Apologize. Now

Apologize. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/trump-supporter-hamilton-actors-cry/
archive.is/hL2At
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-supporter-shouts-profanities-at-chicago-hamilton-performance/article/2607860
archive.is/6OuqW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry

CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE

Obongo BTFO the fuck out

Don't worry, Hamilton will be regretting it shortly.

Nobody fucks with the God Emperor or his staff.

Donald always posts bullshit on twatter.

Hamilton does suck. It is just some nigger rap/hip hop of a white guy.

Surprise surprise! A jew loves the guy who made the national bank for the U.S.

Pence needs to demand a full refund. In blood. Make Hamilton great again, shoot him.

you'd think they would learn by now, those that defy the great one are punished.

what the fuck is hamilton

ooga booga

Niggers took Hamilton, the guy, and made a hip-hop broadway play about him and some founding fathers. Thats all it is, nigs playing white people while making an excuse to seem smart while just playing shitty hip-hop songs as George Washington or Hamilton.

this, pretty much.

make me you cuck

Why didn't you post the one where Trump says the theater should be a safe space?

wasn't that simpson prediction stuff at the end already debunked?

Do we have a compilation of their collective asshurt when they found out how incredibly wrong they were?

Sort of

I fucking hope someone is at least working on such a thing.
I recall one user saying he was saving all of those shitty Hillary Pepe edits so he could make a compilation of that sort, but I have yet to see anything along that line.

I remember that episode. One of my favorites.

So where's my caped space dinosaurs?

So does that prove they were scared and came out to claim he couldn't win to discourage people from voting? Or that they were out of touch?
I think a little of both.
I think Trump played them all for chumps.

Whomever is responsible for Lisa Simpson ( voice, story,concept,etc.) needs to hang from a tree or several trees.

i always wondered if john oliver actually wrote the check

that would require a level of self-irony that leftists completely lack

We know for certain it was part of Clinton's campaign strategy to talk as though Trump had no chance of being president even while their internal polls were showing Trump to be right up next to Clinton.

Many in the news media were very clearly working with the Clinton campaign (as shown in leaks and actions), so anyone that listened to the media they'd probably think that yeah it was insane to think Trump would be president as everyone was saying that would be the case.

It was an odd strategy to use since it meant never addressing anything Trump was talking about during the election season.

But it was backed up slightly by Republicans also wanting to copy this strategy as they were desperate for any excuse to replace Trump as the nominee and try to guilt him into dropping out so they could get someone else in. Like the pussy grabbing tape seemed to definitely come from the Republicans, with the only probably reason being to try and defame him so he'd drop out.

This all kept the media, GOP, and Clinton campaign all working within their own echo chamber that wasn't reflective of what voters wanted or were even talking about. Now they're crying that people are paying attention to places like Breitbart and Alex Jones rather than CNN, due to Alex Jones seeming more sane and rational than those like Anderson Cooper.

This is really just the same video. I want the aftermath. I want celebrity asshurt

just go on the jewtube and look up celebrities react to donald trump

lisa's wedding is the only good future episode

Can you believe they didn't cast the British romantic comedy guy as the British romantic comedy guy?

This has me in stitches, and I don't even care about burger politics.
I just love seeing smug media faggots have mud thrown at their faces and destroy their sense of superiority.
Godspeed you fat faggots, may the next four years lead to levels of triggering we've never seen before.

Tips big mac
I think we will be OK.

The Cuck President.

Go back to cuckchan, faggot.

heh, nice "argument" kiddo

as opposed to "baaaawwww"?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JUSTICE FOR PENCE!

"We won! You Lost! Get over it! Fuck you!"

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/trump-supporter-hamilton-actors-cry/

archive.is/hL2At

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-supporter-shouts-profanities-at-chicago-hamilton-performance/article/2607860

archive.is/6OuqW

I TOLD YA, YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE DON OR HIS CREW MOTHAFUCKAS. NIGGA THE REAL OG.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHA FUCKING PUSSIES

More like """"""she""""""" shared the load.

reported, go back to Holla Forums, kiddo.

Poor guy got his feelings hurt? I feel so sorry for him, he blows up at any little thing.

petty and rude, wow, typical.

Yeah, it's almost like he wants to go out and burn down private property because of the results of an election or something.

Lel, and you voted for him burger, what does that make you?

Trump knows what he's doing.

i have found my goal in life.

i will make one of these banners and take it to portland.

that also backfired because hillshill's supporters were more relaxed, while trump supporters, seeing the incredible stream of lies and deception coming from the media were far more motivated to win this motherfucker

I know, he should have just gone out and started a riot and beat up strangers because a bunch of cucks made a shitty play.
Heckling is just taking it too far.

So how is this related to Holla Forums?

holy shit I should have never voted for him. what a fucking cuck. now I have to deal with this pussy for four to eight years. oh well, back to not voting.

fuck off nigger

Quads for Broadway to apologize.

whatever happened to "AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT"

Lefties can't decide if Hilldawg's message of "America was already great" or their kneejerk reaction of "America will never be great" was more relevant.

I mean the guy who came out with that idea, did he also broke?

APOLOGY INBOUND LADS, BROADWAYFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, LEFTISTS BTFO WORLDWIDE

y u lyin?

I would guess many of those that worked Hillary's PR team are probably going to have a harder time finding work now since their candidate lost even when they had the entire media machine behind them.

In reality Trump was just more incredible at campaigning and had better ideas behind him, but most people on the left ignored what his campaign was doing so anyone trying to hire PR people would just think Hillary's people had to be incompetent. .

Get out shill

A P O L O G I Z E
P
O
L
O
G
I
Z
E

what font is in that tweet