LOST thread

Official 2016 LOST Tournament of Episodes

reddit.com/r/lost/comments/5e8koy/official_2016_rlost_tournament_of_episodes_first/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lost/comments/5eay8u/2016_rlost_tournament_of_episodes_part_2_voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great post friend

i dont get it. what if i rank two of the episodes that are head to head as the best? i have to pick one of them in the first round even though the rest of them are not as good. this system is stupid

Do you? I arranged the bracket to separate the episodes that are most acclaimed.

2016 r/LOST Tournament of Episodes (Part 2, voting open)

reddit.com/r/lost/comments/5eay8u/2016_rlost_tournament_of_episodes_part_2_voting/

You have to go back

>>>/suicide/

Keep Reddit on Reddit.

who cares. Westworld is the new Lost anyway.

I'm only on the 3rd episode of Westworld. Is it worth continuing?

i'd say so yeah. people are theorizing different timelines are happening, what the maze is, etc. so if you like Lost you'd like Westworld I think. it's one of those type of "what's really going on" shows.

No, they're theorizing that multiple different time frames are being shown. Nobody thinks there is more than one timeline.

And unlike LOST it was planned out ahead of time. The writers actually took time off filming season one to plan out the story for several more seasons. It also just got renewed for season 2.

so they took time off filming season one to plan out season two before it was renewed for a second season?

so what was the smoke monster

They took time off filming season one to plan out seasons two through five before it was sure the show would be renewed, yes. HBO tends to be very conservative about renewing shows officially.

that's what i meant though.

if you say so.

aliens

R.I.P. Nikki & Paulo

who the hell are nina and pablo?

LOST remake with coherent plot when?!