What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Asuka had lots of problems

Move aside plebs

She was a soulless ginger cunt.

Nothing. She was perfect, you BAKA!!!

I only just started watching that. She's a real fucking bitch to Shinji for no good reason, i hate her.

mio is nothing but a piece of ass and by the time im done with her she'll be you're sloppy seconds for life

Which is why so many beta cuck nerds love her so much. They want a girl that takes the initiative and in order for women to do that they have to be psychotic. I was there once I know what's going on in these cucks brains.

she was on the wrong board

rulecuck has no power

Why is this show so fucking sad?

Because you identify too strongly with the broken beta Shinji.

She just wanted you to love her.

she should have tried being lovable then

I do.

>>>/a/

She's nervous and shy, user. She tries to make up for it but it comes across all wrong :(

Gendo fondled her vag, remember that.

She wasn't Rei.

Seriously, why do you do this?
Do you really think you're having any sort of impact?
I find it incredibly sad that you waste your time trying to police a board that you have literally no power over.

Agreed.

ded mom, forced to pilot ded mom, ruined planet, no one to teach her or to love her except shinji

She wasn't autistic.

Goes on /a/.

Are you still here?

You belong on /a/ with that autistic rulecuckery. You would fit right in.

There is more but this is pretty much the basis of her fucking problem.

She a virgin!

She acts like a slut though.

was she a cumskin?

half cumskin german nazi autisticus half ricenigger pedo weeb slut cuck

She has the same problem ever girl in NGE has.

Look at that fucking chin. You could use that chin to pick apart an iceberg. What was Sadamoto thinking when he drew characters like that? I'm glad I'm pointing this out now because from now on you and other evafags are going to forever see that jutting chin of death. Forget the longinus lance. This is how you create instrumentality.

This is also why moe anime is better since usually the girls aren't as fucked up.

/freech/ needs to go

She wants to be like Tetsuya Tsurugi…only to wound up being a sub-par copy of the great pilot himself. She's unlikeable, a complete bitch with "muh problems"..she's every single Tsundere character.

You say that now but guess who will be laughing once the next ice-age inevitably occurs.

redditriggered

go back to arguing with the Holla Forumstard. this thread is for making fun of a subpar waifu.

>>>/a/558977

Rulecucks

Nothing wrong with tsundere.

Except for the fact that they're cunts.

She was less cum covered than you, faggot cocksucker.

Shes a real human being who only needs you to comfort her. A nice girl tbh once you get to know her.

Since when?

Since always?

Rei is genetically his mom, right?
automatic win

No, she's always been a cunt.

Shes my cunt though. A nice girl. Why do you hate her so much?

Because shes a unlikeable cunt who is obsessed with winning and dick. When the emotionless clone abomination is more pleasant to be around and less of a whore in training then you know Asuka is bottom barrel shit.

Read the thread. She's an unlikable crazy bitch. Her entire personality is shit.
Which anime did you watch?

Nevermind covered it.

But thats the type of girl I like. Your loss.

You like damaged bitchy women who'll treat you like shit? What's the appeal? You might as well date 3DPD.

Shes relateable. But if not her then who do you prefer instead? Not just referring to only evengalion girls but ANY girl from any series? Who is your ultimate best girl and what makes them the best?

So you're damaged too? Anyway I prefer Kotonoha. Shy girls are cuter and she's actually nice as long as you don't go after other girls (which shouldn't be a problem unless you're a nigger/Makoto). She's also more feminine and submissive than Asuka.
yandere>tsundere especially when the tsundere in question barely has a dere side

She looks ugly.

so I suppose this is the designated anime thread.

anyone know where I can find a decent torrent for a good chunk of the One Piece episodes? There used to be one on KAT before the site went down, I've checked around Nyaa and still haven't been able to find anything, but maybe I'm searching for it wrong?

Looks aren't the only thing that matter when it comes to waifus. At least she's not a bitch.

Ones mans trash is another mans treasure I suppose.

wait, scratch that. Just found them… now I have to figure out if I want to waste 400 gigs on 1080 or settle for 720…

Looks like a retard. Normally purple haired girls are pretty tough to beat but from that 1 gif, well looks like there winning streak is finally over.

See:

That's called being cute. Even if she truly was retarded that's still better than an angry bitch.

You guys just dont get it now do you?

Blasphemer

Get what?

That Asuka is truly a superior girl. But I guess you normal fags wouldnt understand.

If she's superior, why is she a cunt? Also normalfags are usually the ones who put up with girls like her, they hate girls who are actually submissive and kind.

Where are you getting these bogus statistics? Thats what you dont get about asuka. Tsk tsk.

What's there to get? What do you like about her?

And if she's so good, then why is her personality shit? Why is a cunt superior?

Theres a difference between not liking a *superior* girl and constantly bitching about a girl as if she is voldimort. If you cant understand why shes better then you're not worthy of liking her.

She's so great and yet you can't give a SINGLE reason why.

It doesnt concern you.

Then why did you bother coming here defending her and going on about how "superior" she is? I think you just can't come up with an answer.

