/got/ general

Making Westeros great again edition
Off-season #24 (give or take)
Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xVxlS
watchersonthewall.com/tom-hopper-cast-game-of-thrones/
winteriscoming.net/2016/06/14/faye-marsay-reacts-to-the-waifs-death/
books.google.sk/books?id=qtUzscI9_VIC&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111&dq=battlefield wounds middle ages&source=web&ots=ha8U0pr3Yp&sig=BgGsAN_gbUKiFGUcp7P0WW1izqc&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=battlefield wounds middle ages&f=false
etonline.com/movies/203273_maisie_williams_gives_off_badass_arya_stark_vibes_the_book_of_love_trailer_watch/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3965472/Joe-Jonas-Sophie-Turner-emerge-hotel-shares-kinky-bedroom-secrets.html
twitter.com/leonie_ol/status/801816281624219649
imdb.com/name/nm5491087/?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2540377442&pf_rd_r=0V5C45HKPZCP08E4Z4KG&pf_rd_s=center-8&pf_rd_t=15061&pf_rd_i=homepage&ref_=hm_brn_cap_pri_lk1_3
watchersonthewall.com/first-shots-game-thrones-season-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIejXO032ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for waifu

Is it the time for lewds? :^)

2nd for fucking GRRM

First for Kingfag ;_;

First for Queen Maisie

Instead of linking to last thread it would make more sense to archive it. Going to be gone in a couple days otherwise.

B-but who took the pictures?

Could you check your Maisiemail for the new reaction pack?

Haha :)

The Master of Lewd obviously :^)

How do I into /archive/?

ARCHIVE: Copy the link, go to archive.is, paste the link in the field, click on the SAVE THE and it will do it's thing.

Here
archive.is/xVxlS
Use it from now on and the shitposts won't be lost like tears in rain.

And I'm done, I need to recover my lewds folder. May be back later. To be honest there hasn't been anything really great made in a long time

not since A Storm of Swords

Sir Gifmaker delivers again! This new cardpack has great reaction potential

Excellent

Sadly I have to go now

Be back in about 2 and a half hours

I don't usually save Arya lewds, but this is a really aesthetic one :)
Is that Lommy on the left?!

NO! We need to figure out this affair
Now that Maisie has moved in with her iBoy co-star, does it mean the Jack charade has been dropped?
Maisie Williams, magazine interview, early 2016

Cuddly :3

Why was she so sadistic?

bitches and hoes are like new clothes: once you got em, you wish you'd never bought em

Are you saying Jack was a hoe?

In case this wasn't posted yet, Dickon Tarly has been recast for Tom Hopper (Billy from Black Sails)
watchersonthewall.com/tom-hopper-cast-game-of-thrones/
Apparently the first Dickon wasn't Chad enough

I recognize the body, doesn't it belong to a famous motion picture actress, model, author, musician, thinker and social activist Sasha Grey?

大人気ドラマ「ゲーム・オブ・スローンズ」で、アリア役を演じる女優メイジー・ウィリアムズ(19)が、番組シーズン6放送開始直前に初来日。TVグルーヴは、本作で女優デビューを果たし、数々のアワードを受賞しているメイジーに単独インタビューを実施。初めての日本や待望のシーズン6についてはもちろん、アリアと共に過ごしてきたティーン時代や女優としての今後についてたっぷり語ってもらった。

what is the point of this? no one in Japan understands English

It's subtitled, so no one misses out on delicious Maisieness

Hehe

:)

There's quite a few Maisie Lewds on pixiv

Because despite beauty and talent she still had to take backseat to an obnoxious skank who looks like the garbage lady from labyrinth. Probably knew in advance the jew writers were going to kill her off too.

She definitely has some talents to flaunt :)
Why the passive aggressiveness though, Maisie and her got along splendidly.
winteriscoming.net/2016/06/14/faye-marsay-reacts-to-the-waifs-death/
Faye even tweeted that they should go party together in London sometime

Does Kit prove even manlets can make it?

Considering that fucking chase scene was probably the dumbest shit I have ever seen in this show.

Not the smartest decision by Waif, making such a public spectacle out of what was supposed to be a swift kill

Threadly Ros reminder

We all know she should have died. Let alone the fact why did she stay in the room in the dark with her?

