Aurora is the best Disney princess

Aurora is the best Disney princess.

Aurora a shit. A SHIT.

No, Eilonwy is the best Disney princess.

Nope. She's a cruel imitation, inferior to the original.

This.

it's my fetish to fuck a lesbian until she becomes straight

CGI garbage doesn't count.

sorry grandpa, didn't mean to trigger you

Wrong answer, faggot.

BLACKED when?

all yours

Is the one on the left even a woman?

You sound like a old woman

Kind of looks like a fat, female Vin Diesel.

Nigga what movie did you watch?

But she's the most boring princess. That's like saying Yui is the best K-on, when we all know it's Mugi.

lol

They were both English

Tarzan's parents we're white though, Tarzan only looked tan because of that tropical sun he's spent his entire life in or are you saying race is only skin deep?

lol

he spent enough time among non-whites to stop being considered white, retards. its the same reason iberians and americans cant be considered white.

This is going to get very ugly fast.

just like ur mum m8

She wasn't a princess.

what do you mean? she's a female protagonist in a disney film

>>>/furry/

But she's not royalty.

Best Disney princess.

How do you know she actually is a lesbian at all?

What about Rapunzel? Or Snow White?

You're right, he forgot to include the ones that are mentally ill and actually attracted to their own sex.

You get a gold in the mental parallel bars.

Punz is a sweetie and she's tough, I'll give you that. But we all know the REAL ANSWER here.

I would absolutely destroy her dog-pussy.

t. (((eternal anglo)))

Excellent taste but terrible image.

Neither is half of the official lineup

you're all wrong faggots

i wouldn't believe in god either

Nigger wut, she doesn't even have any boobs

She's like 12 years old

Is there anything sadder than a fat chick with small tits?

Fat chick with small tits that decides to become a "male".

12 already starts showing some boob growth. Nowadays thanks to hormones they get even bigger even faster.

There was a scene where her shirt gets ripped and you catch a glimpse at the side of her tiddy, but Disney had to be kikes about it and remove it.

Is this better?

This man is best Disney princess

Its shit like this that is the reason why feminist shit can grow.

There's nothing wrong with a well defined and strong of spirit female character in a Disney film; like Belle, Mulan, or Kida. Why don't you have a seat.

Most overrated Disney princess ever, I never got why she's so popular.

Yes: a fat old man who decides to abandon his family in order to become a 7 yo girl named Stefonknee.

So tell me, how big is your disney princess cosplay file ?

She gets the pretty much unwarranted attention of the best males around.

Should we settle this with lewds?

Wouldn't the kike thing be to sexualice kids?

Why don't you have a seat on my dick weakling.

damn nigga y all da GOOD yt hos gota b lezbeans? šŸ˜”šŸ™šŸ˜Æ

What the hell is an iberian?

Official of the Insurance Block Exemption Regulation (IBER).

i no rite?
šŸ‘©ā€ā¤ļøā€šŸ’‹ā€šŸ‘©
šŸ˜«šŸ‘Ž

someone who's from Iberia

americans, everybody

Shit princesses. This is a better princess.

GTFO u fucking weeb.

Rapunzel is literally perfect.

I wanna hug Rapunzel tbh. And give her a massage on her perfect soft feet.

After 18 years of running around barefoot you could probably sharpen knives on them

Rapunzel is literally a magical princess though, with hair that revitalizes and heals the body. She's a walking elixir of health and age regeneration. So of course she's super soft and smooth, especially her magical hair.

Obviously she must have magical feet too.

Rapunzel is a waifu that is not only perfect in looks and personality, but just being near her would make you too beautiful and ageless. And thanks to her witch mother leaving her on her own most of the time she knows everything about cleaning, cooking, and taking care of a house. The perfect Disney waifu tbh mates.

ā™„

This.

that picture has some serious jpg compression shit going on

Damn son!

I love her

cuck

This is too fucking easy and I could go on, but what's the point. Why are you so blind to these obvious feminist messages? The only varying degree to the feminism is how much society would accept at the time. It gets much worse with each movie.

Fuck your princesses! I have sexy burlesque mice girls!

