Member?

Member when this show was good? Member Cartman's Silly Hatecrime? Member Death Camp of Tolerance? Member? Member?

Other urls found in this thread:

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/barbara-boxer-electoral-college-donald-trump-2016-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'member when seasons weren't just one drawn out shitty premise?

Member when they told jokes instead of allegories?

Canada on Strike was a big red flag. Come Human CentIpad I was done with the show. It clearly peaked in the Mr. Slave era.

I didn't want to admit it at first, but this season has been incredibly weak.
I don't even care about the trump bashing, but it's just not funny at all anymore

How so?

It started out pretty strong but then got worse over time. The fact that they predicated a large part of their plot on Clinton winning the election has pretty much ruined what's left of it.

It shows how out of touch they are and how much media bullshit they believe. The Gerald trolling stuff is kinda funny but the way they handle it makes me think they don't really get that either. Their age is starting to show. They should stop focusing so much on pewdiepie whatever's trending on twitter and go back to writing comedy.

But they used up all their comedy

South Park 2016 is the opposite of everything they preached in South Park the movie. Old guys need to go on testosterone supplements.

How badly are they sticking it to Drumpf?

They're trying
they're not doing a great job, it's mostly parrotting what most online journals have been saying

Drumpf posting is the new cuck posting.

season 13 is when you're supposed to stop watching

It blows, even in the entertainment-aspect. Sure it there were horrible episodes in the past, but fuck, where are the jokes? Isn't it supposed to be entertaining, instead of some convoluted mess of their spin on the current politics which make-believe-experts on politics can read something into.

It fucking stinks! Strange considering last season was good.

Member when the gore wasn't censored?

LOL FUNNY FACES, LOOK! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE DRUMPF LMAO PWNED!

and beside the no jokes, shitty storyline, forced events, this episode along with the one before had really clunky animation. There's no buildup, characters are stiff and the dialogues are cringeworthy. That scene with PC principal throwing stuff off his desk starts with him sitting normally, then he suddenly moves. It was an amateurish job at animation. I have to admit the bit about sucking the dick was kinda funny, but of course they didn't show it or imply PC principal did it. that would be
TOO EXTREME FOR TELEVISION GOY, BUT RAPING TRUMP TOTALLY ISN'T. (RE)MEMBER, WE MUST ONLY SHOW DRUMPF IN A BAD LIGHT, CHECK OUT THIS CHAOS SCENES! TOTAL WAR ON A GLOBAL SCALE BECAUSE OF TRUMP GOY, ARE YOU SCARED YET????

When this shit inevitably doesn't happen they'll look like such fearmongering hacks.

Funny thing is, when shillary literally said "if i'm elected i'm going to war with russia", nobody cared and nobody called her a warmonger.

We're in bizarro world.

Trump's little fag club hus thin skin, exactly like SJWs. Trump should be mocked mercilessly, but SP hasnt been good in a decade.

You wanna mock him? Fine, do it with jokes. You wanna ruin a show because you're a couple of dumb jews? Go fuck yourself.

i find it hilarious when people make fun of trump's speech pattern, because he really does talk like that. but can we see more of that? nope! kikes would rather flat-out make shit up than even attpempt observational humor.
these are literally the only two comics ive seen parodying trump that are funny, and also just so happen to not be making shit up or being nonsensical.

i liked it. look at all the ass-ravaged trumpcucks in this thread.

I think you miss the point. Who the fuck cares if someone criticizes Trump? It's the fact that the criticism is lazy, tired and unfunny.

It's easy to say "TRUMP = HITLER xD" "DRUMPF" because there is nothing there. Nobody gets hurt, nobody has to fucking think and it's been heard a thousand times. It's like hearing "Why did the chicken cross the road" but others seem to be applauding it and jacking off to the joke despite it being so overused that it lost all substance.

Mock whoever you want, but atleast be fucking funny about it.

it's just a cartoon about kids swearing user

This

It's a South Park thread on the Holla Forums board you double nigger.

Pretty funny tbh fam.

Last season wasn't good either. People were just so desperate to see something on TV bash SJWs that last season became the SJW-bashing season even though it was tame and skirted around what SJWs actually are for ten episodes.

That's exactly how the media works.

Hillary
Not warmonger.

Trump
WARMONGERING UNSTABLE LOOSE CANNON
ISOLATIONIST
WARMONGERING ISOLATIONIST

You don't know how much it makes me sad that South Park isn't about that at its core anymore.

I remember last thread when Holla Forums was just as fucking retarded as usual and claimed that they had to rewrite the episode completely because of a Trump victory, claiming that Bill Clinton showing up in a promo commercial proved it.
When, in reality, the whole thing was still in the episode, and it was a lead-in to make fun of Bill Clinton and make Bill Cosby rape jokes.

wouldnt be any worse than obama's first inauguration when the republican chief justice fucked it up on purpose to make him look like an ass, and they had to do it over again in the oval office later in the day. they had it in for obama since his election and now theyre just skating along with trump glossing over every retarded thing he does

wtf are you rambling about?

