Why Is Baruto a thing that has a cult following?

Why Is Baruto a thing that has a cult following?

Here the full version of Baruto fighting dreamer. So much wasted good fan animation.

The next sonicchu?

Because it's babies first anime for the millennial generation

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums

Because Naruto is every autists favourite animu.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind.

Could you even call it a gateway, they just watch the entry level cancerous crap and stay there forever.

It doesn't. It's entry tier trash for normalfags.

Simpsons is butt ugly as fug. don't understand why people fap to that shit

Oh I thought you said Boruto.
Anyways it's just piggy backing off the original Naruto so the author can make money.
Boruto not Baruto I mean.

Am I the only one who, while watching early Naruto, was hoping to see some actual Ninja missions?

Or did everybody else just accept it as Muscle Wizards from the start?

all anime is trash

Its shounen, they rarely deviate from the formula so yes I did accept it as muscle wizards from the start. I didnt expect it to get to dragonball Z levels like it did though

And there are people who hold vs debates between the tow.

DB(Z), which at the bottom end of the scae, has Master Roshi. Blasting a moon apart. Thats top end for Naruot.

I dont know why debates even happen.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to the internet, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

it was actually intended to be about wizards at one point.

And there are people who hold vs debates between the tow.

DB(Z), which at the bottom end of the scae, has Master Roshi. Blasting a moon apart. Thats top end for Naruot.

I dont know why debates even happen.>>548758
It would have been nice had the Samurai nation been relevant. Like, Tai Jutsu shit to the supermax. And just for them, the ability to go invisible and make no rustling noises.

Think of it this way user. That formula goes all the way back to Yu Yu Hakusho which is probably the most influential shonen after DB. Hell, even DB ripped it off towards the end but that's for another autism post. Yu Yu Hakusho established a lot of things that are constantly reused in shonen:

Finally the story itself: When the story finally starts, it's presented with the premise that the MC will go on a series of missions but quickly evolves into a panic to save the world. Then it happens again but then the story seems to derail into something different and it never goes back. Naruto had ninja ranks that permitted those under those ranks to go on certain kinds of missions. Yu Yu Hakusho had spirit detectives. Both series started the characters on missions that sounded simple but quickly evolved into shit they weren't cut out for. Yu Yu Hakusho invented the concept of magical eyes that are surgically implanted into people, i.e. Jagan Eye (YYH) and (Naruto) Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinne Sharingan, Mangekyō Sharingan, etc. Naruto based multiple arcs just around that one single concept and expanded on it to an obscene degree. Probably the final thing that Naruto takes from YYH is that both main characters share a bond with a forbidden type of power. in YYH it's demon energy and in Naruto it's the tailbeast(s).

One major difference however is that Yu Yu Hakusho had a clear and definitive ending after 4 major arcs while Naruto is still going on in a sequel series and inspiring autism for generations to come. Naruto has an obscene amount of filler while YYH barely contains any filler even within episodes and the series has early 90s OVA-tier animation. A ton of people keep trying to pin the source of all modern shonens on DB but story-wise and mechanically, Yu Yu Hakusho is the one that actually gets ripped off and no one seems to notice. If you haven't seen it already you should and it actually feels bad to compare YYH to Naruto which sours the image of YYH more than anything.

The sad part is that all of this is a moot point since everything in japan is a ripoff of something else and not even they care if a fellow artist rips them off

Same reason why people jerk off to Butch Hartman's creations

YYH really could've become the most cancerous shit ever if it changed just a few things. Hell, if it had come out like 5 years later I bet it'd still be running today and we'd never even had heard of Naruto.

Togashi who made YYH makes Hunter X Hunter which is still going since 1998. It's nowhere near as popular or as cancerous as Naruto but it's probably because it tries to go against typical shonen tropes. In fact, one of the most interesting things about Hunter X Hunter is that all the fights revolve around strategy and they take on a puzzle-like quality. It's been getting OVAs now that have a release schedule similar to Hellsing Ultimate. I guess the guy just can't be bothered to make cancer.

I'm really glad I decided to read Hunter x Hunter. There's something about the dialogue, the characters, and the way the story flows. It's a lot like when a writer breaks their skill level from mediocre to good, and their prose becomes distinct and hits a consistent rhythm.

