Meatcucks BTFO

Have you taken the vegpill yet, fam?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/how-to-avoid-the-most-dangerous-side-effect-of-veganism.aspx
science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/green-science/wind-turbine-kill-birds.htm
cdiac.ornl.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=jTne4kXGwUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arnie got that big by eating tons of protein.

more semen

He sure got dem bitch tits by eating animal products, I'll give you that.

Jim Morris is dead though, Arnie is alive.

Arnold is only 69 years old. Jim Morris died this year at 80.

he probably got a nasty cold and died of hypothermia because he had no fat on his body

Sorry, is someone gonna clue me in?

It's hilariously hypocritical for a body builder to tell people to eat less meat.

It's really not, there are tons of vegan bodybuilders.

The green movement is dead because every single one of their arguments blows up in their face as soon as anyone's stupid enough to listen. This particular claim will mirror the tree thing.

I could go on and on for hours. Recycling wastes resources because of the energy you have to burn to reuse resources. Everyone going vegan would mean extinction for every domesticated variety of animal.

Wind turbines devastate bird populations and don't grant us much energy in exchange. Solar panel production uses chemicals harmful to the environment, they don't yet absorb an efficient amount of energy before breaking down to justify their production, they reflect heat straight up into the atmosphere both frying any bird that flies over it and damaging the environment.

In the sixties it was called Global Cooling. Then in the 90's it was starting to get warm so they called it Global Warming, then it got really cold and they looked stupid so they started calling it "Climate Change" ignoring that that's what the fucking climate does, the title is meaningless, and yes over time weather systems and temperatures change and what was a desert in one century may be a frozen tundra in another. Then they invoked the fucking holocaust and started labeling anyone who disagreed a "climate change denier".

You let greenies talk and they self-destruct every time. Don't forget their most recent attempt to make use of the LGBTQ+ whatever people by adding E to it and declaring themselves "Ecosexuals". Their hope was that people would respond "But the Earth can't give consent…" so they could then shout back "YEAH! SO ALL THOSE NON-SEXUAL THINGS YOU'RE DOING TO IT ARE RAPING HER!!!!!" but instead everyone just snickered at how retarded they looked.

wow who'd guess

Enjoy the colon cancer, limp dick.

From what I hear most of them became vegan much later in life.
A kind of social signaling *I have turned a new page* shit. Same as arnold.

lmao

90 percent of the things leftists push on people are inherently destructive and designed to further retard the growth of western civilization. These people need gas.

Not even constant forcing of this meme is going to make it funny.

Jews literally own the meat industry, but alright m8. I'm sure all the advertisements for meat and milk on television are just a coincidence.

Either take the vegpill or get to the back of the line.

I love how you guys have been pulling the whole. "Kikes do it so it must be bad for you, you don't want to be like a JEW right user!" Reverse psychology bullshit. Chances are if shekels are being exchanged Jews own vast amounts of it…. I bet you factors tell your leftist shock soldiers the exact opposite shit.

Plant + meat diets have been for health for the past 6k years or more, it's you faggots that removed the meat and called it an improvement.

Vegans kill. You are mentally ill. A long time ago, when people had an eating disorder they at least had the decency to be ashamed of it. Now you turned your eating disorder into a cult and preach it at normal people.

That's not a German.

Fuck of duty Holla Forums

you still need to eat meat though
you can have your fancy salad, but it helps if you have a steak or at least some chicken afterwards

Seriously Holla Forums get banned or something

What?

vitamin b12

That picture is shortly post heart attack

Arnold is campaigning against global warming. Veggies are just a part of it, it's not full blown vegetarianism commercial.

Oh fuck you leftyshits! /fit/ has been battling the vegan plague for a while now.

They all look like fags.

The one vegan e-celeb /fit/ always monitors gave up lifting to marry a tranny.
It's not a joke that vegans are mentally ill.

I'm morbidly curious to see what you think they actually are right about.

Israel has no right to exist.

I agree with the sentiment to eat more veggies but giving up all animal products is just plain retarded.
I bet vegan gains dies in the next 5 years from heart problems.

"Eating animals is murder!"
*has human baby dismembered in womb

They stole that one from us.

That's the only good thing they have going for them.

They were the ones that argued kikes should have a nation right after WW2. Fuck leftists.

Keep worshipping that veggie kike, lad.

This made me go vegan. My entire world view and life style has been changed by a minute long advertisement starring the former governor of California.

Pic related is how the world now sees me.

Sadly, I've interacted with many vegans over the years, and every single one has been mentally unstable, and an sjw of the highest fucking order.