Not when it costs them shekels, which they very clearly assumed it would.
Then the movie fucking bombed and now almost nobody remembers it.
All because at the time they didn't think the goys would enjoy precious sideboob.

She needs someone strong and fierce to give her guidance. Someone like **Regina.*

What are you talking about man? Rapunzel went with that guy because she was naive and thought he was good, since she spend the better part of her life locked in a tower. She cut off her hair to save her love, that was a sacrifice. And she didn't disobey her parents and do whatever, she ran away from a witch and reutined with her real parents and became a good wife and a good daughter like smd nigga if you wanna talk shit about those other whores whatever but leave my 'punzel alone faggot.

Ariel wanted to fuck white guys and have white babies instead of lick fish like her lesbian sisters. She was the anti-BLACKED.

She's a queen though user. Rightfully so too.

I'M THE BEST PRINCESS

LONDON??

Care to comb my hair daddy ?

Sureā€¦
Why don't you sit on my lap.

Tiana the best princesss

You so nasty daddy.

I like this

That's a good girl. Your hair is so soft and shiny. But maybe you'd like me to brush you "down there"?

Don't you like me too Papi ?

Oh goodness, how could I forget you, Chel. Come and sit with Punz and me.

Mucho Caliente ! Te quieres discover my dripping El Dorado Papi ?

Si Chel! Give daddy a good look at your wet El Dorado.

AYO HOL UP, lemmee get dis straight, I'm da best DIsney princess'n'shieet, now will you be my fuckin frog or somethin cracka

Worst girl

Her nose is wrong, you should have found a better cosplayer

We don't give a fock about those bitches anyway, Daddy, will you take care of my rabbit hole, if you get I mean ? really tight back there.

If Americans are Iberians, why are they called Americans?

not disney

Think Spain and Portugal.

well thank fuck i'm not the only one who recognized that

also

Did Stargate have this absolute qt though ? I don't think so.

the bitches in stargate make kida look like amateur hour

The main character's story is the same almost scene to scene. Did Disney just coldly copy Stargate or are they both based on something earlier?

Probably some Jules Verne thing.

Of course, little Alice. Daddy will loosen that rabbit hole of yours if you really need it.

I love how even after 30 years Disney is still pretending the black cauldron never happened and has been trying it's best to damnatio memoriae the fuck out of it.

You're overrated. Belle best girl.

It's not just black Black Cauldron.

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!

Is it wrong that I think that it would've been better to have Beast stay that way and just all the rest turn back to humans? I just think Belle and Beast is better than them both being human.

But Belle was a feminist archetype done very well.

No not really. In fact, didn't Disney release direct- to-video sequels were the Beast was back as his old monstrous self? Disney even liked that form better.
Beast's human form is disappointing. Even his human voice makes me cringe. I expected a rugged worn man. It's fairy tale though so we got a clean cut, prissy prince instead.

I don't care want anyone says. This is, in my opinion, the most romantic scene Disney ever animated. Every time I watch it, I get chills. Look how she looks at him.

aye, a fusion of stargate and 20,000 leagues

still a massive copy + paste though

weren't those sequels like taking place within the first movie? something along the lines of implying that bella was held captive for years.

Oh, I never saw those films. I just remember seeing the ads on tv?

Does anyone remember this princess?

i have little cousins who got them, i didn't sit down and actually watch them, but i just remember that one of them was a christmas film, so i figured it was a movie within a movie.

Gee Daddy, I hope you won't be as quick as the white rabbit though, we've got plenty of time here

Fucking alice?

DON'T MIND IF I DO

You animation hipsters are so annoying.

Holy shit you are dumb

This is the first shit thread I've ever seen saved by cosplay.

The people who make tacos and immigrate illegally.

Howgh White Man, I need some colonizin if you get what I mean.

wew lads

Basically the same shit one is just more drunk than the other one

I agree it's an amazing scene, and I love it to death. The hug and the closing of the eyes. She feels safe and happy with him. I love this pair so much.

Daddy will be gentle with his Alice. And you're so lovely in that outfit! Daddy loves Alice.

Chel isn't Disney, but I'll be damned if those hips aren't to die for.

racemixing with these cuties?

DON'T MIND IF I DO