Are you talking about the World Martial Arts Tournament? Did the Toguro arc really happen before Jackie went against Goku for the first time? DB went from 84-95 and YYH 90-94.

But naruto did "end" a couple of weeks ago, main storyline finally finished etc. There are now just continueing with fillers because shekels
Or am I being rused and is the manga pulling some bullshit with aliens

I absolutely love shounen stuff, but I'm kind of a picky shit about it. I want characters with interesting super powers, and I want to see them fight and use their powers in creative ways (I love for instance series where someone has a supposedly useless ability they kick all kinds of ass with) but I'm incredibly bored with training arcs and tournament arcs.

It's part of why I was never able to get into Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho or Bleach. I don't know why, but I just find it so dull when it's just fight after fight after fight. When it's a tournament it starts to feel like I may as well be watching Beyblade or some shit.

In the cases of Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach it especially disappointed me because the beginning arcs of both don't start out as tournament series. They're both "normal guy is thrust into the strangeness of the paranormal afterlife and has to fight ghosts/demons" I liked that set up. YYH in particular opened with a great premise we've seen a few times before, but not in a superpowered fighting anime. Guy's been a shit his whole life beating people up and such, but then dies selflessly saving a child from getting hit by a car, so the powers that be opt to give him a second chance. Then after a few arcs it's just tournament after tournament.

Even Dragonball has this problem for me. I enjoyed the first series when he's a little kid, and I was with it up until the Frieza saga ended, but since then while I remember watching through as a child, knowing Toriyama's restarted the series I've had no desire to watch it. I've actively avoided it. Everything I've heard completely repels me. The shit animation, Freeza coming back to life AGAIN, time travel and age changing bullshit, more descendants for me not to give a shit about, time travel, what the fuck is "Black Goku"? Is he Goku from a timeline where he never got that rock dropped on is head that made him retarded? Because that idea is as stupid as it is horrifying.

I can accept training stuff if we skip it, but I prefer a natural progression. My Hero Academia managed to overcome that for me with a ton of very likable protagonists, the second season of Magi worked for me despite mostly being about Aladdin's training in a magic school (despite also hating Harry Potter shit) because there were layers of story to that plot. Aladdin going there as a spy for one, the intercut scenes of Ali's journey, and the sub-plot of the magic city's leader being an allegory to Jews were all interesting.

Are you still here?

I watched Akira last night..

You like it?

lolwut

YYH fell into the Dragonball paradigm after 10 episodes. It's hardly an archetype of this shit.

WESTERN

CARTOONS

OF

CHINESE

CARTOONS

It's the other way around user

yeah, Super is complete horseshit. it makes even GT look good in comparison. Toriyama should've just retired and let the series go to rest but that'd never actually be allowed to happen because nothing exports as well as it, not even One Piece.

Super could be done well if they would bother to stop pulling shit out of their ass. The same could have been said of Bleach or Gantz.

The last episode, 67, caused huge issues for the story due to the way it was resolved. You now have the possibility of infinite Zenos rather than just the one and they all have the ability to destroy every universe with little effort. Whis has shown that he has the ability to go back anywhere in time and make any change that he wants. He essentially made a new universe for Future Trunks and Mai to live in even though another Future Trunks and Mai were already living there.

Since Toriyama is pretty awful at foreshadowing, I'd have to say that something is going to happen with Whis and possible his father who works with Zeno. From what I understand, Whis is like twice as strong as Beerus who is still stronger than Goku.

Yea, seriously what fucking bullshit was that. He gave goku a personal summon button and it doesnt even summon him? Why couldnt that one just remove zamasu for being a god who knowingly fucked around with time and restore earth to pre-pink edgelord fuckery.

my main problem with Super is that it just cheapens everything in the series retroactively. that Vegeta knew who Beerus, or however it's supposed to be spelled, is kinda ruins his whole fear of Freiza.

Bleach doesn't have a single tournament.

I'm still annoyed by how Zeno's realm doesn't exist out of time. They better be going somewhere by this and it better not be stupid. I don't know if it's because the fans expect some sort of consistency that Toriyama just doesn't care about or it's just a mess, which it seems to be.