He isn't even a vegan. These vegan body builders are being paid to shill veganism. They aren't really vegan and you won't look like that with a vegan diet.

Do you think all of a sudden Arnold started giving a shit about eating meat? No, he was paid to ACT just the same as these faggot vegans.

Part of the (((UN))) agenda has been to eliminate meat eating through propaganda.

They can build significantly smallers cells for emasculate manlets in the cities of the future.

ayy lmao!

No, vegans are real. The faggot "body builders" claiming to be vegan aren't really vegan. I guess the lack of protein to your brain impairs the whole reading comprehension thing.

Removing everything but plants from your diet will make you stupid and too low energy to understand a whole lot.

Prove it, meatcuck.

There's only one kind of meat I take.

Dig in, cuckenberg.

confused_animegirl.jpg

Prove that they are vegan.

Hey OP, I made a video for you.

I wish it was getting warmer it's fucking freezing I do not understand how the cancucks and the bjork bjorks do it.

Pretty good.

I hope another proper ice age comes and kills all of you weakling southerners.

basically:

lol, nice

Too funny, fam.

Yes vegan, force your diet on your kids. Make your children underdeveloped. That will be the real laugh there.

Hahahaha, go ahead keep eating meat.

I can find you other studies, but does it matter veganfag ?
Enjoy your stunted gowth spawn.

It's incredible just how obtuse these debates can get. What it's fundamentally about is which amino acids are available in various kinds of food. Fact of the matter is that plants lack many of the essential amino acids, which are the ones we must obtain from our diet. Sure, if you go to great lengths to combine a wide range of fruits and vegetables you'll be able to get what you need, but this requires a willingness to research and dedication to diet simply not present in the majority of people. Alternatively, just eat meat once in a while and you've got everything covered. So if you want to spend an inordinate amount of time and money on your food in order to satisfy both your need to feel superior to other people and the body's nutritional demands, then sure, go ahead and be a veganfag. Just get your facts straight.

Eating meat is found in pretty much every culture on earth. Abstaining from meat has always been an aberation either carried out for some ritual or by spiritualists who conflate the value of all life equally so that even fucking grasshoppers or maggots shouldn't be harmed.

The main reason that most modern vegans exist isn't spirituality though, no, they exist due to propaganda. Ethical propaganda starting as young as little children watching anthropomorphic animal cartoons, all humanized so that you grow up thinking of animals like they were people.

Cows aren't all living in cow societies, with their own cow jobs, and cow recreational sports and celebrating cow day. They are dumb grass eating animals that barely live past a decade when healthy and do nothing but eat grass and reproduce. They are natural prey to any large predator, which would not hesitate to eat one if given the opportunity. Lastly most of them only live today because of man raising them in the first place.

All the nonsense about meat causing cancer or being unhealthy has been propagated by the same kikes who paid for that commercial. They know that removing meat from everyone's diet will make us unhealthy dullards that think very, are too weak to resist, and die young.

Of course you already knew all this, you kike.

But I'm superior because I'm a vegan and I don't promote murder of animals.
*tips wooden fedora*
*with twigs for hands*
*proceeds to cripple his child with retard tier diets*

*think very little

That is some pay2win game there.

woops

Vegan here.

Fuck animals

The only legitimate reason to be vegan is because it is demonstrably the healthiest diet for humans.

Only people who will disagree don't know shit about digestive anatomy and evolution.

You're an ape, eat like an ape.

You don't have uricase, you'll get gout- real biological omnivores don't get gout.

You synthesize your own cholesterol, you'll get atherosclerosis- real omnivores will not, no matter how much lard they eat

Your bile is too weak to break-up crystallized cholesterol, you get gall stones- true omnivores do not

Your intestine is too long to eliminate meat before it ferments- you get constipated from eating meat and cheese- you require fibre to pass waste properly- real omnivores don't.

You can't regulate your blood-lipid levels nearly as well as any true omnivore- eating a fatty meal will slow your blood-flow and make your erythrocytes stick together- this doesn't happen to real omnivores.

PHYTO-estrogens from plants do not activate mammalian estrogen receptors, in fact, it betters your ability to clear estrogen from your body- the mammalian estrogen you get from dairy and meat WILL activate your estrogen receptors.

Dietary cholesterol decreases your testicular function. Vegan men have, on average, higher testosterone than men eating the standard american diet.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO NECESSARY NUTRIENT ONE CAN ONLY GET FROM MEAT, DAIRY, OR EGGS THAT CANNOT BE OBTAINED FROM PLANTS- WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR BIOLOGY.

