve these things? The world owes you nothing, grow the fuck up.

There's no mystery the man rubs salt into my wounds.

Even worse.

I haven't objectively done anything bad.
I might have though. I'll make sure to ask god when I die.

Not an argument. You clearly expected me to be some trust fund baby who was indoctrinated when in reality I come from an atheist liberal family. What sort of schooling have you had who am I kidding, you're in middle school. my young friend.

I disagree, you're clearly a hostile dickhead with a stick up his ass about a magic sky man. You have a lot of growing up to do.

Jokes on you I'm only 5.

I thought you were Christian though.

No, I'm not any of the other guys you were arguing with.
this is my only post ITT.

We should make up a nondenominational prayer that includes all faiths. Something like

Allah Ockbar, who art in heaven,
(he's a mensch by the way)
hallowed be thy name
they come to Kingdom Hall,
they come to Brigham Young,
on Earth as it is in Valhalla

Okay then, well my arguments not with you.

user, really I'm curious. What's your education background? Your family is religious, aren't they?

Public school but I only went there to socialize, my actual education was self taught.
My family wasn't overtly religious. I learned most stuff about God from elsewhere.

But you do have an argument with these guys because…?
They aren't running around decapitating people or jewing the fuck out of some poor dickhead. The most hostile thing they've done is post smug Christinas, bible verses, and tell you you're perfectly entitled to believe what you want.

Just what is your autismal hatred of these guys?

Jesus Christ this is the smugest, edgiest thing I've read in a while.

Oh my

heh

WE WUZ PROPHETS N SHEIT

You seen very frustrated.

eh my dad taught himself how to read when he was 40 years old. maybe he didnt realize just how asshat that sounds when its read aloud

I laugh every time I remember an actual human being wrote that.

Yeah it does sound pretentious but it's true they don't actually teach anything other than just repeating things you've heard before, nor do they actually teach things about specific careers unless it's economics or architecture.

My argument with them is that they're too polite, and yet they're complaining about why people mostly make fun of them.

It's like a kid bringing gum to school and asking why everyone's suddenly acting chummy with them.

No, just depressed.

If some of these things are allegorical it will slowly erode away at the bible until it becomes only a story.

You just reminded me of the retardation of enforcing happy holidays, who cares, Merry Christmas is fine, I'm not religious but Christmas is also a culturally significant holiday, like other pagan holiday's it is observed for cultural reasons moreso than religious reasons only 20% of american's even go to church anyway, but around 90% of american's celebrate Christmas.

Have you tried the bible? I was a bitter depressed fuck then I started going to church and doing volunteer work. Now I'm married and in the Marine Corps.

Not my thing but good job.
Can't get married though.
I have read the Bible before though.
It was fun but like I said my personal experiences with god affect me more.
The Divine Comedy was a more heartwarming tale for me. The ending gave me some small amount of hope in God.

What MOS, faggot? 0341 here.

I'm just a grunt, went to DLIFLC for Russian though.

Have you tried the Stoics? (Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, Seneca)

phys.org/news/2016-05-ancient-dna-phoenician-carthage-european.html

Are you a muslim?

I didn't know animals could get a doctorate in computer science!

even niggers can get doctorates and they're lower than animals

how was this not posted lol

Jesus was a kike.

In computer science?

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced ky-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced ky-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

This. Assblasted christcucks can't stop denying it, though. Jew worshipping retards.

Fuck off back to your dead jew on a stick, knuckledragger.

I'll pray for you

Fat lot of good praying has ever done to you dumb cucks. Not even your clergy gives a shit about you anymore because they know they can wring out more shekels from spics, niggers and mudshits.

Okay

Is this a trick question? Neither of them look anything like the real Jesus.

Forgot my image.

I know right? do these plebs even own a time machine?

false hope is still false but placebo's still work, good job user.

you're still a chistcuck though

yeah okay.

Keep your prayers to yourself, christcuck, I don't believe in fairytales.

It's not so much about hope but about meaning and truth. Traditional Christianity isn't a placebo but the real deal, what is a placebo is the fragments of Tradition that is being handed out to the spiritually starved people.

He was likely referring to the annals of Tacitus, Lentellus, Pilate and Josephus, among other contemporary or semi-contemporary writers.

sorry mate nice try. There is no truth in shit some jackass made up.

Still I have no beef with the average christian, thanks to the insane left I have learned there are far worse problems.

t. Jew owned golem

Christcucks gonna cuck.

There can be no truth without God, I seriously recommend reading those three books. Especially the first one if you're full on fedora.

