Lmao cars is so dark and gritty now

lmao cars is so dark and gritty now

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/angry-birds-movie-2-sequel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pixar is a cultural marxist outlet, so I'm not surprised that they're trying to blackpill children now that Trump has won.

Flash McQueen becomes a suicidal alcoholic and has a penchant for raping lada prostitutes right up the tailpipe.

Who the fuck is watching these movies?

No one, but this is the only series lassetter has written, so he's pushing it hard.

theguardian.com/film/2015/may/18/disney-pixar-john-lasseter-inside-out-female-ethnic-characters

literally how

You need great endurance and precision to take a fat 3500 lbs coupe for a 200 laps spin in a small track crowded by 50 cars.

amerifats actually believe this?

You mean a coop.

In Europea they have coupes in the US its a coop.

Why don't you go ahead and try by yourself?

I pronounce it as co-wup.

I mean co-woob.

Like co-op?

Will there only be room for one racecar on this racetrack now?

I bet it has the same plot as Rocky.

I find it much more believable that the manchildren at Pixar have blackpilled themselves and are just leaking their crocodile tears into their works.

What kid would wanna watch this? Fucking disney-kikes!

Well, try it yourself. Going that fast for that long is damn taxing on you, especially having to stay focused for all that time.

Also, the amount of wind-stream or whatever they call it, the cars generate along with the cars being very bareboned, makes it damn hard to keep the car straight.

And you fags call us uneducated morons.

Did he died?

screenrant.com/angry-birds-movie-2-sequel/

Will till you see the Angry Birds sequel. If you thought it was redpilled in the first one, he goes full 14/88 in the second.