What the fuck is this straight up LIE?! We all knew for a FACT that when the they went into the room in the dark it was over for waif. GOT is now shit and I expect the next season to be even shitter.

jdimsa

Naturally, she got stabbed in the liver, hurled herself into literal sewage water right after and got treated by a troupe actress and some warm broth. But people survived worse ordeals in GoT….
When you incite rivalry between two teenage girls, you can't expect them to behave rationally. There was nothing to establish Waif as coldly calculating assassin beforehand. It's all Jaques' fault.

Voulez-vous du champagne?

Name all of them.

You know for a fact that massie would have and should have died.

As far as the non-fantasy scenarios go (disregarding resurrection and fire immunity), Hound got away with a multiple compound fracture and bitten off ear pretty easily, in times before penicillin. Realistically speaking, Jaime wouldn't make it without burning the wound either. There are probably more examples that that.

Hound is a big guy. IIRC he was out for a very long time and they even thought he was dead?

Jamie? A hand is mearly a hand. The thing about massie *slut* is that she managed to get healed up in 1 day and then go on through a amazing chase after being stabbed pretty bad. Then fight the girl in the dark.

Infections aren't magic instant kill afflictions. Bones of early modern period and before professional soldiers often show signs of well healed large wounds and even recovery from massive infections. ASOIAF dudes seem all massive robust lads.

Don't!
Sure, but the injuries were far beyond what some priest could patch up on the spot without proper equipment.
Was it, though? The timeline makes all sorts of weird jumps in GoT, so even when they showed Maisie blacking out after the opium dose and then finding the dead actress and wife, maybe it was supposed to represent a week or something?

The odds would surely work against Hound and Jaime anyway, maybe we're talking about 10% survival chance? Both were shown laying around in dirt with open wounds, manly
frame doesn't help you much then. Arya's injuries weren't THAT much worse, and she was given drugs before the chase.

Dirt in an open wounds doesn't automatically turn into a deadly infection.

Actually, it does.

She's a little girl stabbed in the gut, she shouldn't have been even walking.

I don't know user, I for one am a firm believer that in medieval times infection would get you more often than not. Especially in those circumstances Hound and Jaime were in. Not saying Arya's recovery wasn't miraculous at least, but it isn't that much different from what we've seen before, except she's a 5 foot 90 pound girl.

Disappointed

You should get your education from something else than memes (actual memes like "infections instagib you without modern science"), then.

at least there's this

I honestly thought she was in an SS uniform there, I had to take a second glance. I guess I need my eyes checked or stop being exposed to Holla Forums

Why was the viper so smart yet so stupid when fighting the mountain? Though I wish there was a trial by seven.

books.google.sk/books?id=qtUzscI9_VIC&pg=PA111&lpg=PA111&dq=battlefield wounds middle ages&source=web&ots=ha8U0pr3Yp&sig=BgGsAN_gbUKiFGUcp7P0WW1izqc&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=battlefield wounds middle ages&f=false
tl;dr: Maisie, Hound, Jaime all dead

They would have died if they got infected.

Jamie was in a shithole but could keep his hand from getting infected. Though he would have a bleeding problem. Maisie was guaranteed to have a bleeding problem and infection problem the most out of the three. Hound was wounded but he could actually was less likely to get infected than Maisie.

All Jaime got before Qyburn's treatment was a dirty rag around the stamp and he even spilled horse pee all over himself. Hound was completely messed up and barely limped the next season. You're right that Maisie was guaranteed to get an infection after getting intimate with Braavos canals with holes in her belly, but lets say she was at 5% survival chance compared to 3% for Hound at 7% for Jaime.

(Me)
*stump

What could have infected the hound besides a dirty sword? Considering that the girl was a clean type of knight that beat the hound. He was in a pretty comfy place.

Isnt pee used to disinfect wounds? But the main problem is that Jamie and Hound have been injured well the hound was gone for like a entire season while Jamie has been hurt for a couple of seasons and still suffer from his injuries. While Maisie *slut* got healed faster than any of the three and did some super human shit right after.

Human bite (twice), aka the dirtiest wound ever? And you're supposed to pee on your wounds as last resort because of your immunity system as far as I know, not horse urine haha. The point is, all three would most likely, if not surely die in reality. You're only singling out Maisie because you think she's a slut, and that's rude!

Is it still Maisie Time?

It depends - do you believe Maisie's pee has healing qualities?

