(((Pedowood))) is no longer trying to hide

"sexy" Oliver Twist

Every single word in that sentence is wrong on various levels.

Game of Thrones with kids.

Please let (((Dan Schneider))) be the producer of this, oh mighty Kek.

This sounds really gay

But wasn't the working class actually oppressed in Dickens time?

What's his name again?

no

Yes. People were forced off their lands and into slums in the cities. Thank you capitalism! Adam Smith would complain about the "lazy" farming class not working 18 hours a day in a factory.

bs. just like in modern day third world countries, they moved to cities and got factory jobs because it's a less bad life than subsistence farming

Wrong. "Peasants" went from being self sufficient to barely getting by in the cities. There was nothing better about working in a factory in 1825 than farming. There was no air conditioning back then. I think it was Ralph Waldo Emerson who was looking for time to write so he lived off the land. Once he was setup he realized survival only required a few hours labor per day. The rest could be spent writing.

why did they move then? and still do in the third world?

could it be that most people don't just want to barely scrape by?

MORE LIKE
FAGIT
AMRITE?

it's also a musical production

Why? I didn't think Charles Dickens was a popular author for the people who watch shit tv.

Jewish materialism has been at play for a very long time.

Google the Enclose movement. The British upper classes forced people to move into the cities.

ok, that sucks

doesn't change the fact that the move from subsistence farming to working in factories has happened in every other country too

So they're just going to ignore that Fagin is a JEW and was written explicitly as such?

calling it now, there'll be a bunch of nogs

True, but there's a difference in doing it voluntarily of your on free will for your own benefit and being jackbooted into it by a bunch of elites.

There's a Christmas Carol episode for basically every show ever.

even Star Trek?

Pretty much, yes. I'd suggest reading some Tacitus or Culture of the Teutons. Alternatively if you're a shitskin fuck off and stop culturally appropriating things like electricity and English.

I did google it. As I understood it, it wasn't "opression" in any form, it was simply the state selling land to private enteties. They didn't confiscate private land or punish people for not moving.

Enclosure as I understood it wasn't "opressing" the working class more than a modern city council selling a park or forest to a private company. You might argue that it was the wrong thing to do, but calling it opression is nonsense.

Of course.

Neither of those sources mean anything to anyone unless you at least try to put your case forward as to why you'd like others to read them. Otherwise you're just using them as a shield.

Adrien Brody in The Pianist didn't do it for you?

Stupid sexy starving kids.

This sounds really gay