What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

She's got one last Resident Evil movie in her.

What career?

Then they'll probably try to make The 5th Element 2; Elemental Boogaloo.

I was hoping for Guardians of the Galaxy they would call the sequel GotG 2 Electric Boogaloo. Would fit with the dancing theme and 80's songs.

I don't think she really cares about being a good actress anymore.

Or the fact that her director husband is a total hack.

Does she have any actually good acting roles ? Granted I'd take her over any girl in GoT, but she is usually on the slutty action side of acting.

Is it pretty much a given that the director is a cuck since he has to watch her in relationships with other men throughout the shooting, the editing, and at the premiere, and beyond where the film immortalizes his cuckoldedness?

my cock

His cock, while I watch

user's cock while the other user's watch and i film

I'd take Sarah Silverman over her any day of the week.

Jesus christ (((user))), have some self respect. Milla's a qt with underwhelming tits. (((Sarah))) is a solid 4 with a golden ticket to the tribe.

stopped reading there

you can't be serious

>>>/abdl/

Hi, I'm the original creator of the /hnt/ board. You may also remember me as "that user who posts that huge image of celebs he finds attractive" or "that user who pops up to argue about sagging breasts and keeps a folder full of small saggy breasts to counter claims they don't." or as the creator of the /tifa/ board who was actually the very first user who made and posted that image on halfchan/v/ many years ago about how they've shrunk Tifa's bust over the years.

No? I'm also the user who points out that D is the average worldwide bra size, usually referring to the bra size map and other sources of information. Also practically throw a fit every time Ariel Winter is posted, compelled to post after pictures of the scars resulting from breast reductions. It's safe to say on some level I consider the attached embed my theme song.

Why have I mentioned all of this? I just wanted to say in spite of all this I'd consider Milla way more attractive than Silverman in spite of Silverman in theory being bustier (she's really nothing special.) I don't consider Milla a 10, and yes I wish she was bustier and find it weird how they've tried to push her as a sex symbol, but her face, voice and personality are all very attractive, and it warmed my heart when after getting pregnant she remarked with glee in an interview "This is great! I have breasts now!"

Silverman's personality, voice and demeanor make her completely unattractive, and as she's done a few nude scenes we know for certain in those few pictures where it looks like she's got nice cleavage, she's heavily padding.

Just my two cents.

You have the correct opinions my friend

I'm okay with this

Someone post Silverman's pre-boob job nudes, user here has no idea what he's asking for. Plus he has shit taste regardless, Milla looks like a qt there, despite small breasts, which itself isn't terrible either.

gayest post of the year, ladies and gentlemen

So what kind of faggot are you?

it's a good question. I know she was pretty good as Joan of Arc but it wasn't all that great of a movie. Her acting skills were up for it though.

Also I saw some shitty movie where she couldn't remember faces but that was pretty much just action with a small side of drama.

Y did she lie?

Holy shit you are a faggot.

HER NAME IS ALICE

this meme needs to die already

It's just one guy desperately clinging to it.

I have a suggestion

Okay…Hear me out here

Why are RE movies so popular? Billion dollars in the box office. They're just completely awful that would make even hollywood blush

because normies have shit taste?

What happened to academic Introduction, development and conclusion mandatory spacing? Are you an idiot?

Has she done a proper full frontal scene? I've seen a bit of a slip in Resident Evil and I've seen her nude static photoshoot but has she done proper full frontal in motion?

He's forcing a meme that was doomed from the start, of course he's an idiot.

She's kinda redtarded looking now.

She might be nude in Stone IIRC.

I think you just see her big fat nips in that

maybe shell do something different and make a zombie action movie for a change

This nigga is clearly qualified in the theoretical big titty department, dunno how he is in terms of practical experience though..

Isn't she fifty now? Should stop starring in RE movies.

fridges are the new fetish, eh?