Imagine his tiny little penis buried in pubic hair

Imagine his tiny little penis buried in pubic hair

Who's this Dobbo looking fuck?

depends on how fat he is

i bet he can't see past 2 inches anyway

oh fuck off

What a fucking faggot. Almost as terrible as AIDSmoby but not by a large margin. Although these days the most cancerous is Rich and by far.

Why come? I haven't watched Big Blacker Media in ages.

why would i imagine that

Rich has been absolute cancer for the last two years. Shit was really bad when he was tossing fits, but that's not even his worst problem. His ego was so bloated at one point that he couldn't even take a joke at his expense even if it was because of a mild fuckup.

Bonus: People still wonder what this was about.

It sorta seems like he's just playing along with the joke.

Are you fucking dense?

If you have autism it might seem that way.

Even if he's a little butthurt he's still nowhere near AIDSmoby level of cancer.

Butthurt richevansfag detected. Go back to his twitch and fellate him some more.

HOLLYWOOD PATRIARCHY

Be careful what you say or might ban you. He is Holla Forums's BO after all.

They're all a bunch of awful faggots but together they form a might log.

You can debate which out of the three is slightly worse out of Reddit Evans, AIDSmoby and Beardfat, it doesn't really matter since these three are all complete tools who aren't funny at all, just in slightly different ways. They're basically all reddit-tier fags who rely on "LOL So randum XD"-style humour in Best of the Worst where they'll recap something funny that happened in a movie and then AIDSmoby and Beardfat will each make a wacky face, and Rich will scream his funneh lines like aids or oh my god. Mike and Jay aren't perfect to say the least as Mike likes trash films and Jay is an aging hipster but at least they're not horrible to watch and listen to and their humour is more sarcastic and deadpan than the others which makes them more tolerable. If these other fags had been the regulars on HitB instead of Mike or Jay they would have never gotten a large audience or have been as respected at all.

I kekd hard

Rich is the worst. He is a one note punchline delivery man who now sees himself as something more and he opened the doors for Beauregard and aids Moby. It's funny despite his rampant liberalism I don't even hate AIDS Moby that much.

Who was better in Feeding Frenzy? Mike or Jay?

I think I have to agree. AIDS Moby may say a lot of retarded shit about video games and politics but on Best on the Worst I can't actually think of any particular moments that defined when I really hated him on the show, he just overall doesn't really add much. Its just that he has annoying mannerisms and punchable facial expressions rather than anything specifically, like the way he's so chipper and upbeat compared to the rest of the crew. With Bardfart I can think of "Hollywood Patriarchy" and how he awkwardly tries to tell a joke whenever it isn't recapping the films (like in Plinketto 1 where everything fell apart and the Jar episode I remember a really awkward moment where he struggled) and Rich is all his annoying "hilarious" moments where he thinks he's the star of the show and is annoying and generally thinks he's the greatest, AIDS Moby is more of a blur of annoying. If anybody could link me to awful Aids Moby moments on BotW that I've somehow forgotten I'd appreciate it.

How about every time he opens his mouth?
Rich at least has good moments.

Why would I want to imagine that?

Rich has some good moments but they're usually unintentional, like when he misses a joke or mispronounces something or makes himself look stupid. The first prank call with the plane was pretty funny but then it got old really fast and his schtick in general has gotten really old. AIDSMoby is boring and annoying but doesn't say anything terrible.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

The negatives outweigh the positives. AIDS Moby and Beardfat are just tumors on the cancerous mass that is rich.

Again, thanks for agreeing with me.

…Which one of those is the fat bastard?

I'm a different goy there is more than one rich hater here.

Just going to assume [email protected]/* */ is beardfat

they both suck ass, you can hate both

it is, in case you're wondering @Nekocase is some feminist twitter account which should tell you a lot about beardfat.

If you're curious about his band, it's awful indie rock with "I fucking love science"-tier lyrics.

Beardfat is too mild of a nickname

Of course you are! Keep it up bigot, you've got an anti-rich agenda and it shows. People like you disgust me, you do everything in your power to slander a honest man and manipulate our board culture and it makes me sick to my stomach.

You can attempt to manipulate the general consensus of this board with your samefaggotry but that doesn't change the facts: Holla Forums always has been and always will be pro rich. Learn to love it or GTFO. Or maybe you could just keep your shitty little opinions to yourself in future.

Has anybody else noticed the drop in board quality since the Drumpftards swarmed us? Really makes you think.

Neckbeard Homer Simpson?

rich a shit tbh.