What
What
WHAT
You mean Bill is that guy? That guy from Crickley Hall? But what the hell, he has a really weird face

Bro, it's full of poison from cigarettes, alcoholic thingies and drugs! You think that could have any positive effects?

Im not singling her out for being a (slut because she is one) im singling her out because it was the least got thing someone did in the show. Like wtf a damn terminator 2 chase scene? What is this shit.

Also shes just ugly. Uglier than the hound and the zombie mountain. Also apparently she can teleport too.

Indeed, I couldn't believe it either, but Bill Milner, Maurice from Crickley Hall and iBoy from iBoy, really is not only Maisie's current boyfriend, but they bought a London flat together as well. We should have paid more attention when Bill was Maisie's date for Empire Awards during summer…
Now, how do we deal with this situation?

I guess this will be the next subject for reactionfolderifying. But that will only be ready for Christmas, because I have a lot of things to do now

What if the conflict will be that Sansa wants to fuck Arya and she resists her foul urges?

Currently I have my mind set elsewhere so I haven't really understood this. He looks a bit like Terry Jones, but more aggressive. I bet he will beat her

Do ugly people attract each other?

He looks really gay on the right

But you will still read summaries, comments and watch parts of it, huh?

No, no!
It seems there has been like a month long jump at least not only between episodes 9 and 10, but within the final episode as well - Varys going from Meereen to Dorne and back to Meereen just in time to get on the ship.

We've all seen her bare breasts not supported by fabric and pixel machinations, and they don't like that at all! What is this illusion?
pls yes :) Unlikely, she's gone full empowered mode now after being raped by patriarchy, there are bigger issues do deal with for her than sex

What do you mean by this?
WHAT do you mean by this?

What if she got infected, just it's a mental sickness?

Mormont loli a best

All the way back in S1? From all the pigeons she ate?

It's not Natalie Dormer
I'm writing an article of the Gagarin-movie now, and I have two upcoming presentations about my toy collection and my book
Ugh… Let me refine the question for you:

So is westaros going to be a 3rd world shithole because of dany invading with sand niggers?

What is "westaros"?

West of eastaros.

>two upcoming presentations about my toy collection and my book
That's exciting, keep us updated! You're probably going to put a lot of effort in the book one especially?
B-but you still love Maisie, don't you? Now Bill is a strange case, he's a mix of even more effeminate specimen than Jack with some underlying aggressivness, like you pointed out. I don't think anything good will come out of that. For Maisie's safety, someone should locate their apartment and keep an eye on the development, I'm worried.

And install hidden cameras in it:1
>You're probably going to put a lot of effort in the book one especially?
Nah. I just have to travel to the other side of the country. There will be aguy there who asks me, and I just have to answer. There will be actors there who will read out parts from the book, that will be exciting.

Are you some kind of bigot or something? Try to post that on Gurm's blog and see what happens

That guy's face in the upper elft corner says it all

>There will be actors there who will read out parts from the book
THAT's what I call exciting, yeah! Have you contacted HBO yet? They're always looking for local talent to exploi-ehm, support :)
Look at that face on the right, just look at it. Tell me it has Maisie's well being written on it

Where did you get all of these pics?
She has problem glasses, that worries me. The guy looks like a 12 year old dumb kid. Do you think Maisie prefers girly men?

That's the sign of COMMUNISM

By the way, Sir Maisiefag, please read back the previous thread for fresh Maisies which I can't post here

Maisie BLACKED when?

Nigga, read a bit back and you will know that she likes feminine men

CAST HER

They really shouldn't have done that. Likely it means he'll die in the battle.

Ivanka is much too pure for this filthy show.

Seriously, who would you even cast her as?

Septa Tyene (book Tyene).

Pls no.

etonline.com/movies/203273_maisie_williams_gives_off_badass_arya_stark_vibes_the_book_of_love_trailer_watch/

This is The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. Guess they have renamed it because nobody cared for it with the previous name. The funny thing is, it was already shown at festivals with the earlier title.

Do you think they will succeed with deception?

Her kids look like they could be eric or don jrs tbh

Book Tyene is at least better than her show counterpart; she's gentle and reserved, with a hidden capacity for poisons. Note: hidden, showrunners.

I want you to impregnate and breed me. If you come with me it will make you fat.
I will love you forever, even if you turned out to be a Trump supporter or somehow became a Cowboys fan… idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, /got/?

Reminder that he wrote about underage kids getting fucked hard and got away with it because he's a hippie cuck who kissed the ring.

