What did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

she's predicting the near future where white europeans will be slaves to their new brown masters and will have to "carry" them, substaining them to make up for colonialism

CURRIED

Haha she's just like us

I piggy back shitskins as well xD

indian cum probably tastes like curry

I look forward to the day machines take the world from humans and then wipe us out.

I look forward to the day non whites take the world frompigskins and wipe us out

Every working white man/woman is carrying a handful of unproductive shitskins on his back, even without the welfare system the amount of money being poured into sustaining the never-ending population growth of third world is devastating.

Imagine if instead of funeling cash into the black hole that is the third world we invested in improving the living conditions of our own race. It would be a golden age.

Instead we waste it on the teeming masses of the third world. What a great investment. NOT.

we should invest it in neutron bombs and depopulate India and most of China and Africa

RED DAWN IS NOT A DOCUMENTARY

Hitler confirms

Looks like most nights at any nightclub when Pajeets are around.

**ugly (((nose)))*

What are the chances they poo in the street and drink piss together?

that might explain her weight loss

i lik janfer lawnce

She's taking the poo to the loo

YET

Shocking images show German school teacher being brutally raped by Syrian refugee - NYE 2015, Frankfurt.

Fucking bigot

Shockingly racist images show hateful neo-nazi schoolteacher unwilling to accomodate refugees of peace - Nov 16, Sweden.