New Flash (2018) trailer released

I'm really excited about the upcoming Flash film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kno3xDw27bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like

K I N O
I
N
O

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You had me excited for a moment there OP.

How can a man running faster than light use that same light to perceive the world? All he sees at that speed is a vision of the mind; having never really seen a flying bullet, its real shape is a mystery to him.

How would he know where the bullet even is if he has no knowledge of a gun?

Why are you assuming he knows? He knows that a shot was fired, and he is unable to catch the bullet.

Dear God, I wish cape movies were actually like this.

I kind of agree especially with the way they use cinematography. Was the ocean scene meant to be a reference to the Seventh Seal?

we need more movies about FAST

Dank meme friend. I was just watching Forgotten Weapons.

how can anyone pose any trouble for the Flash? he can just instantly take them out by moving that fast

Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=kno3xDw27bY

But he somehow knows how fast the bullet is going, which would be impossible if he didn't know anything about guns.

Why are you assuming he knows how fast the bullet is going? All he knows is that he was not fast enough to stop it.

Due to the Speed Force, he can not only run fast, but also speed up every aspect of his mind, including the speed of neurons firing in his brain.
He works in a forensics lab, and knows perfectly well how ballistics work and their sped.
He can't just take down people because he's fast due to (and I assume we're talking about Barry here) his love of joking around, not wanting to kill people due to his immense power and the fact he prefers talking and reforming villains rather than beating them to a pulp. Other speedsters have similar motivations not to go beserk on the Speed Force, including that the Speed Force is an omnipotent, living, conscious Barry that strikes vengeance against those that fuck about.

t. Holla Forums

The guy behind this actually seems to enjoy his work, and makes decent points, while seeming to know what he's talking about regarding critique of films.

What a strange turn of events. If he gets into the movie business, perhaps the next decade of Superhero films won't be garbage.
Also, yes, it's kino.

Dubs I've begun watching this guys stuff. I like it.

Actually….

if that's supposed to be Black Flash in the vid, then I think Barry could still do it, but not Jay, Wally, or Bart

Unless I'm mistaken, you're thinking of when Wally was the Flash. He was the one in JLU.

I'm not all that much of a flash reader though so my only evidence for this is Snart talking about Barry "never giving the rogues a break" when it looked like he was going to come back.

CAPEKINO

Nah, Barry was the cool kid. Wally in JL/U was just Barry with red hair. When Wally was the Flash all he ever did was whinge about how much better Barry was and why he was sick of being compared to Barry.

Also, Barry can outrun the icy hand of death, and has twice. It was pretty !!FUN!!.

He's just one Flash. He can't be everywhere at once.