Daenerys Targaryen

Wat

Pretty much every character you see in the show is around 5-7 years younger in the book.

Pretty much every character in the show is 5-7 years younger in the books.
If this double posts Imma cry

Well, here's our proof, we do have a chance.

FUCK

In Game of Thrones, who is Boss of the Gym?

No, you have to be a rich manlet.

Guess I'm out of her league then, because I'm tall and relatively rich

Dany was, what, 12 or 13 at the beginning of Game of Thrones?
And GRRM loves writing about all the dudes Dany is fucking.

Joffrey is explicitly described as a tall kid, what is that picture supposed to be about?

prove it. post a pic of yourself next to a 5ft pile of cash

You wish

not as much as your mom

It's just a random screencap. I was looking for a pic of a kid from GoT, that's all.

GRRM pls

Dany was 13 at the beginning iirc

Bitch can't drink

Toppest of keks

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3965472/Joe-Jonas-Sophie-Turner-emerge-hotel-shares-kinky-bedroom-secrets.html

CONFIRMED - SOPHIE TURNER IS BEING WHIPPED AND SPANKED AND LOVES TO BE RAPED, SHE LOVES BDSM AND ROUGH SEX.

Is the next season going to be the dullest season ever?

How riveting can you expect the season long filler between Dany arriving and Dany doing something to be?

you sound like a woman

That guy looks like a beduin
More beduins
Also these two are supposed to be a pair?
Ehhh

Why are both of them so corrupted now?

The dullest season so far.

hey maisiefag, guess what?

YOU SUCK!!!

Watch out, we have a master troll here

Seriously? She retweets this shit while she didn't retweeted my carefully choreographed Arya birthday party?

twitter.com/leonie_ol/status/801816281624219649

British girls just love brown dick, the amount of them you can see walking around with Pakid and Blacks is unreal

how can they stand the smell without throwing up?

I can't even be in the same bus as a paki without getting very uncomfortable

all brit girls are slags

all except Paige

not with that attitude

Paigefags always were cuck tier.

yup it's not like she proposed to a spic who strangled her….. oh

Beats me. Too many British girls are swarthy as fuck anyway so it's not exactly a loss.

Wasn't this while she supposedly had a neck injury?

If I say a movie is boring and shit, I won't comment on my own site about how wrong I am

that's what all schizoid people say

I'm a Maisoide

sage for FAS

So how is the new season going to go as?

Notable things that happen:

How accurate is this?

Guess who's birthday is today?

imdb.com/name/nm5491087/?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2540377442&pf_rd_r=0V5C45HKPZCP08E4Z4KG&pf_rd_s=center-8&pf_rd_t=15061&pf_rd_i=homepage&ref_=hm_brn_cap_pri_lk1_3

what a fucking snowflake faggot

What's with her and the vacuum-cleaners?

she's a woman

If she hadn't lucked out as a child actress, she would be one of those butt-ugly maids that get fucked by their master as sort of show of power.

I don't think even schwarzenegger would hit that, tbh.

as it happens, she played one recently in a French short kino

I see her as a maid at one of those shitty motels
And she will blow and rim you for $30

What fictional symbol? If you mean þ that's from old English, old norse and Icelandic, and that guy is from Iceland, it's just a 'th' sound so his name is pronounced Hafthor.

I'd give her money and a place to sleep if she'd be my maid. I hope she does all that you'd implied:1

you sure your mom would be okay with you inviting some strange girl to live with the two of you?

Of courshe. Especially if she's a rich strange girl:1

what a pleb

What the hell is that?

it's a product used exclusively by no-class sluts trying to put on airs

I'm suprised you haven't seen your mom using it

Hallo! Wie geht es?

So the thread is bumplocked, but still on the top of catalog? Are we a sticky now or what?

Yeah, not on my watch! Changing the title AFTER festival run sure as hell isn't a good sign, and the trailer doesn't have much promise either, like Gold (2014) only not quite good and much more contrived. But how about that Mississippi accent? Isn't it adorable?

To be fair, besides Maisie's great performance best described as thicc, Heatstroke isn't much of a masterpiece, is it…

Really, /got/?

Get ready for some battle-Arya, Anons. S7 teaser trailer of like 8 frames haha
watchersonthewall.com/first-shots-game-thrones-season-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIejXO032ms

Happy birthday! Getting bigger every year

:)