B12 comes from anaerobic bacteria, it is not synthesized by animals.

There is literally no empirical evidence for that claim. An excess of calories is all that is needed for that kind of cerebral development, and your brain runs solely on glucose- it is much more likely that the ability to cook starchy root vegetables and grains gave us the extra glucose to facilitate brain development. The Smithsonian Institute agrees.

Come at me.

No I'm not. The ape I evolved from ate meat and developed larger craniums. It figured out that meat is available in every season and much more energy efficient than chugging down greens all day to keep itself alive.

What exactly is your argument here ? It can be obtained from meat and is exceedingly difficult to gain from greens, yet the reasons for it to be in meat means it's not important ?
How many vegans have died from it or crippled their children on birth due to defficiencies in B12 ?

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/15/how-to-avoid-the-most-dangerous-side-effect-of-veganism.aspx
You own veganfag doctors are stressing how important supplementation is for you, yet permanent damage or death is not evidence enough of it's importance ?
How many of you idiots have to die or get retard offspring to take B12 seriously ?

That is some pretty nice baity pasta you've got there.

kill yourself you nu male beta cuck

I wish I had a constipation problem. Maybe my diabetic diet is not good enough which consist of meat some vegetables with allot of water.

Basically what you said is bad high fat and high protein diet with little to no carbs since those sneaky carbohydrates is everywhere, except meat.
Also its kinda bitchin to have a nice medium stake with some blood and just hack n slash that shit with ones teeth.

Enjoy your parasites.

But user, YOU are the parasite.

What, I'm not a Jew.

there is none, I go to do a regular check with the doc mainly because I've lost more weight than what is considered normal.

Don't have the aids or cancer but got the good old diabetes which is sweet. Only thing that is bad is, little iron and other gay minerals and vitamins which my diet won't give.

no youre a prissy faggot who apparently lives in medieval times before refrigerators were invented. raw meat isnt dangerous any more

Getting vaccinated and going vegan are the only ways to be a fit member of the 21st century. You anti-vaxxing meatcucks are going to be sorry.

eating one burger is equivalent to drinking a gallon of vodka, that's how bad it is for you

Enjoy your machine-separated mad cow contaminated meat.

A redundant statement

That's simply propaganda from competing oil/nuclear firms. The number of birds killed from flying into buildings is orders (plural!) of magnitude higher than the amount of birds killed by wind turbines.

science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/green-science/wind-turbine-kill-birds.htm

That's because there aren't wind tubrines all over the fucking world like buildings, not to mention I take any numbering of birds killed by something as common as buildings with a grain of salt. Who's counting the corpses? The janitors? The street cleaners? Get fucking real.

You don't have to count each individual corpse retard; you sample different areas and then extrapolate. Not to mention, you are the one who even mentioned bird deaths in the first place.

Point is, even if the number of birds killed by wind turbines increased by 1000 fold, it would still have a negligible effect on bird populations (killing about 40,000,000 birds worldwide annually).

Maybe we should stop flying planes, logging, farming, and polluting because dead birds.

Or constructing buildings altogether.

Not the same user, faggot.

Truthfully I don't give a single solitary shit about whether we use wind turbines or not or how many birds they kill. I just know your side is full of so much shit it isn't even funny, and some murderously evil kikes push this entire agenda forward. Climate change hysteria and veganism are both being used to reduce us to slaves.

Maybe their point was that you are massive fucking hypocrites and we shouldn't care either way?

Yes, let's return to being cave dwellers so leftist faggots don't have to cry about civilization anymore.

Salty.

Too bad that doesn't stop you from making moronic arguments about it.

Keep projecting.

Again, faggot, not the same user.

Does anyone have that "mother nature is a whore" webm?

Except the user in the previous post just admitted to being the person who made the argument with

Let me unfuck your shit for you.

I am not the user who posted about wind turbines to begin with. I just responded to a retarded reply about that subject. I haven't retracted anything I have said either. There is zero evidence that buildings kill more than wind turbines, and "extrapolating" from a few areas for the entire world doesn't fucking work as proof of anything. You certainly wouldn't fucking accept it if the result turned up with zero bird deaths near buildings because of such a count.

I reject all faulty statistics such as those no matter the source, since most official sources lie about one thing or another anyway. I completely reject obvious propaganda such as green pages on "howscienceworks" which itself is mainly propaganda before it even touches green "science" which is entirely propaganda.

And that's the "moronic argument" I'm referring to. If you bothered to read anything about this subject, you would know this is incorrect. You're essentially arguing that it is impossible to count the number of bird deaths due to building collisions, yet you are certain that the number of bird deaths from turbines is higher.

