Liam Neeson has never been in a good movie

Liam Neeson has never been in a good movie.

b8 thread, everyone disregard

don't tell me what to do fucker
i'm gonna give all my regards to this thread

what a waste of trips

fuck you faggot, i'm going to waste all the trips i want ajnd you can do nothing abou it

i'll keep saging your thread, ultranigger.

Second person saging your shitty thread

Neeson has been in a billion great movies you insufferable cunt

He's been in a lot of movies that "weren't bad", but never a good one.

that movie was shit prove me wrong
oh i forgot you can't because you're a gigantic faggot with shit taste GO KILL YOURSELF CHCK

Krull
The Dead Pool
Darkman
Gangs of New York
Love Actually
Ponyo
The Grey
The Lego Movie

Fuck off kike. TPM is ART.

THOSE ARE ALL SHIT MOVIES
WHAT ARE YOU, FAGGOTS? WHY DO YOU LIKE SHIT MOVIES, STOP

Excalibur was great.

whoops, forgot to sage

LMAO thi is the best you stupid neesonfags can come up with IT'S BECAUS E YOU CUCKS CAN'T EVEN THINK OF A PROPER RESPONSE HAHA NEESONCUCKS BTFO

are you still here?

I'LL BE HERE AS LONG AS I WANT TO
got any problem with that, liamcuck?

not at all, newfriend.

WHY DO YOU GARGLE LIQUID SHIT YOU GARBAGE FACED CUM MUFFIN?

I just realized this guy took the drumpfsperg's shitposting style and applied it to Liam Neeson.

Have you forgotten that Liam Neeson coined the best phrase in American film history?
I bet you don't even know what movie that's from.

YOU GARGLE SHIT EVETRY TIME YOU WATCH A LIAM SHITSON MOVIE, BECAUSE ALL OF HIS MOVIES ARE SHIT, OK?

it's a shitty phrase from a shitty movie that only a dumb liamcunt with no taste would take seriously
idec

joke's on you cuck, it's not even liam neeson

oh WOW WAH BOOH FUCKING HOO you played a trick on me
you think that makes you smart? that you proved something? no, it didn't change ANYTHING, anything at all
fagliam cuckson is still a shitty piece of garbage and his """""""""""""""movies""""""""""""""" are still trash for autistic manchilds LIKE YOU AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MANY TRICKS YOU PLAY YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC VITGIN NEET FAG CUCK

the FUCK you laughing at, liamcuck, your life is a mess

Emilia Clarke is an emotionless ho who seems like an uptight cunt on screen but for some reason she seems nice irl.

YOUR OPINIONS ARE TRASH AND SO IS YOUR ENTIRE INBRED FAMILY YOU SISTERFUCKER

is it? i mean, yes, it is, but i'm not the one shitting his pants on an internet forum over an old mick who has infinitely more money than you.

Are you saying he should be immune to being called out as a shit actor because he's rich?
Liam, stop drinking. Not only are you pissing your pants, you're shitposting on Vietnamese paper mache admirer forum.

no lad, you're just clearly butthurt that a drunk pissant like neeson has a room full of dollary-doos while you're barely scraping by

Dollary doos don't make him a good actor, cuck.

yes, YES, perfect
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WHEN MY THREAD GETS FILLED WITH SALTY TEARS OF BUTTHURT LIAMCUCKS

HAHA YOUR TEARS GIVE ME ENERGY, LIAMCUCKS

reading comp, bro. never called him a good actor.

sry, there's no game to win here, just delicious tears of triggered neeson fanboy cocksuckers to collect

you'll have to dig deeper then, friend, i'm not tearing up over anything

Gay much?

You've been arguing about his acting ability and the quality of his movies this entire thread, cuck.
We can all see your posts.

"nah, sry ladies, i'd much rather jerk off to a shitty hollywood action star who makes cringy movies that i like very much"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA THAT'S WHAT LIAMCUCKS WOULD ACTUALLY DO HHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
LIAMCUCKS BTFO

STAY MAD BUTT LICKER
I HOPE YOU GET PINK EYE AND GANGRENE FOR BEING SUCH A BALL GOBBLING FUCKTART SODOMITE

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA STAY BUTT HURT CUCK

on the plus side, i would be in front of them, while you sit hear "collecting" tears

all me, every other post is other cucks

You mean HPV girls
get it?
btw what even is this?

And you're clearly arguing about his acting ability.
Nice autism quoting all of those posts too, autistic cuck.

I'M GOING TO PISS MY PANTS AND RESCUE YOU FROM A DIRTY SHEIK

OP is a faggot but all those movies are shit tbh.

you have no proof of that

You quoted the proof yourself, autistic cuck.
Are you going to sperg and spam "you have no proof" now like that one weeb did a couple of days ago?

and yet you're here giving me tears to collect instead of being in front of those girls
liamcucks 0
actual human beings 1
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

but where did i actually say liam neeson is a good or great actor? half the videos i posted don't even have him in them.

oh user, don't project yourself like that, we accept you for your limitations and all.

WOW HAHAHAHHAHA LIAMCUCKS ARE THIS DESPERATE HAHAHHAHA PATHETIC
BTFO!

So how about instead of whatever gay shit OP is on about, we discuss the repeating integers at the end of my post number?

AHHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY HAHHAHAHAH CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP HOLY FUCK

The funny thing is the guy sperging isn't even the OP, I am. I made this thread because I've never seen a Liam Neeson movie that I liked(though admittedly I've only seen like five or six. Schindler's List, TPM, that movie about Scotland and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.) That's the great thing about Holla Forums: You can make the most ludicrous claim and shitposters will come out of the woodwork to defend your position for you because they're just that desperate for conflict.

leftover CTR shills don't know what to do with themselves since their champion lost.

It had good parts, but overall it was kind of a clusterfuck. At least half of that movie should have been left on the cutting room floor.

This.

Great taste user.

stop watching the movies he made after he got famous. watch the good ones that got him there

FUCK OFF NIGGER FAGGOT I MADE THIS THREAD

Maybe he just doesn't like fantasy movies

Wrong. He was in Krull.

Admit you are a faggot OP.

Decent actor with great potential who always starred in shit flicks. He's the Clint Eastwood successor that never was. At least The Phantom Menace is true kino.

He's a background character in all those films though. Next of Kin is an exception.

KRULL WAS A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT OF A MOVIE K

You know you love Krull.

A Walk Among the Gravestones and Gangs of New York was pretty gud, although I have to say Daniel Day Lewis actually carried that movie and not Neeson.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE SUCKING COCKS FAGGOT

DAILY REMINDER LIAM NEESON IS A DEGENERATE DRUNK IRISH SCUMBAG

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA LIAM PISSON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP is ahit and his thread is shit

YOU'RE A SHIT
AND YOUR LIFE IS A SHIT
FUCKING ==LIAMCUCK= =

wherefore art thou so mad, user?

because there are SHITHEADS like yu in the world who think this faggy little queer is an actor, let alone a good one

>>>/suicide/

is this the hip new suffix?