He should become a mass shooter for the ultimate ironic humor. it would officially be the funniest thing his ever done

He should become a mass shooter for the ultimate ironic humor. it would officially be the funniest thing his ever done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a misogynist and a shitlord that spews hate wherever he goes. Remember white man, LOVE trumps hate every day. #StrongerTogether

sam hyde is an asshole regardless of politics tbh

Thanks, I'll remember.

Why can't he be funny? He seems to get everything right except for the actual comedy.

If only he'd take Tim and (((Eric's))) heads and absorb all of their comedic knowledge.

HE TRIED SO HARD

how much of a kike are you?

I wonder how long it'd take law enforcement to realize it's not just another hoax if they ever would

Idk, now that Trump was elected and the cultural tables have turned, there's no need for Sam Hyde

We need him to keep fucking around with libs
youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo

Exactly right, my friend.

Because if Hillary had won, John Oliver, Samantha Bee, and Trevor Noah would have immediately resigned and stopped mocking white people. Because that's what smart people do, of course: succumb to complacency immediately after securing a victory. That's how you get things done in this world.

MDE thread?

I showed that video to my dad.

I read this post in my head

Did he kill himself when realized what a fag he had raised?

How did he take it?

don't really know that much, I just messaged him the video and he said it was really interesting, we don't really talk much.

aw that's sad user
go get a burger with him

He doesn't like fast food

Sam Hyde is smart but he has his head too far up his own ass plus he seems like a cunt.
He would be 50 times better if he wasn't a sperg but then again he prolly wouldn't be Sam Hyde

Maybe you can have Thanksgiving dinner with him?

m8. Do something with your Dad.

Holla Forums is Dad.

it's comedy gold

you sound weak

Sam is not subtle enough. Tim n Eric perfected the whole "being shit on purpose"

But Sam is actually shit

Do you mine steel?

Sam "I Pulled The Trigger 'Til All The N*s Died" Hyde
Sam "Keep Dropping Bombs Til The West Bank Is Unoccupied" Hyde
Sam "Commit Genocide So My Country Will Be Purified" Hyde
Sam "Drop Every Bitch Who Cried on November 9" Hyde
Sam "Put Cyanide in the Water of Communities Where Nonwhites Reside" Hyde
Sam "Finding White Pride: I'll Be Your Guide" Hyde
Sam "For Every Dindu A Rope Will Be Tied" Hyde
Sam "Ending Black Lives Is Justified" Hyde
Sam "All Pleas for Mercy Will Be Denied" Hyde
Sam "Execute Everyone Who Wants Zimmerman Retried" Hyde
Sam "In the Mass Grave You'll Stay Unidentified" Hyde
Sam "Liberals, Save Me the Trouble, Just Commit Suicide" Hyde
Sam "My .45 Will End Your Free Ride, Through Your Brain It Will Glide" Hyde
Sam "A Bullet Not Fired at a Democrat Was Misapplied" Hyde
Sam "You'll Wish I Would Stop at Apartheid" Hyde
Sam "We'll Make An Ethnostate And Stay Unified, Untermensch Ghettos Will Be Liquefied" Hyde
Sam "Over Every N***'s Funeral I Will Preside" Hyde
Sam "Your Death Warrant is Bonafide" Hyde
Sam "The Flight Plan I've Just Modified Lists Me, Mein Volk, But Not One Jew" Hyde
Sam "Fear Trump? Multiply that by 1488, I'll Make You Terrified" Hyde
Sam "Rabbis That Value Their Lives Will Hide, I Will Spare Not One I Find" Hyde
Sam "With The Curbside Mexican Teeth Will Collide" Hyde
Sam "The Screams of the Urban Youth Will Be Heard Far and Wide" Hyde
Sam "My Tests Have Clarified: Black Lives Splatter" Hyde
Sam "With Democrat Blood, I Will Be Indemnified, For 1965" Hyde

Sam Hyde is neither John Oliver, Samantha Bee, and Trevor Noah. Face it, he's just too fringe.

Not the person you replied to, also not sure if you're trolling or actually retarded, but what he meant was that just because the pendulum swings an inch in your direction that you rest on your laurels and expect everything to go your way forever.

that doesn't mean you should rest on your laurels*…

When sayem al hajeed really goes on a shooting spree noone will believe it was him. Im sure he could wade through a crowd and knock lena dunhams head off and get away with it.

You're too nice.

when did he became a bloated fattie

the fact that Sam Hyde is supposed to be analogous to those hacks is exactly why MDE has been funny since like 2013

damn you sound mad as fuck

but Trump IS a liberal, cuck.

No, I'm not a trump fanboy, in case you are wondering. I personally am neither a Liberal, nor a kosher conservative.

Nobody was wondering.

wait

he didn't do Sandy Hook?

no, just the Pulse Nightclub shooting, he was the second shooter.

Does he believe in equality?

look up crisis actors
your mind is about to be BLOWN up

See

listen man if Sam of all people offends you, if his humor offends you and you wish for him to tone it down then you're just a weakling, a squirmy little wealiking. a bitch boy bottom if you will, a pillow prince, a faggot.

get grindr faggot im sure hanging out with Buba is gonna give you more entertaiment that shitposting on Holla Forums. go to the next level, don't just post about BBC here, take the BBC IRL.

He's actually a really sensitive romantic guy.

dammit Alex don't you have some water filters to shill? it's been two weeks, you can't still be hungover from all the champagne and Cenk tears.

Why not? I am.

do you dicks? critism is for faggots, if you wanna make a statement you need to go outside and bat up someone.

are you a tranny that is mad because sam didnt want to fuck you?

where's my fucking book faggot I gave you money.

i have no jaw and i must criticize

Ebert would have made a decent tranny tbh. He can pull off the old jewish hag look pretty well.

Holla Forums is a sexually liberated board