We should build nothing but windmills for the next 4 years in America.
Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Correct. It is impossible, without a world spanning organization that inspects every building daily to tally accurately or even close to accurately the number of birds killed by buildings. It isn't even remotely believable that you could accurately extrapolate those numbers considering how many fucking buildings exist in so many different countries.

I didn't make any argument about the number of bird deaths from turbines. I never once gave any number for those deaths or implied that i cared. I even blatantly said that I didn't give a shit.

But, since you raise this point, It would be far more believable to get a count of birds killed from turbines since there are far fucking fewer of them and they are all professionally managed. I also think it is far more believable for birds to die being chopped up by a turbine blade than by being dumb enough to run into a building, of which I have rarely seen happen in my entire 32 year lifespan, and of the times I have seen it they didn't die but were just stunned.

Maybe this is why people think you're stupid. How fast do you think these blades are spinning?

Mystical how it somehow works, somewhat. At least to annoy.

Well germany did that and they are fucked right now. Wind power is shit and expensive on top of that. Enjoy getting in debt for decades with an unreliable power grid.

was it pottery?

I didn't literally mean chopped up, you colossal faggot.

Ah, the calluses from hand rubbing hurt so much.

Sorry, a dishonest attempt at invoking imagery of birds being macerated to bolster your point grinds my gears.
You could just admit it comes down to birds miscalculating their flightpath and dependence on wind current but then you're all '[not] being dumb enough to run into a building'…

Stop being such a bitch, maybe?

There is a major different between moving blades swinging through the air (even if slowly) and a stationary building.

*difference

Why doesn't the bird just fly around the windmill like they would fly around the skyscraper?

….What are you implying here?

Al Qaeda never flew into a windmill.

Al Qaeda didn't fly into a building, or two, either.

Meat and vegetables in the proper place and proportions. More meat, less plants.

"Whoops, forgot about the time. Oh well, it's not meat so it can't hurt me. I'll just have another lunch at lunch time. Meatcucks BTFO!"

If you don't give up meat voluntarily, we will price you out of eating it. You are only prolonging the inevitable.

Who's "we", vegcuck? Your lardass isn't gonna price anyone out of shit because you're a do-nothing NEET.

You wish, cuck.

Regulations on meat production in order to prevent climate change are going to increase the price of your murdersnacks.

With Trump in office, the myth of climate change is going to the dustbin where it belongs. I guess that means vegcucks BTFO.

Legumes are the future, get in on the ground floor while it's hot.

Hasn't human's effect on climate change basically been confirmed to be minuscule at best since the late 2000's?

It's still controversial, but yes. Experts on the topic have been starting to lean towards the "it's natural" hypothesis ever since the real-world temperature changes started drifting vastly under what the predictions in the 90's said they'd be at.

This is not a joke. My favorite niece found your 'Bane' video- it ruined Batman for her, even made her a bit depressed and ashamed for awhile for even liking it. She has early signs of depression, her mother died of heart failure when she was only 7 years old. The show? She liked it…. because so many of the characters reminded her of her mother…. who was also like a sister to me….

….You WILL pay for this, you sanctimonious jaded smug piece of youtube shit. Y'know why? Because my older brother, the father of the girl who you hurt with your cancerous scorn, is INFINITELY more pissed at you than I am. He's an old fashioned soldier. 6.5 feet, about 300 pounds, ex-navy, doesn't go online much, doesn't have profiles, but he knows a few very good programmers he goes to sometimes when his kids run into 'trouble' online.

He's the type who only knows one thing, something you millennials don't: how to get shit DONE. Not much gets under his skin really, you can call him any name under the sun, even strike him and he won't hit back (high pain tolerance)… but you fuck with his little girl and he becomes a totally different man, a VERY dangerous and reckless man. Even if I, his own little brother, were to hurt his daughter emotionally, even on accident…he'd break me like a damn twig without a second thought, quite easily too and I'm NOT a small guy. I can't tell you my bro's fighting 'technique' because it seems to be a sort of blend and I'm no pro, but I've NEVER seen anyone, even bigger guys, last more than 5 seconds against him before they were on the floor in tears, screaming for mercy, with at least one or two body parts broken and/or bleeding.

After he consoled his crying daughter about a week ago, he informed me of what happened. Unlike him, I use words to express my anger, words you've see quite a bit I'm sure- since I'm about 50-60% as pissed as my brother.
Being pissed over my niece's sadness that you helped cause, I helped my bro find your rapeyverse video and he gave me a look that almost gave me a heart attack (it was his eyes more than anything) and calmly said "Daniel, I'm sorry…but we'll have to cancel the turkey shoot. I have work to do." And he immediately started calling some old contacts…when he calls me 'Daniel' I know shit just got real.

