Holy fuck what a waste of a man

Holy fuck what a waste of a man.

I hate Jewie so goddamn much.

- Louis CK

Creationists are not welcome.

I thought the BBC thing was just a joke, but holy shit. This guy is really fucked in the head if THAT is his go-to joke before anything else.
His first thought is the necessity of darkies in audience.

Conan has been a waste of time ever since he got fucked out of the Tonight Show

He didn't get fucked he deserved it. Bringing back Richter and then reformatting the show around his talentless unfunny ass was his call.

Holy lel the memes are real.

what do you mean?

What is going to happen to all these lefty faggots who will have no career now.

All these faggots got their careers started by using Dubya as a punching bag. Trump will only spawn new ones.

That's the power of meme magic

what happened to his hair? chewed up wasn't that long ago, i know he's always had the balding, but he just looks like total shit.

Was he memed into a cuck or was he one before he was a meme?

he's a jew, he always was a cuck. dude it's his whole fucking comedy routine "white people amirite?"

wew

Was the booing ironic or people don't like bbc man anymore?

A man who willingly talks heinous shit about his own daughter in his comedy routines was always a cuck.

If he is really irratated with his manly white people audience, he should perform in places where there are mostly black people in them then. Detroit or wherever the place his wife sneaks off to for that BBC.

lmao us whites am i rite?

He is projecting so hard, he's obviously talking about jews.

Memes are closer to reality than reality is.

Sadly for louie CucK the only people who likes his brand of bland repetitive self-hating humor are the same pasty leftard whites he jokes about

What gives? Why was the video deleted?