Also favourite episode?

Oktoberfest here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQBaHODRTpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Season 1 to 5.
Everything after is aneurysm inducing.

I completly forgot the name of the episode but I remember a few things:

Joking aside, they should've cancelled the show a long time ago. The 2 actors look so old and tired of playing the same teenage boys.

S2 > S5 > S4 >>> S3 > S1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the shit that came after

Lost track the past few seasons. Did they finally get rid of that annoying rat?

How bout you answer the questions HATERS??

Is S1 necessary viewing to understand S2?

yeah she was killed by the villain of the season so she's never coming back

S1 is full of fillers, so you could skip them and only watch those few episodes which are relevant to the main story
i don't remember which ones they are though, because i watched it ages ago

Current season is the last season, I'm sure. They killed Hitler, so what more can they do? It has become pretty bad, but I will miss it anyway. It was fun mindless entertainment.

Not sure what my favorite episode is anymore, but it has to be somewhere within the first 4 seasons.

Oh god this was by far one of the worst Supernatural episodes ever written.

This show will never end, not as long as there's teenage girls masturbating to it

I think it even topped the wi-fi ghost in terms of ridiculousness

I've only seen a few episodes of this show, but I hate it by association because one of my nutjob exes was obsessed with it to the point that she set her screen name as Dean Winchester on a ton of sites.

She'd make up all these stories about paranormal stuff happening to her, and I'd just kind of appease her with "Well, I believe *you* believe it happened." It wasn't until much later when describing her stories to someone else I discovered all her paranormal horror stories were plots from the show.

This show is nothing but incestuous live-action yaoi bait, according to its most vocal fanbase at tumblr

As it's been said, the first five seasons are quite good, goes to shit afterwards, and it attracted tumblr due to the attractive male cast(no homo), at least they mock them in their own show, they even stumble upon slash fanfic of themselves, I say give it a try.

Yeah, I read your story already, crazy bitch.

Shit, got any screencaps?

That reminds me of this one satanist girlfriend I had.

I liked season 6 with Sam not giving a fuck about anything and having to learn how to not be a dick.

For me it was one of the signs fall/halloween season had arrived; much like how people look forward to AHS every year.

also, curse the episode that got this song stuck in my head youtube.com/watch?v=tQBaHODRTpo

I've never *focused* specifically on the paranormal stuff she claimed. I've mentioned it in the numerous times I've told that story all over the site, but not specifically that. I'll try to briefly summarize it.

-Claimed that use of a ouija board confirmed her spiritual purity or some bullshit, and the demons have a special name for her that means like "child of light" or some bulshit.
-Claimed to see all manner supernatural creature including werewolves, dagons, demons, and especially "hellhounds" and "devas".
-She'd bring up the hellhounds particularly frequently and claim they were hunting her or start panicking and say we had to rush home because she felt they or some other entity was going to kill our pets.
-Would routinely wake me up and drag me out of bed claiming to see things like teleporting rapists in black hoodies (she claimed a bunch of dudes raped her, total bullshit, different stories) and humanoid entities who looked human except they had black holes instead of eyes or a mouth and blood was pouring out of the holes.
-As a symptom of her particular emotional disorder she was fixated on zombies as she felt she was "dead and rotting inside".
-Her most spectacular story involved her and five friends who formed a coven. She claimed the head of her teen witch girl club decided to try and summon a demon. She offered no explanation when I asked how they would have come across such knowledge or why any of her group would have thought it was a good idea. She claims once summoned the six girls were flung around the air and each pinned to the walls and screamed but no one could hear them. A portal opened in the center of the room and a demon crawled out. She said it was bony, all black, and human-shaped but walked on all fours and had a very unnatural demonic body except for it's head which took the form of the lead girl's mother's face. The lead girl was then pulled to the center of the room and psychically raped through her clothes in front of the others. She named the demon "Victor" and claimed that every bad thing that's happened to her or the girls since stemmed from that night.
-Spookiest moment from my perspective was one day when I stepped out and I swore I actually saw the rapist in the black hoodie. Some dude was watching the apartment, and when I looked at him he started slowly walking passed the apartments and once he thought he was out of my line of vision started running. I thought I was losing my grip and actually starting to believe her shit.

The guy on the left was on that show Dark Angel with Jessica Alba. He went onto to spend 12 seasons doing a shitty Tumblr show and Alba is a billionaire.

And Michael Weatherly got fat, what's your point?

tfw no jessica alba gf

Wasn't the dude that played Daniel Jackson on SG1 on that show as well?

No, see They just have the same "look".

What did the post you referred me to have to do with my post?

The guy you are thinking of is named Michael Weatherly. The guy who played Daniel Jackson was not on Dark Angel.

I looked it up after I posted that and holy shit you're right. They could be twins. Had no idea that sperg from ncis was on that show. Or Jensen ackles for that matter. Hell I don't even render what that show was about, even when I was watching it it was just background noise while I played vidya

The show was anti-white leftist drivel but Jessica Alba sure looked good the entire time. The white guy boss in the show was named Reagan Ronald and dated a shemale one episode.

Trans-phobic-genic-phobic bigot.

And im done already

The series really went downhill after season 5, and it wasn't too good before that.
Favorite episode has to be one of the meta ones, the one where they go into different tv shows or the one where they get out of their show and live as their actors.

Oh yeah. Worst episode in the whole series has to be the one where Sam is about to cure Crowley, free all the souls tortured in hell and generally destroy most of the bad shit, and then Dean comes around, starts crying that Sam will die because of it (like they didn't die around twenty times each and even found out that heaven is a pretty sweet deal), and Sam just BACKS OUT LIKE A HUGE PUSSY
And then heaven falls down and I didn't even finish the next season.

It's written for the tumblr crowd. Last season there was an episode about a faggot couple of hunters.

I personally look forward to the return of Caesar.