Bad Santa TWO

What the living Hell, jewlywood, what the god-damn living Hell.

A lot of mediocre comedies get terrible sequels. I don't know why this surprises you.

But now it seems they're not even trying to hide the fact they're painfully squeezing a hairy turd out for everyone to see.

My issue is I watch the first movie every year right before Christmas, and enjoy it. This was worse than zoolander 2.

has anyone seen it?

Nothing is sacred goyim, except our traditions and the traditions of our pets.

Is that thing on the right a man or woman?

Never even saw the first because I am not a colossal faggot.

lol Suck my dick, nerds.

its the fat retarded kid from the first one who always wants to make billy bob sandwiches.

now hes an adult retard and the (((studio))) thinks its going to be cute when in fact its a seriously sad and depressing state of affairs that an adult retard is the hero of a holiday movie

bad move, (((studio)))

MERRY HANNUKKAH

It was above-average at the very least. Compared to all of the other shitty-ass, manufactured Christmas """"""""""comedies"""""""""" it was fucking kino.

I can't believe these two are dead.

If you liked St. Vincent, this movie is yours

probably triggered by Trump victory so some good ole christian bashing is how hollyjew blow off steam

Is that Sam Elliott

OH FUCK ME THAT'S BILLY BOB THORNTON
WHY

because he was in the original probably

Holy shit. How about actually watching shit before talking about it? Anyways, it seems Bad Santa 2 is getting pretty bad reviews from (((critics))) because it's too crude, dark, and apparently "sexist". So much for your "nothing is scared de joos" theory. They hate it too. I'm going to see it later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully we get some lewd Christina Hendricks.

This one doesn't have Terry Zwigoff directing or the Coen brothers ghost writing, though

True. My main concern is that it opt to be just another generic Hollywood shock humor movie, and not the strange and bittersweet anomaly the original was when it released.

I love the original but I was really disappointed when I saw the commercials for this one. Looks like a shitty cash in with dudeweedlmao-tier """"humor"""" to me.

These are the issues I'm having with the sequel, too. The first one is a yearly watch for me, this just seems like a cash grab.

All I remember from the first movie was

Let me guess, you also voted for Adolf Drumpf?

>>>/reddipol/ is that way.

This is freezepeach-tier retarded. Misspelling their name doesn't change the fact that they have a massively disproportionate amount of media power.

Instead of pretending to be retarded why don't you explain why you don't think that it is jews that are pushing degeneracy through the media?