Rich Evans can still get an unintentional laugh from me. That was practically the only reason they had him around.

Hmm hard to think of a name catchier and to the point.

Rich isn't cancer when h isn't trying to be funny

whats funny about the video? i dont get it, its just some old dude explaining how a photo camera works.

what did he mean by this?

Dickless White-guilt Beta Faggot would be an accurate name but its too long.

this

NEWFAG DETECTED!

NEWFAG DETECTED!

NEWFAG DETECTED!

Any true Holla Forumsiewer would recognise that clip! You have outed yourself you disgusting newfag! I will personally make sure that you NEVER live this down.

Go back to >>>/reddit/ filthy newfag scum.

We get it bro. Obvious bait is your livelihood. Calm your shit.

Stay jelly you pathetic little bitch, your tears will sustain me through the coming winter.

Since when has the truth been bait? Any Holla Forumsiewer worth his salt would recognise that meme and if you don't you're not worthy of that title. Simple.

Lurk moar newfag.

Don't fuck with me kiddo. I've been meming since you were in your momma's diapers.

Why do they even bother listing things like LGBTQ and LGBTQP+ anymore when it would be easier to just call it no cis?

*unsheathes nodachi*

*tapdances behind you*

*expertly bisects you with a single blow*

Heh….Nothing personal kid.

the best person to be ever be on RLM isn't even a regular of the show.

If the Canadians replaced aidsmoby and beardcuck the show would be infinitely more interesting.

That's never going to happen because unlike RLM the Canadians actually work in the film industry.

i dont frequent Holla Forums very often alright? im more of a Holla Forums and Holla Forums guy

i just wanted to know what's so hilarious about a shitty video of a guy explaining how a camera works.

What a ridiculous leftist cuck. Is he a permavirgin too?

all neckbeards are cucks, it is their way.

Mike.

Don't tell me you're a trumpcuck.

Get a grip, goon.

There's way too many of these vapid nerd culture cunts who use products as a substitute for personal identity. They think recording themselves in front of a shelf full of children's toys and video games entitles them to fucking PHD in entertainment and the worst part is that millions of people want to watch it.

This is like that thing the Traditionalists were talking about.

How long does it take to go bald? He must have had that combover for like five years now.

Shh, it's okay, 4 years isn'tthat long of a time to produce salt.

indeed it's going to be 8

fucking kill me.

Trump will be impeached in less than one year kiddo

whatever helps you sleep at night, goon :^)

I had a red-pilled memester gf once. It was nice.

that or you know

Did she die or did you get cucked?

She finished it because of some joke I made about her frigid but I think it was an excuse to cuck me (inb4 cuck king, it's a white country). I was a left leaning pussy back then so I don't really mind.

man, i'm so glad i'm alive to see it

Probably both.

Maybe that's why they got Patton Oswalt in Space Cop. To feel, just for a moment, like they were part of the industry that they so clearly want to be in but always pretend to hate.

I don't know why but girls in converse always turn me on hard.

Cuck king cuck king cuck king

Same deal with Tim from Tim & Eric

I voted trump and im fine with these retards rioting, I dont get all huffy about it

the big difference however is that they arent "demonstrating" over specific policies, or a war, or even a..network like occupy against the banksters, they are throwing a tantrum over things that might happen in the future, or more precisely over things they think will happen based on all the fake news they have consumed.

they actually believe trump is literally hitler and pence is going to start zapping homos when he gets in, its completely ridiculous and shows how infantile a lot of people have become and how they willingly swallow all this buffalo ejaculate even AFTER the media was so gloriously outed.

of course its this, no one gets that obsessively autistic about something unless they fantasize about it

This is the funniest they've ever been

Liberals seem to be forgetting the reason Trump supporters were talking about wanting to make a fuss if Trump lost was that there seemed to be a lot of evidence of fraud. Quite a bit even was documented, which made it seem a very real concern that Hillary could have purely won by having had enough fraud occur. You also had plenty election officials openly saying they wanted to try and commit fraud because they thought it was their moral duty. Never saw such a thing from Republicans.

It's typical of the disingenuous liberals to ignore what the reasons are behind their opponents arguments or general statements.

Didn't like 8 million illegals vote?

Impossible to say for sure. Theories put the number at around 3 million at minimum as likely having voted illegally.

Is there a more cuck look than glasses + beard to hide the fact you're balding?

fot or skinnyfat w/bitchtits, but thats less noticeable than the unkempt beard and the cockebottle glasses

I like beer

You can pick up heavy objects and put them down repeatedly even if you like beer.

Nope.