I honestly can't tell you what my brother will do when he finds you, and he WILL find you. He's the 'creative type' offline and while not a professional interrogator, he got some enemy combatants to talk during his tours and picked up some tricks on dealing VERY high volumes of pain to someone without leaving marks. I seriously ALMOST feel bad for what awaits you, …almost.

Fuck off, ER. Your videos are shit,

lol, one would wonder why someone would subscribe to a man before calling him shit.

I live on the same latitude as the canucks.

I'm not quite ready for that but I have taken to dramatically reducing my beef intake in favor of chicken at least. Beef generates like 4-5x as much greenhouse gas per pound in the form of methane.

You wouldn't be here if agriculture hadn't made civilization possible. Farming is, in fact, much more energy efficient in the grand scheme.

All you do is shill your shit on Holla Forums. You were amusing at first, but now you're just an attention whore.

Jesus you really need to die you meme loving fuck

I'm not him and you'd only know what you know if you seen his most recent video which was uploaded yesterday.

That video is just simplistic propaganda, and it tries to use "help the environment" tactic to get you to become vegan.

Whenever vegans use environment excuse, they fail to take into account that harvesting, transporting, and processing plants produces emissions too. Depending on where you live, eating certain plants may have resulted in more carbon emissions than meat. Good example of that is soy in Britain, which has to be imported and processed overseas, versus lamb or chicken raised and processed on island.
There are of course other factors, like consumption of meat from invasive species that wreak havoc on ecosystem, like boars in the South or controlling deer population.

If creators of that ad truly cared about environment, they would promote eating locally grown, raised, and processed foods, while disencouraging eating exotic fruits and many types of nuts. They would also be advocates for introduction of insects into our diets, since they contain more protein and vitamins per gram than either meat or plants, and take fraction of resources to grow - you could literally grow all protein you need out of dinner leftovers on a meal worm farm that fits in a medium sized closet.

Crude protein, unfit for long term human consumption.

You do realize how little they weight, right? How many of them would be needed? They would have to be fed?

What resources? You can grow cows with water and fucking grass. You can't grow insects worth eating on just water and grass.

What dinner leftovers? You wagering there would be a lot of leftovers in a system where we have to eat bugs to get by?

Meal worms would be more suited for feeding the chickens you are going to eat than eating them yourself. You are not much better than a vegan. "eat what your food eats instead of your food"

Fuck off

Ha, sorry herbivores, you won't have no catastrophic disaster save you this time.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Pretty sure we already use insects as chicken feed, part of their natural diet anyway.
As far as cows go, although it's not common in europe, you guys like to grain feed them, add to that water costs in states that don't have an overabundance to begin with like Texas, and you might see where the problems come in.
Then there's the large amounts of methane they produce that fuck with the ozone layer and transportation costs for extra food, because in modern farming they rarely have enough land to just have them survive on local grazing.

And you could probably just feed the worms on carcasses unfit for human consumption, regular human dead, likely feces, as things are we have no need for shit like that fortunately, but there's enough scenario's that might create it. Natural disasters, large amounts of land being made infertile by radiation or disease, our technology not being able to keep up with our population growth, etc.

Alright you got me I'm really E;R and boy do I hate niggers and kikes.

There's many reason why Holla Forums is fucking retarded but, no, it's not. On geological scales, volcanoes would've been putting out more than humans, but in recent history volcanos can't even be blamed for 1% of output.
cdiac.ornl.gov
The whole "solar maximum" bullshit? That's also another lie Holla Forumstards tell themselves because they're delusional.

lmao, no
That's not true at all.

Also, to elaborate, the reason it's called climate change is because the climate will change as the average temperature rises. That does not mean that the temperature will rise everywhere, god forbid the fucking jet stream shuts down and we're all fucked, because the ocean will probably store much of it to a point.

Those claiming that the current rise in co2/methane is natural are delusional.

A side note, I found Trump's promises with coal pretty hilarious: there are people out there who think their shitty job in a coal mine in sisterfucking Ohio/West Virginia is going to last, when it's not. The market is saturated with coal, it doesn't make sense to open new mines, and better alternatives like natural gas are already here, let alone gen 3 nuclear reactors in the coming decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTne4kXGwUc
UR A GURLY MEN

Oh right, you can embed.

The United States Congress on behalf of Big Ag declined to allow country of origin labels on meat, so additionally you can argue against eating meat on that environmental basis.