"I hope the president-elect does such a great job that I vote for his re-election in four years."

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2016/11/17/russia_hackers_election_trump.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He doesn't seem to be endorsing him, he's just taking a hopeful, moderate non-Soros degenerate backed position.

I'm guessing he'll get bashed either way.

They already went after him for "man spreading" because he sat with his legs open on an empty subway train after being at work all day.

He just shrugged and didn't care so he's not exactly in the lefty circle's circle of best friends either way.

Well it was a nice career while it lasted.

…and so he bends the knee.

i don't know, didn't he participate in that feminist campaign with emma watson?

That was probably an attempt to get her to fuck him tbh

meh, if you choose to bend the knee you do it before the person wins

it means nothing once the election is over

they all took sides made their choices

did he succeed?

Emma only wants refugees.

This is the proper attitude for normalfags and leftycucks to take. Tbh if chris rock doesn't get nominated i am gonna shill trump all the way.

No idea, but most of those names are "hey Tom sign this for us, we're helping little girls"

What's wrong with wishing your President a job well done? Surely people don't want him to fuck up.

Trump doing a good job would just empower the racists who voted to make America great again

He needs to break everything so the people come back to the smart, truthful and handsome media that tried to warn them

Oh look, it's the arbiter of what people should do. Hello sir, thanks for visiting.

Everyone's allowed to have crazy dreams

why would leftists care about "man spreading"? bullshit culture war nonsense

yeah, like hillary winning

I agree. CNN is such a great news organization. Very trustworthy. Anderson Cooper is an honest man. Maybe even a saint? Shame Drumpf has whipped America up into a racist sexist homophobic frenzy, just like Hitler, Adolf Hitler, of Nazi Germany. MSNBC is is also good, but kind of underground, alt media. Very trustworthy though. Rachel Maddow is a very trustworthy man.

are you a CTR shill? why bring up clinton?

I hope the trumpcucks have the presence of mind to be frightened when they realize they represent less than 15% of the US population. We know they'll pretend they were on the side of the people all along, and when the time comes and we'll forgive most of them, b/c we're not like them.

CTR is a good organization full of smart, truthful and handsome people, okay.

A man not knowing how to sit like a lady triggers them deeply, apparently because they don't understand the concepts of having testicles or wearing trousers.

Are you still here?

stay cucked bernout

Holla Forums is the only board that will tolerate him.

hah,a the """""free thought""""" project dot com

why is he so perfect Holla Forums?

Are you still here?

we're all here, it's a mexican standoff

they wont, though. they worship their god-emperor blindly. alt-right is just SJW cuckery.

you people are literally the most uncreative

Are you still here?

truth hurts, trumpcuck?

you continue to not create or innovate, that's why you lost

you will never win the meme war this way

The staggering irony.

Not for long!

using words wrong doesn't make you look smarter

I'm going to enjoy watching your shit-hole country finally go down the crapper once and for all now that some senile old billionaire is in charge.

Damn, I guess we all need to jump back over the wall for this.

what is it with you people having to greatly exaggerate to make yourselves feel like you've made a point

I still dont understan why they dont just stay in their hugbox if they want to fellate the president and censor all dissent. They bring that shit outside their containment board, then get surprised when genuine human beings find it tiresome and predictable? Turn 18 and stop LARPing.

If you have little to no real arguments then exaggeration will impress idiots and make them think you know anything.

You forgot to include the drumpf spammer's catchphrases.
If someone makes a non-Holla Forums thread he's very often the first one to instigate shit.

there you people go using words wrong again

drumpfcucks btfo

i'm a hilldawg now tbh

Still doesn't explain why every faggot has to come into a thread screaming "Drumpf".

The harder you fight it the longer it stays here. Just relax and let it happen user.

Singular faggot tbh.
There were multiple immediately after the election, but it's very apparent it's only that one sperg we all know and love who is still going.

He already said America could survive Trump as prez

I don't know, I think there's more than one, just still a minority.

Dude i want drumplosers to go

Then they must be in the same timezone, because the bulk of those posts happen at the same time of day.

I didn't say there were a lot of them.

Doesn't matter either way, it's always funny when he/they show up.

True.

now, the only wants who went bitching on /sudo/ calling for censorship and rulecuckery is the autistic goonposter

this thread is going well

It's a political thread on Holla Forums, I don't know why you expected quality.

Nigger I obviously know you're being sarcastic.

gothamist.com/2016/11/17/russia_hackers_election_trump.php

stoobid rushins how dere dey expohz our kerupshun
DIS HUMP'S FULT

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here tbh

UUUU

i'm saying your a liar

Because I answered your sarcastic poke at how shitty this thread is?
Are you just posting randomly now?

Wanna spit swap?

Imageboards were a mistake.

Thanks for admitting I was right.

NOW we're shit posting with authority

Doesn't Cooper fuck bois?

Forced memes were a mistake.

Are you implying he'd fuck anything else?

RIP in pepperoni, Hanks.

is that lindsay ellis?

why does he have green mouth tho

I'll take that as a yes!

waddymullin

I can see that. She likes men who are very forward and have no qualms about groping. After all, "why bother ask for sex if you're going to rape?" - internal thinking of feminist rape fantasy