Oh, and I do love the asshurt from obvious Holla Forumsacks when it comes to South Park nowadays.
They really are no different in operation from social justice warriors.
Like the retard in this thread. Doesn't know that the "chaos scenes" are a joke having to do with what would happen if everyone's "internet posting history" was correlated to them and released. It's a joke about normalfags not knowing what trolls are.
It's a great bit, because we are really in an era far beyond Eternal September.

Calm down man, stop replying to yourself like a sperg.

have you really never seen this? immediately after it the right wing news networks were full of stories questioning his legitimacy because he swore him in incorrectly. the oath in the constitution is not what john roberts read and had him repeat.

this was of course after a year of birther nonsense saying he's not legitimate because he was born in hawaii

I thought I'd add to my post.
Is there a problem, officer? I'm perfectly calm. Not spamming red text and crying over a politician being made fun of, for example.

You added nothing. You got excited with your ebin baiting and hit post in anticipation of them sweet sweet (you)s, then realized your bait was weak and tried to spice it up a bit.
Poor form.

What's 'bait' in my post.
You mean, facts?

Last thread with Holla Forums whining about South Park was just like this thread, with retards claiming that they had "rewritten the episode". When they didn't, and Bill Clinton's appearance was to make fun of him for being an "almost gentleman" and also put Bill Cosby in their for a duo "Bill & Bill". It was pretty good.

Now Holla Forums's whining about the animation or something, and sperging in red text.

As usual when ever anyone makes fun of their meme politician, you get a thread of autistic squawking from some of the most mentally deficient posters to ever grace Holla Forums.

Whatever bud. I'm just trying to help you. Sperg out some more if you want.

You mean Fox, and Fox, and more Fox? This may surprise you but it's the same kind of media framing that all mainstream news networks uses. The non-story angle, a framing meant to create a story out of nothing just for the sake of a what-if angle. As terrible as Obama was, and he's definitely going to go down as the worst president in history, he's chaotic neutral and that's why he's made both the jews and goyim mad.

The birther thing isn't nonsense. His own half-brother knew about it before it was even news. Hillary was supposed to win the nomination and that's why her team and her investors supported her and that. When Obama won, they tried to work with him and kept him in line with a viewing of the zapruder film.

I brought it up to illustrate the stark difference between both of the major political parties. Nobody on the left has said "we will not let him accomplish anything" or "we will make him a one term president" as the leaders of the other party have done for eight years. The difference between both globalist, free trade hawkish parties which never miss an opportunity to use our military for political gain - the main difference is that the left respects america and its hallowed institutions. They will not hamstring trump they will play fair for the good of the entire nation… the right will take their ball and go home as soon as they start losing.

I Member

You're joking.

The "right" is owned by the same people who own the left. There's quite literally no difference between any of them. The left keep pushing and the right keeps recoiling to pressure and their schemes. The right has been controlled opposition to the left for dozens of years. The left hasn't even been the left for even longer. Besides, Obama got almost everything he wanted passed either through congress of (unconstitutional) executive order. He got very close to fulfilling his childhood dream of damaging the whites beyond repair (See recently published video of him visiting his home country). It's sad to say people who still fall for the left vs. right meme let alone the use of ellipsis.

It's time you really learn what this man is like, a non-Holla Forums resource: danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

only retards think obama has done anything criminal or uncostitutional. he has had strictly rabid opponents since he first rose to prominence at the 2000 democratic convention. he issued perfectly legal executive orders because the congress and senate refused to do their jobs, as required by the constitution, and allow debate and vote on his proposals. its happening right fucking now with the merrick garland nomination. unprecedented, historically the lowest the legislative branch has ever stooped to stymie an opposition agenda since the south voted for secession. they are unamerican and traitors to our very way of life when they disrespect the office they hold by refusing to allow floor debate

Why defend the left? They criticized Bush for his warmongering and rightfully so. But when Obama drone strikes innocent people they're nowhere to be found. I'm sorry if I'm sperging out I just hate when people act like the conservatives and liberals are any different but when they come into power they are authoritarian shit bags.

So are you okay with Obama drone-striking innocent people in the Middle East and expanding the surveilance state even more than Bush did/

i dont give two shits about a dumbass who decids to go to his terrorist cousins wedding. they know who among them are "martyrs" and "jihadis", they have a choice to get the fuck away or suffer the consequences

You proved my point. When your guy isn't in charge you care about people's rights but when he is you don't and just lap up all the horrible things he does like a dog. Fucking pathetic. Well Trump has all this executive power thanks to the combined efforts of Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush Sr and Reagan. Enjoy your hell liberal hypocrite.

Lol, they're trying to abolish the electoral college just because they lost. Please keep posting though, the butthurt is tasty.

