Imagine a Hollywood Without Cumskins

Holla Forums, I want you to imagine a Hollywood without cumskins. Just imagine.

Every movie would star Morgan Freeman, Idris Elba, Cuba Gooding Jr., Denzel Washington and rising wonderful talents like Lupita Nyong'o.

Every movie would be directed by the expert craftsman hand of Spike Lee with his poignant social commentary.

Proud talented black men and women behind every camera, behind every special effect, behind every wardrobe change, behind every edit.

Every film would have a wonderful musical score by legendary talents like the Rza. And that would be music you could dance to even in the aisles.

Every film would be produced by rich black business men who would give back to the community.

I want you to imagine, Holla Forums, imagine just for a moment a Hollywood without cumskins.

In a Hollywood without cumskins, every movie would be film making perfection with wonderful black characters and deep insight into the condition of the black community without the harmful influence of white colonialism. Every film would be so good, they would have to retire the Academy Awards itself.

I want you to imagine, Holla Forums, because some day a Hollywood without cumskins will be a reality.

Cumskins BTFO. Drumpfkins BTFO. Stormderps BTFO. Holla Forums BTFO… forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/help-deport-celebrities-who-say-they-want-move-canada-because-trump-president
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in a hollywood without whites nobody would make any movies. you cant buy movie tickets with food stamps

Also, you ought to get your facts STRAIGHTENED! Most of the biggest slave-owners were Jews, not actually white. Also, among those who owned slaves, the large plantation owners WERE THE MINORITY! Most slaveowners owned 1 or 2, maybe 3 slaves at the most.

Also, hello Holla Forums.

Spike Lee is a one-trick pony with unremarkable cinematography. Antonie Fuqua is a better director who doesn't poz his films.

I hate you user.

Spike Lee is woke and understands the black condition in racist white America, you fucking cracka.

wait what does "woke" mean? does that mean he has a job and raises his own kids?

this is a bad meme and you should feel bad
using [Enter] to seperate one thought from another is not exclusive to reddit.
It also makes your post easier to read to make it double spaced instead of single carriage return

Spoken like a true Reddicuck. Not even fucking SA types this way.

i have never not once in my life used reddit

i do however post and have posted for two decades on various phpbb forums where this type of formatting is extremely common

its like you just woke up from your nap, decided you outgrew your bottle and now youre a big boy - except you were raised on iphones and dont remember the fucking internet before facebook. imageboards for you are a lark, a cutesy retro trendy funtime thing like portlandia or latte with cream instead of skim milk

I sense a fight between oil drillers and cucks in 3…2…1…

keep going reddit

if you want hollywood to be black you have to first somehow stop the few attractive skinny black women in existance from chasing white dick
but we all know that's not gonna happen

Not even Reddit's that dumb.

>so """"""""""mature"""""""""" despite having used various normalcuck forums for 2 FUCKING DECADES

You're beyond saving.

right… because having zero interests or hobbies is totally desirable for either yourself or anyone else you might ever interact with. i guess i should quit my job divorce my wife leave my kids sell my boats give away my rc airplanes throw out my tools and get a lobotomy to rid myself of those pesky carpentry skills so i can fit in here, eh?

10/10

what made you think you were welcome here normalfag? back to reddit.

i dont need your permission to post epic memes. you're a fat loser who probably voted for trump

Oh yes. Oh fuck yes. Oh my god please. Oh god. I think I'm going to cum. Oh god. Please do it. Oh fuck.

Please no

I laughed quite while reading your post, unsure if you are that cumskin guy or doing a hilarious impression of him.
It already exists, it's called Nollywood and no one has ever heard of it becase everything it makes is unwatchable other than to laugh at the sheer badness of (like 2016! the movie).

DIS THRED LIT AF

is bollywood free of cumskins?

I don't think there are any good black actors. There are a few funny black comedians but no good black actors.

Godskins are occasionally in Poo in Loo films as villains

I do remember the internet before web 2.0. And I remember why I abandoned trolling anime music videos forums in 2005. Images boards are the most fertile ground for shitposting imaginable. They are a perfectly clean street being discovered by a overloaded bus of lost Indian tourists. I left usenet, I left forums, I left chatgroups. They are inferior in speed and efficiency for producing weaponized retardation. You slam so much shit together and constantly fuck with it until every single flaw has been exposed gives you a brilliant polished turd that is tailor made for a specific kind of person to fuck with.

You don't have to "imagine". All you need to do is look at africa.

you should watch some ugandan kino

Why only blacks? Why not other minority groups like Latinos and Asians? Hell the Asians have begun to push their works more recently.

This.

movies would of died out long ago

FPBP

OP still isn't BO.

I thought DA JOOS owned hollywood? Or is that only when it's convenient for your narrative?

ay do yall niggas ever start cuckposting in other places? sometimes i can't help mahselfs

leftypol even sucks at omegle

saltiness and brash assumptions intensify

I think I triggered the rulecuck hard when I was drunkposting last night.

Sounds like a dream come true, but can we keep the cumskin females around for when we depict the interracial breeding grounds?

Imagine a world with no progressives, no betas, and no cucks.

you'd still be living in a cave and trying to discover fire kid

Look at how narrow your viewpoint is. Just because someone isn't an active cuckold doesn't mean that they are a Nazi you retard.

I'd be willing to make that sacrifice.

It'd be better than dealing with you mongoloid fucks.

I think you replied to the wrong post, he wasn't talking about a world with only dindus in it.

So, hollywood?

drumpfkin LARPer kiddies BTFO

But hollywood is already almost without cumskin now, it's full of jews and niggers. And soon it'll own by chink, it's as diverse as it can get.

0/10 would not imagine with

cum is used to create new life, shit is a waste product.
cumskinns > shitskins

What did he mean by this

Help Deport celebrities who say they want to move to Canada because Trump is president
S*I*G*N
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/help-deport-celebrities-who-say-they-want-move-canada-because-trump-president

We just don't know.

Who's the fag? The only thing I know from his filmography is lame ass Oldboy remake.