I think he just has a fetish for ginger bitches.

Becasue you dont understand. Its like reading another language. It all seems silly and gibberish.

Not really, if any color, it would be purple.

Asuka and other tsunderes are horrible bitchy cunts who will treat you like shit and are too retarded to be honest about how they feel about people. The exact type of girl you'd find among 3D who would end up cucking you.

That's the appeal to these people. As a tsundere she's the most likely 2D archetype to be unfaithful and cuck you.

take it to /a/, neverfuck

I guess I'll never understand then. It's probably though, you want a girl to treat you like trash.

Its kinda the opposite.

Then why don't you choose someone who's kind?

Kind girls are boring.

You don't want a girl to treat you like shit, and yet you choose the one who's more likely to do so.

Kind girls give you too much attention and thats annoying. If you get upset to kind girls they lose their minds and annoy you more and more and are persistent about every little thing.

While mean girls may treat you like shit but over time it does get better. You have much more room to do whatever you want. But irl there is the off chance that they will cheat on you. Also mean girls are truthful to you compared to kind girl who would lie to be nice.

lol anime autist is having the same argument on Holla Forums about how anime is totally not cartoons because reasons. who wants to bet he will have another breakdown?

Who will have another breakdown?

Maybe for you. I'd love it if a girl gave me (positive) attention.
No it doesn't, sometimes they'll stay the same like Asuka.
Throwing random insults ≠ being truthful.
And it's funny how you call us normalfags when normalfags like the exact same type of girl you like. Most mean girls are Stacys, even the 2D ones.

The things she said about Shinji were true though? What are you talking about?

It did get better over time with asuka? You're just lying.

I was talking about mean girls in general.
No, Asuka just became even crazier when that mind rape shit happened and was pretty much broken in EoE. When did she ever act nice?
Either way I still wouldn't put up with her shit.

True true about mean girls irl because irl girls are different. Thats why we are talking about asuka and not mean girls irl.

She helped him on the homework. And let him choke her to let his frustration out.

It's some sperg that gets mad when people call anime cartoons and eventually starts spamming.

Other 2D mean girls do it too. I don't think every anime protagonist deserves to get called a baka every minute.
So that's it? I still don't like tsunderes. There's already too many aggressive women in the 3D world, I don't want that in the 2D world too.
I don't want to wait a dozen episodes for a cunt to stop acting like a cunt.

You have no evidence.

I hope this is the real deal
ANIME
IS
CARTOONS

But the point of Tsunderes is to break them down into kind girls. That makes them a whole lot better. They are also more protective in a good or bad way. It really depends on who you get.

I don't want to do that. Girls who are already nice or introverted are easier to deal with.

Well have fun with your boring kind girl then.

I will. I can't handle aggressive girls and don't want to. There's already enough difficulties in life.

YOUR WAIFU IS A STACY

The only way to do that is by kicking them in the face. And this still doesn't change the fact that they act exactly like 3D women.

Tomoko is cool and all but she has pretty bad hygiene. Considering that women already have disgusting biology she is pretty nasty and probably ugly. Tomoko isnt someone you cant like but only sympathize for.

How so? Never been with a woman before.

Not surprised at all.

Can you answer or not?

Get the fuck out.

so have I. and it was good

They shed their vagina skin every month. Its pretty icky and smelly.

Really?

Yes

It looks like food coloring got in the batter.

Please tell me that was a joke and she just used food coloring.
This is on the same level as blowing a snot rocket onto some ice cream and then eating it.

Asuka menstruates too.

Actual blood pancakes are brown, not red. Furthermore, they don't come out looking like ordinary, fluffy buttermilk pancakes with a funny color.

Pic related, real blood pancakes. That there is an obvious fake.

Eating bodily discharges is generally disgusting, yes.

in my entire life i have never accidentally swallowed a loose vaginal discharge though. they're not even similar in the level of disgustingness

Just like a typical, shallow woman. Or a degenerate who thinks waifus are only for sex.

Damaged goods with too much test.

2Ds don't menstruate. You're too wrapped up in your materialistic world, pleb.

But she does. Did you even watch Eva?

What do I look like? A faggot?

For someone who dislikes 2D, you seem to know more about it than I do. And you save anime pics.

What makes you think I dislike 2D? It's pure and righteous.

If you like 2D then why don't you watch anime? Asuka really did menstruate by the way.

Asuka has never menstruated and you can't prove it.

That doesn't answer my question. You will see the proof if you watched the series.

I don't watch anime.

If you like 2D then why don't you watch anime? And why do you save anime pics if you don't watch anime?

Anime is degenerate.

But you're posting anime.

I'm posting 2Ds.
Wait…
Do you not know the difference?

All the 2Ds you're posting come from an anime.

Watamote

Azumanga Daioh

Senran Kagura

Any good?

Yes.

cartoons are for children

Best girl.

It's like you aren't even white my man.

Anime is good. This is now a moe thread.

Ritsu has more personality than the other girls tbh.

I'm tired. I'll post more later.

I wanna believe

wrong board