The greatest joke the jews have played to white people is making them worship a dead jew. Stop pretending.

wew

Jews hate Christianity, they are the apostles of subversion and satanic influence. That's why we used to dislike them so much. Now that their influence has grown Christianity is in decline, a mere happenstance? Don't be ridiculous.

I didn't call you Jewish, I called you a golem. Hedonists and atheists are pretty much Jewish cattle or slave servants, depending on their place in society. No mind of their own and always miserable.

Oh the delicious irony. I'd say you're just trolling, now, but christcucks are pretty stupid.

Like clockwork.

You seem deeply troubled. I'll pray for you, my brother.

Never change.

When is Yahweh gonna save you from the negro rape hordes?

I see that you are empty, fearful, and sad. I hope the day comes when you find The Way.

And this is why I laugh at you.

So, never. Okay.

One of the bravest things you can do is admit that you don't know everything.
But He does.

So many shills.

I serve the God. You serve khazarian kikes.

Yes, the Jewish god, and you do it well. The Chosen People are truly thankful.

You are truly a troubled soul. Just know that the Father always welcomes his prodigal sons.

I'm no product of cuckolding, so I'm really no son of his.

If the Lord wills it we will send them straight to hell, lest they repent. It's funny that you're acting like a Jewish drone and your only argument is the Jewish origins of Christianity.

Hopefully you see the error of your ways before it's too late. I have faith in you.

Wonder when the trend of being ebin contrarian will shift again? Maybe these crusader LARPers that were edgy atheists only a few years ago will become muslim next.

That's the only argument I will ever need, kike worshiper.

Fuck your god, mine is better.

Enjoying being Jewish cattle I guess.

Pic unrelated? Satan is not a god.

Satan isn't a God though, his whole point was he was an opposition to God.

t. Jew

I've yet to see any actual evidence of Satan so yes, God is more of a deity.

sorry they don't meet the standard of empirical evidence which makes them just fantasy.

t. Christcuck

This quote since christcucks looove quotes sums up these books quite nicely.

How's your adolescence?

Empirical evidence is also based on faith, learn to philosophy, you always have to make assumptions. Anyway, you can't empirically prove God due to his very nature, it's a silly proposition to begin with. God is the creator of all of existence, he's not a part of it.

To put it in other terms he is the dreamer of the dream or the writer of the book.

He's in the sky and does magic. What else should I call him?

Hume was a huge faggot as all naturalists are. Materialism is the calling card of the intellectually stunted.

You probably think the ladder of divine ascent is a physical ladder too. If you're going to be a fedora pro then at least attack the actual religion and not your goofy materialistic funhouse mirror version of it.

Y'all christcucks need to bow to your REAL master.

Is that an admission of defeat? You can't refute anything I say so you post a strawman text like a butthurt goon. It's not even a good one since I'm not a nationalist and while I am a racialist I don't believe it's as important as faith.

god isnt real you retards, pic related disproved christianity years ago.

What is there to refute? You bitch and moan I'm making fun of your faith by taking it literally and then challenge me to disprove what you're talking about, and all the while demanding I play along with your "it's metaphorical" bullshit.

There is no god, you have no proof he exists, you have proof of nothing, your messiah was a Jew and Christianity is a Judaic cult, yet you go around calling other people Jewish.

That's why no one takes you clowns seriously. Now go donate a few more shekels to the Pope so he can bring a bunch more niggers to Europe.

What about Job? christcucks btfo

God tested Job dumbass, he didn't punish him.

What a merciful god.

It's not.
You have no proof that you exist either. It's a fool's errand to disprove or prove the existence of the Lord since we're not equipped with the tools to do either, yet you claim that you claim certainty where there is none.
I doubt there are any Jews on this board, you just serve Jewish interests. The church is fighting degeneracy, you aggressively promote it by your actions. It's really that simple, you're doing exactly what the Jews want you to do.

wrong

In a relativistic worldview there is no such thing as wrong. Checkmate, atheists.

So is it literal?

Only because it makes you look stupid.

But we are. It's called the empirical method. Either there exists proof or there doesn't. Just because you don't like what the findings say does not make the process wrong. It's really simple, all you have to do to shut us nasty atheist up is give proof of god's existence. How hard can it be if he's everywhere and directly involved in our daily lives?

The absence of something does not prove its existence. Try again.

Please stop making a fool out of yourself, user. I seriously hope you're just pretending to be this dumb.

C'mon, cuck, you've wanted this discussion.

I ask a simple question, if your Jewish god exists, where is the proof? You've been trying to find it for the past 2000 years, surely you must have something, right?

Or shall I keep labeling you as cuckolds to the Jews?

