Emilia Clarke is heading to a galaxy far, far away — and she’s going to meet Han and Chewie

And she's the one giving all the orders.

p.s. check em

This movie is going to be amazingly embarrassing. Bargain bin versions of famous characters. Han Solo…if he were lame. Lando Calrissian…if he were lame. And yet another brown-haired british grrrrrl pwrrr chick who has the same personality as the other brown-haired british grrrrrl pwrrr chicks.

IT'S LIKE POTTERY

The kiss of death, they need to stop casting these shitty GoT actors that are only popular because of GoT.

I want you to nourish and feed me. If you eat with me I will make you immobil.
I will eat forever, even if you turned out to be my sister or somehow became incredibly delicious… idk why that would even happen.
So what will it be, Holla Forums?

so she's finally getting killed?

trash ho is trash.

MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Is Kathleen Kennedy showing us her type right now?

She looks like someone who would work at Kohls.

BIG PURPLE LIGHTSABERS

Just end me here and now.

holy shit, that face

What kind of favors do you think Emilia had to do for Jewish execs to land the gigs she's gotten despite being obviously devoid of talent?

let them give her a foot massage

i dunno Hitler, what do you think she's doing for the jews?

They make her eat cakes with hands only and tape the whole thing.

INFERIOR
ANGLO
GENES

Haha whatever nigger

How long until they poison the well of this cinematic jewniverse? How many bad movies will they be able to make before people stop giving them nostalgia bucks?

I'm gonna buck trend here and say I'd do sex with her.

they have 5 new main episodes planned plus the spinoffs like rogue one and this.

Jesus fuck

5? I thought it would only be VII, VIII and IX then a bunch of spin offs between each episode

7-9 were the initial plan, plus the two spinoffs and an unconfirmed third one

but jew iger said he has no problem with one getting released every year until people get tired of them, so expect 10-12 and so on

Donald Glover is too old for that shit, holy cow, why is he a grandpa in this movie, but a man in his 30's in the original movies?

How many bad capeshit movies did they make before people stopped paying?

So she's going to play Jabba?

Shit, I didn't know that.

ACTING

Well at least the press release got something right

one film a year, every year, for another 10 years is a safe bet.

What you have to understand is the whole "trilogy" thing doesn't really apply anymore. It really only applied to the original 3 films covering Luke's "heroes journey" arc and returning balance to the force and all that. The original "trilogy" could have easily been 2 films and a cartoon series about podracing. We could get one more film out of Rey and Friends or four. It doesn't matter because the entire endeavor is pointless rehash. None of this is going anywhere because we're just doing donuts in the mall parking lot, repeating the same arc over again, using the same tropes and themes, because that's all that was developed by the people who presumably cared that actually worked.

So, even if they start spacing the films out eventually, you can still expect a retelling of the monomyth over and over and over (youth answers the call to adventure, meets friends along the way, defeats the ebil bad guy). The core films will be running on rails, adhering to a basic script so transparently that we're bound to legitimately see tinfoil theorizing about most of the Star Wars characters being robot hosts in a space fantasy theme park.

We'll still get the stand-alones but they're bound to run out of ideas with those after 5 or 6. There just isn't enough *reason* for anything meaningful to be happening in this dumb universe. George Lucas had one job after Return of the Jedi: develop a mythical cosmology and eschatology for the Star Wars universe and tie it in with the age our characters inhabit. He failed, so we got this "ring theory" bullshit recylcing of the original trilogy's themes tied together with pedantic infodump nonsense.

My personal belief is that Lucas got overwelmed by the powerful forces he unleashed. He didn't want to start a religion which is quite possibly what would have happened if he actually infused the franchise with claims of Meaning and Truth. So, he stalled the plane and parachuted out with his billions like DB Cooper.

tl;dr - none of this shit matters. Star Wras is a corpse. find the dude 25-45 who is picking up (spiritually) where George Lucas left off. I promise you they are out there telling entirely new stories in new fictional universes.

Fucked up my blog post. Meant to say the prequel trilogy no the original.

If this ugly cunt wanted to look blonde, why didn't she dye her eyebrows?

Does anyone think she's a good actress? She's sometimes really bad in GoT.

I'd watch it, especially if it ended up like Redline.

The only good thing that came out of Star Wars was sheevposting.

If you pay attention to the story or lore you will miss the intended appeal of the movies: the special effects.

