AYO HOL UP

AYO HOL UP

IT WUZ WE, BARRY

All those poor bikes, lost in a blink.

If he's supposed to move really fast, why would he wear bulky, thick leather? Also, if he is leaning forward while he runs why would the top of his head be uncovered? Wouldn't it need the most protection or at least something to streamline his shape?
Concept designers are a dead breed since specialized degrees. Just like intro credits, since "motion graphics" is a degree, every fucking intro is a same looking over produced shitheap

Maybe he's a hot head.

What's his backstory? Did he get the super power when he learn that his girlfriend got pregnant?

Are you still here?

WE WUZ FAST N SHEEIT

Is that Steve-O? Glad to see he's still doing stuff.

I mean, this holds up with the fact Wally West was made black 5 years ago, before this was cast, and the fact that's what his outfit looks like, sans leather, because their fucking costume designer is some kind of fetishist.

I thought he quit doing stuff after Jackass 2 and has been on the wagon ever since

we wuz fast n shiet

He was still getting fucked up in between Jackass 2 and Jackass 3D.
Now he's sober and does stand-up.

Lol he was on a Irish radio station the other day plugging his shit.
It wasn't even one of the bigger stations.

Oh I get it cause niggers run fast, real original guys.

How are the police ever gonna catch him now.

I'm hoping they retcon Savitar to be an actual god of speed. To build up the Speed Force mystery.

Considering only Barry seemed able to see him, it might be the case.

Well at least he's the kind that gets himself out of here.

Why does this keep getting posted everywhere?

Because it's the same faggot inciting Holla Forums vs Holla Forums, and everyone buys it while the BO is either ignoring it or is the one posting it.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

The board owner is a lazy insufferable prick who actively encourages shit posting and trolling because he has so little joy in his life and that brings him a sliver.

AYY SHIET NIGGA

WE WUZ LIGHTNAN' AND SHIIIIIEEEETTT

WATCH ME GO SUPAH

Do you mean passively encourages?

If you recall to a few months ago when the board was being spammed non stop he told me he allowed it to happen to purge people he didn't like.

Future Wife's brother actually.

He was adopted into the family. Does that make him step-brothers or something?
God knows we can't actually follow the comics and have a plunky 12 y/old Kid Flash.

Pedophile detected

Holy shit they finally hired someone attractive for Black Canary.

More like BLACKED Canary amirite?

Louie, not here.

>implying you have evidence

he can swim