Star Wars Aftermath: Life Debt

ayy lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Life-Debt-Aftermath-Star-Trilogy-ebook/product-reviews/B015LZ04OK/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_21?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot sauce

amazon.com/Life-Debt-Aftermath-Star-Trilogy-ebook/product-reviews/B015LZ04OK/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_21?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=recent&pageNumber=21

I hope fans turn on Star Wars like they did with the lens flare reboot. Even
Star Trek more subtle than that.

Even though ST is supposed to be more blatantly political and shit since its based on an alternate version of the future, it at least knows how to deliver this shit in a subtle, non-obnoxious and non-poorly written way. I mean the movies aren't that great in writing but the new comics and novels from the first 2 films were at least decent.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

You deserve this.

He's quoting a review.

anyway im prolly gonna go see rouge one when it comes out

Anyone who gives money to Nu-Star Wars is an enemy to western civilization. They should be tarred and feathered.

Agreed. But all I did was post the sauce so we could laugh at it and the idiocy that Star Wars is sinking into.

Why not just watch it for free tr8or?

Anyone else feel the irony is lost on these folks?

No duh. Now they're using the rebel insignia with a safety pin on it as their actual logo to represent rebellion and safe spaces.

bottom bitches and masochists always project.

They have nothing in common with the Empire. It's a cishet white male shitlordiarchy. The Rebellion has all the xirgendered aliens and women in it. And it shouldn't come to anyone's surprise that the Empire resonates with normal people more than the Rebellion.

WE GOT THE EMPIRE
NOW AS THEN
WE DON'T DOUBT, WE DON'T TAKE DIRECTION

One day, they will make a movie where Darth Vader hunts multiculti jedi while stormtroopers burn mud people planets.

It will gross ten billion dollars.

The map is interesting, because all the countries which play as Empire were nations that had powerful empires, and all the nations that play as the Rebellion were controlled by imperial powers.

China proves this, because it is exactly 50%, divided between its anti-colonialist sentiment and yearning for past glory.

LMAO grandpa, books are for gays

And the U.S. is a former colony that's become an empire.

The outlier is Italy, which should be very gung-ho for the Empire, but then maybe there is too much anglican or germanic symbolism?

MWAAAAAHH it feels good.

There's no data for China though, the 50.09% split is South Korea.

You're right about the Rebellion being places that never had major world empires. A lot of those places still have issues with rebel groups as well. The Empire bred stability so the stable resonate with the Empire more.

Haven't watched the new shit.
Haven't read the new shit.
Haven't played the new shit.
Haven't bought the new shit.
Haven't cared about the new shit.

Any real fan would do the same.

Only good star wars movies were ANH and ESB. ROTJ was okay, prequels were mediocre but watchable. Post-disney was bullshit

The first movies actually felt like they had magic. Like the force was something more of a religious experience, and the jedis behaves more like monks and less like supermen fighting pew pew pew.

Jedis should never stopped being monks. Monk-warriors, but monks. More appealing to mysticism, to western, to adventure, not so much to pew pew pew kids.

"Life Debt" just makes me think of KOTOR and how the wookie attaches himself to you and saddles you with his dumb sidequest, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Are you sure the Rebellion were supposed to be the "Good Guys"?

Zalbaar. I don't think I ever completed his sidequest. If I did I can't remember it.

I would say ROTJ was half good and half Prequel-tier. Specifically everything on Endor.

That was the good thing about the old continuity. They never kept everything strictly black and white and the sith/dark side was portrayed as being capable of some good and there existed grey jedis/siths who weren't afraid of embracing both sides of the force unlike the new shit which just sticks with the good guy vs bad guy bullshit. Of course now its safe space good guys vs "le space kkk" according to the director of Rogue One.

I haven't even seen it yet and I don't plan on it.

this

buy the old shit if you want, but make sure it's so third party that disney doesn't see a dime.

all the new stuff is trash and ripping straight from the old EU. it's so blatantly obvious that disneycucks are in hard denial.

it's like the main plot when you go to kashyyyk.

literally imagine episode 4 with a black guy.

They used to do that with the Matrix.

Really? The only thing I recall of that entire planet is Jolee Bindo, fighting the Terentatek, and gathering Tach Glands to make booze.

I guess I should go back and play. Woe is to me if I can't remember the details of my favourite RPG.

Spaceballs?

yes but with more subtle judaism

^pick one

Jewballs?

>"you"
But he doesn't, mission does and Zalbaar goes with her user

not really, zaalbar swears a life debt to you when you rescue him in the sewers. there is no dialogue option you can choose to refuse it. even if you try at the end you just say "oh great a snot-nosed brat and a smelly furball" and i've always wanted a wookie slave"

Is it? The reason you go there is to find the star-map which is completely unrelated to wookies storyline

oh yea, I completely forgot about that part..