This was popular in the 90s, they made young Indiana Jones, young James Bond etc. and it never worked. The young actors lack the chrisma and grittiness that made the characters popular to begin with.

The problem is the Star wars universe is a grand sandbox to write super hero stories in. Bounty hunters going after giant monsters, super human jedi with laser swords fighting each other, massive space battles with robots and lasers flying every where.

Star wars is the ultimate capeshit sci fi sandbox. The reason people like Star wars so much isn't the original trilogy, it's everything that grew out of it. The games are incredibly popular for this exact reason.

pick one

I think her looks have started to go…..
she looked good here ( pic)… a bit plump but good.

that's a body double. she has a no nudity clause

that started with like the fourth season, she was legit in the first.

If at least they made one that was good….

1. No anti-white stuff
2. No forced diversity of any kind including space aliens.
3. No anti- (white) male stuff
4. MALE PROTAGONIST!
5. No over the top stronk women stuff.
6. Cool Imperials like ESB…. Nice aesthetics, great acting from Imperial officers/ commanders.
TFA on the other hand makes the imperials look like shit.

7. Cool Bad guys (example like Moff Tarkin, Admiral Piett, Vader, Emperor,etc.).

8. Well written new stuff that uses some of the source material. Story lines star-ships ( ex: Tie defender,etc.)
9. Make Jedi/Sith what they were supposed to be, space "knights" not some idiotic over the top force heavy sand nigger robe wearing cartoon. They dressed in Robes because obi-wan and luke lived on a desert planet in the first movie, its not a uniform.
10. Force use should be restrained and kept mysterious.
11. More stuff from the Imperial perspective perhaps a whole movie like that, based mostly on military stuff like star-ship troopers.
12. More practical effects less ugly cgi
13. Good looking actors and actresses, no nu-males, no jews, no ugly, old, unfeminine "women",etc.
14.NO C3PO or R2D2 These robots would be in a museum at this point and also it doesn't make sense outside of the original series.

good luck getting any of that (ps you won't)

nigger, what? star wars is entirely told from their perspective, that's the whole point they're kept around. you get rid of them and you'll lose a lot.

Maisie Williams will end up playing Thrawn, mark my words.

Yeah I know… You would think someone at Disney would realize that they need to at least do some films with male heroes and tone down some of the leftism a bit to make their money back. I don't think the international markets liked the forced diversity or the cringey stronk women shit very much either.
My guess is that money is secondary to messaging. I think they hammer home their political points to cement them in people's minds so they don't stray into wrong think later as society crumbles more & more.

C3PO, R2D2:
They were fine in the originals. In my opinion C3PO and R2D2's story was finished at the end of Return of the Jedi. The prequels aged them by decades to the point that they should have been scrapped probably by the 2nd prequel if not the 3rd given that that kind of technology would become obsolete very quickly. Never mind C3PO and the non-functioning R2D2 (until the end) in TFA… who has tech that old?

In a world where R2D2 and C3PO are possible I don't think computing power is a problem. Droids are also so common that repairing them is cost effective. If computing power becomes a non issue for most people's use cases then why constantly but a new droid? Our perspective is from the beginning of the mass computing era where chips doubled in speed every 18 months for decades. This will not be the case going forward.

There are always new features or redesigns like a new car. A new car isn't all that different than an old car (generally speaking) but a new car has new features, convenient redesigns,minor upgrades, etc. Also by this point C3P0 and R2D2 are what like ~ 70 (correct my math if I'm wrong I'm counting prequels up to TFA) years old?
Parts wear out as do circuit boards, even if the tech stays about the same would they still make the same power supplies and pieces (the metal frame ,servos that fit the frame ,etc.) C3P0 and R2 uses? Probably not unless they were still manufacturing these 2 models unchanged en mass.

Also Humans can be fickle maybe Leia or Luke wants a new sleeker looking robot that hasn't been blasted apart or is fully functional ( old things especially that old undoubtedly have broken parts) especially after they probably became predominate members of the Republic it wouldn't be proper for them to use old broken models as servants…. appearances and all that. I think its no realistic for C3P0 and R2D2 to still be around for so long.

They are just there for quirk and humor really I can only remember a few scenes which were important yet could still be told from other perspectives. I don't see any harm in adding characters to stories that only serve as le quirky robots XD because I do the same shit in the stories I write. It all depends on how it's handled le quirky xd can be cringe when handled stupidly just look at most modern films for reference.