Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Aidan Gillen

Get it?

Who?

Guy that single handedly made the alt-right into a nazi-larp joke.

A homosexual, because they're implicitly white.

Who's the biggest faggot in hollywood?

Daily reminder that spencer runs pyramid schemes to try and get rich off these aut right hipster faggots and partisans.

Scott Eastwood.

Spencer did nothing wrong.

Remember the tea party?

All me.

I'm pretty sure I'm not you faggot.

me

Because they are both homosexuals?

No one was ever going to take the Alt-Right seriously.

Oh! I member the Tea Party!

Theres no pleasing you contrarians.

Keep seeing this repeated on Holla Forums too with zero evidence. Kind of like with evalion.

this. Holla Forums will never get what they want because anyone who actually does anything gets called a shill and a faggot. all of a sudden Holla Forums cares about PR because a man actually got a crowd to roman salute and heil trump, which is what they have been doing for the last year. fuck Holla Forums

Yeah, you have to go back >>>/reddit/ >>>/furry/

There is a time to LARP and a time not to. When the press is out to fuck everyone around Trump and one of his appointments supports your movement you don't go LARPing like a Nazi at the biggest event of the year a month before he gets into power. It makes him look terrible and gets your ass booted from the discussion.

If Spencer had done this in 6 months time it wouldn't have mattered, but he picked the single worst time to do it. It's not about good PR or bad PR, it's about not fucking over your friends as they're supporting you.

Trump had made a statement on the Alt right. He said "no one knows what it is". When people act like Nazis towards Trump he has no choice but to condemn them. So he condemned them as he had no other choice. Now Spencer, who would have had the ear of Bannon has a sinking career and has cock blocked the white nationalists around him by acting stupid.

Muh PR is very different to not fucking up your goals. Spencer couldn't have fucked up more if he hung a nigger.

God you're fucking autistic.

e-celebs getting full of themselves and acting like retards is very common.

I'm sure Milo wants to dress up in a Nazi uniform and go around giving sieg heils but he has the sense not to do it because of the attention/backlash cost involved.

goldberg pls