Survivor Series

Survivor Series is today, featuring Bork Lesnar vs (((Oldberg))). You can join us at /wooo/ if you're interested in wasting a Sunday evening. The kickoff show begins at 5PM ET while the main show begins at 7PM ET. Stream links are on the /wooo/ survivor series thread at >>>/wooo/36102

Countdown: timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161120T19&p0=179&msg=WWE Survivor Series 2016&font=cursive&csz=1

Wrestling is for faggots

best case scenario: Golberg and Lesnar accidentally kill each other

worst case scenario: Roman eliminates everyone and wins the Universal Championship even though it's not being defended

Right up your alley then

Wrestling is a phalocentric soap opera for retards and intellectually lazy intelligent people who get off on cultural slumming.

Also it is going to be really hard to surpass NXT takeover Toronto from last night. Even if they main event wasn't as good as it could be, the show was better than anything Raw related I have seen in a long time.

Shit you not, the PPV last night was pretty good.

I'll pass

It wasn't bad until they pushed for Cena being the guy.

rest in RIP Eduardo

I miss you Eddie

never forget

that would look exactly like Sasha, except she doesn't have that much hair left

It's only the second joe vs nakamura match.

And the rest of the card was the best part of the show, Roode had the best entrance of the year, Dusty tag had that shark cage gimmick which was fun, and DIY vs Revival was probably match of the year.

Why would anyone be interested in watching oiled up semi-fat spics?

Get a load of this faggot. I bet you get excited for muh technical workrate.

TakeOver yesterday really was good.

I know it's just the preshow but why didn't kane put harper over? Do they not want to build their future stars?

MOVE OVER NEW STARS

Well the show is starting, can't wait to be let down again. Maybe it'll be half as good as NXT last night

Man that tag match last night was fucking brilliant. I am not a fan of The Revival, but the match was Aces.

Main show begun but it's the womyns match up first.

Plenty of time to get beer if you haven't stocked up for when the actual show starts.

TURN DOWN THE GAMMA you fucking aardvarks

I hate this angle.

I actually really like the revival now, they get legitimate good heel heat, so good I almost didn't recognize it as heel heat and thought I just didn't like them.

The DRTTC forfeit heat seemed cheap as fuck and manufactured, but after that match last night I got a bit of respect for the way they work and how they manage the crowd.

I'm sorry I made a mistake and accidentally posted a pic of this horse instead of Sasha Banks. For some reason I though this kentucky derby winner was a WWE Diva Superstar for some reason.

Who's terrible idea was it to have 10 on 10 match?

Maybe you'll see something exciting instead of constant zooming in and out while Fat Show no-sells punches to the air one foot away from his ear while JBL blathers on incoherently.

Why do burgers love homoerotic soap operas so much?

WITH JEWS YOU WIN

Thats when I jumped ship. Ya, Im totally gonna take some wigger character seriously in any capacity, ever.

He's not a wigger anymore.

He still sucks though.

Im probably just too old to enjoy wrestling anymore. Im lucky to have enjoyed watching in the 80's and during the Attitude Era. The shit now, yawnnnnnnnn. I was spoiled.

Nigger I am in my 40s. I watched the rock and wrestle connection. I watched the rise and fall of the New Generation, WCW, nWo, and Attitude. It's all the same shit, just in different flavors.

That Kikeberg/Autist match tonight was absolute bullshit though.

Thats why said I might be too old to enjoy wrestling now. After the whole nWo thing got run into the ground by WCW, wrestling started getting gay af. Once WWF went WWE, and Vince bought out WCW, wrestling has been on a steady downward fall.

If you want the nWo thing but not pozzed as fuck watch classic Bullet Club.

WWF is shit and has been since forever. That doesn't make wrestling trash. TYB are trashy californian idiots, but they are fun as fuck. Gallows and Anderson are consigned to be permaburied because some old faggot in creative is personally butthurt by them. AJ only gets a push because of the GAY COMMUNITY.

But you know what? This isn't anything new. Wrestling is still the exact same shit it has always been. The front office pushes those who gave them "favors" hard working idiots job midcard and in small promotions until they come up with something memeworthy enough that the corporate fucks will pay them enough money to make sure the competition can't have them.

Matt Hardy is being fresh and entertaining. LIJ is invigorating nobodies in distant promotions. Hell even LU is doing interesting shit. The mainstream stuff is always going to be sterile and boring. The independent promotions that can take risks are always going to have cutting edge material.

The same as it always was.

Brock picked the wrong jew in that case.

Chikara is the second most entertaining rassle show ever made after LU.

How are jorts wiggerish? I've been wearing them most of my life. Cut offs are the the peak of comfy practical workwear.

WHY DID I LAUGH AT THIS?

Like I said it wasn't until around 2005 it started going downhill.

He doesn't rap or anything anymore, he's just a generic superhero which is worse.