Puck Fopcorn

There's no better movie night snack than a big old bowl of life cereal with whole milk.

Good choice, my brother. I had some people tell me there is no difference between 2% and whole, but they are full of it. 2% tastes sour before the expiration date has even hit. It doesn't pass the oreo test.

Raisin Bran with oats is the best with whole milk by far.

Rocking two boxes of cinnamon life atm that were on sale. Don't drink whole milk anymore though since it started making me fart too much.

Not as good as crab legs

Don't you dare tough the fucking remote with those crab hands

The best texture of milk with cereal is 1%.

Daww, poor little babby stomach can't handle milk?

@No. 548034
That's a slightly spurious claim. Full fat milk ie. whole milk or 3.25% milk is the ideal in both mouth feel and soaking density. Where cream or half and half would be too heavy for proper penetration which causes a high ratio of dry floaters, lower fat milks have too high a rate of soggification of the cereal.

It depends on the cereal. If it's something like corn flakes then yeah, but not with Cheerios (my favorite).

Plain cheerios are disgusting, honeynut is the only way to go.

I eat them plain with nothing added. Honeynut is too fucking sweet.

yeah fuck sweet cereals that shits for little kids and alcoholics. normal people dont eat candy as a meal

Have fun in your hugbox.

At least it's a box filled with tasty goodness, not chalky baby food.

And while your shopping why not buy INSERT PRODUCT PLACEMENT ® for a delicious midnight movie snack. INSERT PRODUCT PLACEMENT ®, the tasty treat that you just have to eat!

Improved version.

lol fag

nigga you wot m8?

Was he autistic or JUST a cuck?

Come to my level.

get out

Diabetes isn't a lifestyle.

But it is.

Now that is a vintage meme.

Personally I prefer a couple of tasty Welsh cakes. Mmm. Delicious.

Not since 2007 it isn't.

back to Africa, bugmuncher

Whatever happened to Liberty Medical???

I eat a bowl of pretzels. Sometimes soft pretzels.