Bee Movie

Holy fuck this movie was amazing

top kino

You're a bee guy.

for true

damn, came here to post this

Bee?

Is this true?

Yes. Bees are among the few animals that blatantly break the laws of physics, being in fact magical creatures.

Tell me about Bee, why does he pollinate the flowers?

if I pulled out your stinger, would you die?

There's a scientific explanation to how bees can fly with it's small wings through how fast their wings flap or something. I'm just too stupid to explain it.

I remember being rather surprised at that line when I first saw this movie.

Of course not, the film is just referencing how bees have such small wings compared to their bodies, it's completely possible for objects to support vastly larger objects on small scales due to the Square-Cubed Law. It's the same thing that allows ants to carry several times their body weight.

What are the others?

Damsel Flies.
When they fuck they make love hearts. I'm serious look it up

It would bee extremely painful

Tell me about Adam, why does he wear the sword?

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would sting a man before throwing him out of a hive

Why would I lie about such things, man

They tried to grab your pollen

is this kino?

They work for the mercenary the hornetta man.

All right get em on the hive I'll buzz it in

fucjk you

We'll may never get another pisstake of a DreamWorks movie written and starring someone like Jerry Seinfeld

But that's not even a hornet.

I want to kiss Vanessa right on the lips

That's not a hornet

Cancer is so cancerous it cannot understand that things like this and Plarb Baul Call Mop are used as memes because the thing itself is so lame it deserves it. In human history one of the most common uses of comedy is juxtaposition, and to hold up something that is legitimately terrible in high regard is in itself comedic. Treasuring movies like those is thus one of the best ways to make fun of it instead of calling it shit because you derive enjoyment out of making it seem better than it actually is.

you should try eating your own shit that would be super funny too

FUCK BEES

You first.

Thats what people thought but I think they eventually figured it out.

it's for jews and hipsters to get in on the joke
they think if they write a wiki on memes they'll be able to fake their way through a culture
see: knowyourmeme

how did this get 10 million views in a week?

But Bee Movie wasn't terrible

Don't mind if I do

thats pretty cute tbh fam.

meme magic

Yeah the question wasn't really whether it was impossible or not, but rather than people couldn't figure out how it worked.

Then they figured it out which killed the quirky comment's ability to be used by people that wanted to be smarmy dumbasses about science until this movie decided it'd resurrect it.