I'm going to reread this in the morning and wake up with laughter. This is the kind of writing that even trolls would want to ironically post just for laughs. If you're doing this unironically you are seriously delusional and I bet you can't even go through one page of danfromsquirrelhill's blog.

i never said anything about killing americans, but they lost their rights to life, habeus corpus and due process when those two killed by drone took up arms against their own nation on foreign soil

those are the retarded ultra left that dont matter to the party anyway

nobody in powerful elected positions, which are the only legal power with the authority to alter the election process, seriously considers removing the electoral college, in fact this election is a perfect opportunity to show the world why it exists in the first place

you said obama hasnt done anything unconstitutional you illiterate nigger apologist.

#notallleftists
cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/barbara-boxer-electoral-college-donald-trump-2016-election/

inb4 a senator is not a person in a "powerful elected position" which are "the only power with the authority to alter the election process"

she's a woman and a jew she doesnt count

If only that's how politics today operated. However, that still contradicts what said.

I've just watched the last SP episode. Holy shit they went the opposite way of what they did last year. Parker & Stone are fucked, they shouldn't have planned only one story (Hillary winning). What they did to Garrison is really bad, he was never a dumb character.

Honestly, I thought they were just gonna have Garrison try to keep to his promise of fucking all the immigrants to death, only to realise that it's a lot more difficult than he originally believed. Like after his 50th victim, he's completely exhausted and ready to call it quits. I imagine they would have done something like that ten years ago.

Also did they really need to give him the blonde toupee? Like it wasn't obvious enough who he's meant to represent.

It's like if the show was written by JJ Abrams: no allegories, everything is thrown in your face (like the First Order being "literally nazis" with their angry general and the stormtroopers raising their right arm).

Canada on Strike was a memefest for the normies. It represented a complete creative bankruptcy.

Worse than you could ever hope to do.
So not that much really.

The focus on whatever is trending is what killed the show for me. It stopped being stupid bullshit and mocking things in general and started being "what's new this week to get on a soapbox about?"

Now they always had references and some mention of trending things like Chinpokomon but in the past the references weren't entirely based on whatever is new and trendy at the moment and sometimes they had episodes like the trapper keeper one where they actively make fun of reference based series by having references out the ass to all kinds of different movies.

Episodes about current events can work but it needs to be done in a manner where no clear side is taken. A good example of this is the episode Always Sunny where an Israeli guy annexes their bar and they retaliate and he in response builds a fence around their bar which culminates with them inadvertently immolating a building. No preaching, no sides. Just stupid shit happening and drawing comparison to a real situation.

He could be getting some serious (you)s from Holla Forums faggots instead of the onesies and twosies he gets if he'd just be less conspicuous about it.
Instead we have to deal with this shitty
shitposting every time.

It's not like last season was great. Maybe you think that the SJWs were called out but South Park still sided with them.

What's the bet JJ Abrams is going to be the host body of the "Queen" Meme'ber Berry?

Everyone was in love with show just a couple weeks ago. Now everyone hates it? Geez you guys are so flip floppy.

I'm still loving it. Shankhunt42 episodes are hysterical. My safe space song, Tweek and Craig, and PC Principle just fucking hilarious. I may not agree with everything SP does but I not going to deny it's hilarity. It's one the few classic shows that still manages to delivery.

Gaze upon ye cucky reddit and despair!

But they didn't.

What do you think last episode was?
They literally gave him the toupee in a sequence as a nod to Star Wars.
It's like you retards don't even know that this entire season is shitting on Jew Jew Abrahms.

Also they'll probably keep the Garrison "harder than it is" narrative going.
Last episode was just him going around telling people to suck his dick, after having been transformed.
Jew Jew is probably somehow behind it all, as another user said.

memeber when each episode had a beginning, middle and end and was interchangeable within the season?

trump will make south park non linear again

confirmation bias is my favorite part of any tv show

What the actual fuck is this writing?

It's more classic South Park than anything recently.

If you pay attention to Holla Forumsckold posters long enough, you'll think Holla Forums enjoys Steven Universe too.

member when shitty popular culture manufactured memes where just laughed at and ignored? Well you don't, do you, you pampered fucking shitposter. Go buy meaning and sense of self, you absolute disgrace of human genome.

>>>/auschwitz/

Its amazing how far they've fallen in quality

This never happened.

South Park was much better when it was whacky adventures in a Colorado small town instead of pseudo-moderate "dude both sides suk lmao" humor and focus on current events.

user, pls

Hey guys, memba the cantina?

They hit their comedy pique years ago. Now they're just getting old, so most of their episodes encompass politics. I don't think they're capable of making something on par with South Park after all this time has past. They're on the slow ride down.

Member when the brainwashing used high quality bleach?

I…shit. Thats what pisses more Holla Forumsacks off more than anything. They refuse to provide quality entertainment while shitting everything up now.