Indeed? Can you empirically verify that statement? The premise of your argument is beyond ridiculous. If you don't understand what metaphysics are, then you will never, ever get anything about the divine or religion. You will forever be like a blind person trying to understand vision.

And you'll still be a kike worshipers praying to the empty skies. Not that it matters, because your clergy has already chosen your replacement flock.

But keep telling yourself a Semitic religion is the white man's faith, I'm sure it helps with the cognitive dissonance of worshiping a god that thinks niggers are human.

Science and philosophy diverged years ago.
Evidence is based on axioms that can proven and independently verified.

Christ-chan makes me wanna raise white birthrates if you know what I mean

Isn't the abomination a bastardization of the crazy bitch from Alpha Centauri? The one that manages to piss off every other faction by mid game and gets herself wiped out?

I don't think she has anything to do with Miriam. Miriam is best girl though, the only sane voice in a futuristic hellscape.

Christ-chan makes me want to take her virginity by force, out of wedlock, if you know what I mean.

Go away Muhammad.

He's a nasty guy who's always angry because deep down he knows he's worthless trash leeching of Carl.

At least Liquor Stanhope is consistent in that regard

There is no need to take something as science when it is completely unproven.

I am of laff tovarish

I make a special pray just for you

WRONG! Jesus was definately a real person. Whether he was the Son of god or not is another matter.

I hope Ricky Gervais one day experiences the boundless love and light of God.

Carl?

Hannibal please go with your constant attempts to discredit the Republic.

As a jew I personally find this offensive. My parents and grandparents were both gassed six times and this hateful rhetoric is only normalizing anti-semitic behaviours. I sincerely hope other jews can come out as a people and shame this anti-jewish anti-semitic rhetoric before anudda shoah happens by evil whites. Btw I'm jewish.

concidence.

As if we didn't need enough evidence, after directly denying it, a perfect example of meme magic happened.

What does it say about their Jewish deity when praying to a meme frog for less than a year accomplished more for us than 2000 years of cucking did for the Christians?

when Drumpf loses the election i'm gonna be really happy from all your tears reddipol

DRUMPF WILL NEVER TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE!

They're not believing hard enough. Kek isn't real he's merely an idol of the collective unconsciousness people focus around. Why do you think mudslimes are so effective despite generations of inbreeding?

Because Christians are weak willed faggots. Mudshits wouldn't get anywhere if the white Christians didn't let them.

A .Faithless electors have laws against them.
B. Even if Jill doesn't just run off with the money and they do recount Trump still probably won best case scenario (For you), Worst case he wins even more votes, illegals are disqualified, and Hillary is arrested for voter fraud.

i aint seeing you stop the muzzies missus hardcore. i bet you would piss you pants if you saw a fucking muzzie come at you with threats.

I'm not the faggot going around screaming DEUS VULT, I didn't create the problem so it's not my mess to fix.

You can start uncucking yourself anytime you want, but both you and I know that isn't happening.

Kike status: Spotted

Pay attention you retarded Drumpfters! It's over, we will cast away the Trump votes in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and win the election! Do you it's hard for us to rig the recount in two states? Democracy be damned! Drumpfty Humpfty will never take the white house!

MAKE REDDIPOL BUTTHURT AGAIN!

Yeah but I betcha you're one of those faggots going around with their impotent rage at the muzzies killing your precious cumskins. Face it, the west will die to the superior race because your people are cucked. Religion or not, you simply can't compete with the fast reproduction of muslims and their unity as a race. If only there was such a thing as "white unity". But it's a myth, and because of that, it's the end of of your race boy.

If you don't mind me asking we're you banned from Holla Forums or are you a #NeverTrump er?

I already witnessed liberal salt, now I must winess right wing salt.

MAKE Holla Forums CRY LIKE BABIES AGAIN!

Don't ignore my question, are you a #NeverTrump er.

When's the last time you spotted a Christian or Jew blowing people up?

I'm a #JebHead tbh lad.

muh palestine
but tbh fuck palestine idc about those niggers

Oh shit fam me too. I'm fine with Trump but Ioriginally supported the Guac Man.
Can't wait for them to recount the vote and see that Jeb was the actual winner.
#Slowandsteadywinstherace

Guacamania #TurtleFucked reporting in. I can feel the delegates and the electorates coming in boys.

We're gonna make it. Slow and steady.

fascinating

Being wrong has never stopped the Christcucks before, so why would pretending they are not a Jewish cult be any different?

what is wrong?

I hope you find Jesus so you're not forced to have these words written on your backs in needles. #JesusIsTheLight #KafkaTier

Yeah, that was the joke, and from the looks of

you're not being ironic.

Yeah it is.

The right one looks like Sean Bean after a cartoon bomb has exploded on his face.