Kimmy Schmidt, aka the girl from the Office that replaced the ugly girl Jim dates died. RIP

Kimmy Schmidt, aka the girl from the Office that replaced the ugly girl Jim dates died. RIP.

Okay.

NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

who

Who cares?

nigger

That's a fictional character. You mean Lisa Lynn Masters.

She was depressed and killed herself in Peru, OD on anti-depression medications. L O L

Her loved ones have wasted no time starting a GoFundMe page to raise money to bring her meatspace back home, raising 30k already. She apparently depressed her accounts and was in debt as well and her grieving husband ( L O L ) couldn't afford to bring her body back without financial support. Haha.

that's a scam, american citizens remains are repatriated for burial for free

For those of you wondering who, it's the bj girl.

Oh the one from that terrible College Humor video?I mean, all of their videos are terrible, but that one was especially bad.

I guess she was breakable after all

That's Ellie Kemper. The girl that died was Lisa Masters.

She looks like a nice piece of ass. Sad!

I'd like to thank Netflix for turning a tragic loss of life into a happy occasion. That's fucking great, now there's no chance they'll make more of that shitty show.

I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid last December and you don't see me complaining.

see

But you just did

LITERALLY WHO?

Who, literally?

That wasn't complaining nigga. That was EXplaining.

I'm glad the credit card girl is okay.

Why are you laughing at this tragedy, you sociopath?

it was kind of amixture of both, call it compsplaining. i am really good at making up new words, see what i just did there is an explanobrag

die

LOL
O
L

We need more of your fresh kind of thought around here

I like your moxie. You've got a future around here user.

Satanic quads confirm

I guess she wasn't so unbreakable after all.

PFFFFFTAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

fantastic that it took this long for someone to get it right

hundreds if not thousands of people die everyday and you don't even blink an eye. She's just one more face among the dead and deceased.

Godamnit OP, don't make me all excited about the death of the lead in an ultraleft shit show and then take it away from me

HAHA
AHAH
HAHA
AHAH

not even once.

That Ellie chick has dead eyes. She creeps me out.

You try working for Tina Fey for 2 seasons and not have your soul sucked out.

Nigger

doubt, it was probably pain killers

The dead should not rule the living