Is this true?

Is this true?

Would you be okay with watching a real life foetus getting crushed to death whilst it tries in vain to escape a sharp object in some sort of prehistoric primal fear?

Yes.

Would you be ok with telling that to your family and friends?

Yes.

Ok. That's a bit disturbing.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion.

Race war is coming guys if Trump does not make America white again. Civic nationlist is another way of saying cuck.

It's mostly niglets that get aborted and conservatives want to stop it because muh christcuck humanitarianism.

Stop being so edgy, you're scaring the children.

It isn't edgy to tell facts.

Wew lad.

It's not the facts, it's your clear approval of murdering babies of the wrong race, edgelord.

ANGLOKIKES OUT

Yes, it would be significantly more effective and humane to just kill the parents of the wrong race.

CAN'T DITCH THE HITCH

we're fighting a demographic war. We dont have time for christcuck shit. Really wish christcucks would stop importing nigger/spic "christians" too while we're at it

Secularism and atheism is why our birthrates are so low in the west, before the fedorafags got their way we had families with upwards eight or so children, now the proles get about two or three maximum and the brainy pops are cucked into oblivion.

This is also why the Muslim invasion of Europe is such a huge threat, their numbers will explode exponentially while our numbers remain stagnant.

Well for one he's full of shit cause that's a gross strawman. Most people who are for abortion have limits that they'd consider it ethical and plenty of people against abortion have exceptions for rape or the mother's life. I hate the 100% for or against dichotomy.

And, I guess how early the abortion is. If it's within the first month then it's less of killing a "baby" and more just a bunch of goo that the body ejects.If we're talking few months then yeah it looks like a little person but it doesn't have a developed brain, even if it can feel negative nervous stimuli it'd be on level with a roach.If we're talking so close to term it could be born premature and still live then many "pro choice" would say it's a baby and even be against it. At that point yes, it would look brutal as fuck and I could see it being argued as murdering a baby.

But just because something looks horrible doesn't mean that people will be for or against it. Plenty of americans have seen what a circumcision looks like but had it done to their sons.

No you faggot birthrate is down because that's what happens in post-industrial service economies. Birthrate is also down in countries without very much historical christianity like south korea and japan. Worshiping a kike on a stick won't solve anything.

Hes right, how would they deal with seeing a baby being pulled apart. Im surprised one of the medical shows hasnt gone into detail like that webm thats floating around.

Did the nipponese ever have great birthrates? Their birthrates must have dropped after the sexual revolution and preventives but was it ever on the same level as in the west?

It's silly to assume it's only affected by a single factor, social and environmental circumstances matters too.

Peter Hitchens Jimmy Stewart type morality play movie when?

sounds like Mike "abortion is OK if the baby is the wrong race/gender" Pence. degenerate hypocrite.

Yes.

i can understand not agreeing with that, but how is it hypocrite? if your concern is just winning the demographic war then you can very well advocate for black abortions without being hypocrite

It sure is.

I consistently side with the right-wing on just about every issue except for abortion.

The idea that a hugely disproportionate amount of children from irresponsible low-IQ individuals and nonwhites not being born is a bad thing makes sense only if
A) you're a cuck
B) you're a slave to a cult which has no reliable evidence to support its case

In Hitchens' case, it's the latter.

Mike "Pushing queers into an electric fence" Pence is better than Trump honestly. Stone cold, has Christian values and is prepared to do what it takes.

What would they be crypto kike.

I think you have his name wrong, it's Mike "Mount Nigger Skulls On My Spiked Fence" Pence