I went to go see this cinematic excretion today

I went to go see this cinematic excretion today.

I have no idea why it's rated so goddamn highly. It's poorly written, hamfisted, and they wasted Mads Mikkelsen's talent. I must say I'm getting sick and tired of these movies. They watch like a bad JRPG; everyone has one dimensional motives, and McGuffins are introduced scenes apart then dropped until the next 'cliffhanger' to get you to pay for the next piece of shit.

I am surprised that Joss Whedon didn't write it, too, because it was filled with the stupid quips he does when he thinks he's being clever. It's not clever, and I honestly just wish the MCU would die and they'd stop making money.

I'm not getting duped and paying for another one,even if I do have a voucher like today.

That's some good pasta you have there OP

It's not pasta, I just wrote it. Heaven forbid someone should take two seconds to write a proper post.

Disney pays critics.

poor bait tbh fam

Yeah, JRPG alone would have sufficied.

Okay OP, what exactly did you expect when you made the decision to watch a movie about Doctor Strange.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you're not clinically retarded so please let me know what part of the basic premise of this movie gave you the impression it would be worth your time.

They're popcorn movies, all of them, trying to see it as being anything more than that will make you insane because they don't have much depth at all.

dang. Its one of the highest rated movies on imdb too.

I expected some goddamn character motivations that couldn't be summarised in one fucking line, for a start. I guess it's my fault for expecting something more from this shitstain 'cinematic universe'.

I felt like I had brain damage watching Mads' character.

The Disney Jews don't like to give the "bad guys" sensible motivations, least people start thinking they have a point like they do with the Nazis.

To be honest, yeah it really is. I have no fucking idea why you thought this marvel movie which has a pretty dumb premise anyway could somehow turn out to be different than the dozen marvel movies that came before it.

Well at least it didn't mention the holocaust like most of these do. But it had a strong eastern theme.
Might as well just start preaching something eastern like buddhism

How does it compare to the other capeshit? Better than civil war at least?

Froggy spin-off manga when??

Pusher is and always will be the best thing Mads Mikkelsen will ever be in.

It feels so fucking good knowing that I'm capable of watching fun movies and having fun just turning my brain off instead of being an autistic sperg venting about how there were things that triggered my autism. So glad I'm not a stinky breath spergtard who cries about capeshit and thinks they are tearing apart what the normies like with their razor sharp analysis.

I'll agree that it was a waste of a good Mad's though.

That's some good pasta you have there user

Frogfu is best waifu.

>Tfw I will never ever fuck that frog.
Why can't the waifu age come sooner.

It feels so fucking good knowing that I'm capable of watching kino films and having meditations just turning my brain on instead of being a retard normie jerking off about how there were things that aroused muh dik. So glad I'm not a faggot nigger normalfag who cries about kino and thinks they are tearing apart what the patricians like with their Jon Oliver quips.

And then he was the normie.

There's your problem.

When you download, you save money AND (maybe) have a good time.

Those scores drop over time.

Also bump for interest

piracy is illegal and helps fund terrorist anti-israeli organizations

HAHA MAGIC ISN'T REAL
SCIENCE BRO

I don't know how to webm

It feels so fucking good knowing that I'm capable of eating shit and having fun just turning my taste buds off instead of being an autistic sperg venting about how there were things that tasted like shit. So glad I'm not a fresh breath spergtard who cries about shit and thinks they are tearing apart what the normies like with their razor sharp analysis.

WebM-ing a 16 minute video is magic!

that aint a webm

Just so you know, mentioning the Brown Pill and posting that picture in any capacity at all on this board is very, very likely to get you banned. The Brown Pill seems to trigger the mods so hard that you don't have to even post the pasta, just the picture or saying the word will get them to ban you.

Seriously, it's happened to me before for making a joke like that too. The Brown Pill is SERIOUS BUSINESS (tm) if you're a hotpocket, any and all mention of it simply cannot stand on a board made up of 99.9 percent cuck spam

Anyone care to post the webms of the mid and after credit scene?

I didn't post the pasta. I posted the picture as a joke in reference to something somebody else said, a few months ago. That was enough to get me banned. On Holla Forums. The board that has no less than seven "le ironic cuckolding meme" threads going on at any given time and where half the threads are what did he mean by this.

I know it, Jesus, but I was referring to his comment "I can't webm"

Adam Sandler is right this time

It's high-rated because those sites are in bed with the production-companies and probably gets shekels to promote the latest movies.

Notice how a vastly better movie in every aspect like Hacksaw Ridge doesn't get the same kind of ratings.

who does capeshit mean? im new

Capeshit is a reference to an obscure 1943 parody news comic strip (its name escapes me at the moment) that was very vulgar for its time but actually predicted the future of superhero media. It's also a reference to a popular 3-panel they did where both batman and superman got shit on their capes but were too proud to notice. Thus in essence Holla Forums harkens back to this comic when superhero media once again proves it is being shitty with a single mention of, "capeshit."

CLOACA
L
O
A
C
A

Just proves how cut and dry marvel movies are. No matter who directs, it ends up the same.

Thank you, Sir Reginald.